>2018

>not applying for a Canadian work visa to plant trees in the great white north and earn 300-400$ a day all spring,summer,and fall innawoods

>not saving that money and buying a parcel of land to build a cabin on for you and your Q.t treeplanting girlfriend

whats your excuse for not LOOKING for better work. sustainable work. fulfilling work.

you don't need to work in an office my friends. you don't need to work in a grocery store my friends. you don't need to lay ashphalt my friends. you don't need to my friends.

tree-planter.com/2016/10/the-basics-of-tree-planting/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f389hIxZAOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>qt tree planting gf
>not angry bulldyke, built ford tough gf

That's not work for qts, user.

This thread again? But why?

>not going to the southern border of the US as a border patrol agent
We need /our guys/ down here, faggot.

I already make more then 300 a day, and that before overtime.

>earn 300-400
FUCKING WRONG
You only make that much if you're actually good and fast. Most people are making $200 if they're lucky cause they're slow.
And that's only if there are contracts for the whole summer. Usually they last a few weeks, then you're out of work for a while, then another couple weeks. You'll only work 3/4 of the summer if you get super lucky, more likely it will be 60%. The other 40% you'll be stuck in towns where everyone gets annoyed by your dirty hippy asses trying to set up your goddamn slacklines and stinking up libraries using their computers.
Fuck 90% of treeplanters.

>300-400$ a day all

Are you questioning your wagecuck lifestyle there user? Having a bit of a spergout?

something tells me OP has never done this - I have. It is more like 2-3k per month than $300 a day for a fast male - LOL

Sounds nice, how easy is it to get the visa?

Gavin McInnes said it was horrible though and people had breakdowns because of the horse flies or whatever it was.

Why don't they just mass-drop seeds from, planes?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f389hIxZAOc

>COME TO CANADA
>ITS SO NICE
>SHH JUST COME

>At prices like $0.08 – $0.25 per tree
>Planters are only paid for trees planted well
lel alright, sounds like a scam

Oh its treeplanting cuck again

You need to go back to mexico or the congo or wherever youre from.

They have tried that. Most of the seeds never take root so the only way to do it is with manpower.

1st years can make anywhere from 200$-300$ a day. Experienced planters can make upwards of 500$ a day.

u tell me how to get a job guarding the border and I fly tomorrow with the whole family

Horse flies are bad but the black flies are the ones that really suck. Dumb hippies won't cover their face or use bug spray and after their first day of planting their eyes are swollen shut from the bites

I'm almost convinced I'm going to try this.

How likely am I to get this kind of job?
Sounds pretty awesome.

Why is (((big tree planting))) being shilled here so relentlessly?

you have to view the post-pliestocene North American landscape as fundamentally ecologically damaged because of the enormous number of megafauna that went extinct like between 25k and 12k years ago.

Probably whatever food chain framework that historically existed to keep the nigger flies at bay was ousted by the disturbance that the nigger hunter-gatherers brought on with their spears.

You're both retarded if you actually go through with it

All the people I know who emigrated to Canada cried like bitches wishing they had never gone away

why?

applying right now btw

I work in wildfire so I'm in the bush all the time and it's not hard to avoid blackfly bites. There are even natural bug sprays with pepper extracts and stuff if you don't want deet on your face, but the dumb tree planters are too lazy/cheap/ignorant and think it won't bother them. I think if there were more large animals around there'd just be more flies

Why?
I'm a suicidal depressed drop out with no job or ambitions. This could be good for me.

>fuckin checked
probably whatever bird species used the megafauna to browse parasites died off and were just left with deer, elk, sasquatch, buffalo, caribou, moose and humans. None of these are nearly as big as the giant ground sloths, mastadon and mammoth, wooly rhinoceros, giraffes, giant bears etc. that would have existed historically.

inb4 that's a stupid theory. I know.

It might make sense for you, because of the exchange rate to pesos but you still won't be making that much money at the end of the day. The dollar figures thrown around by OP are way inflated, and it's not like its a monday-friday job. You could spend half the summer out of work, spending money to feed yourself in small isolated towns(like the one I live in) where food is not cheap at all.

I don't want to hold a neet back from work but I'm sure there are better options for you near where you live. For starters, you would be getting paid in CAD$, so you're going to get absolutely raped on the exchange when you go back home. You're not going to make anywhere near 300 or 400 per day, especially for your first year doing it. Yes, experienced planters can make good money, when they are actually working, but that the top 1% of them, and they fucking work their fucking asses off the entire day. Those guys are often in super good shape to begin with and have stamina that they've developed over the years. Most people couldn't even keep up with them for 2 hours of work, nevermind 12 or 14 hours days they're pulling.
I guess working is better than being suicidal so maybe this could be the kick in the ass you need but just know what you're getting in to before you do.

>memeflaggot

I don't believe a word you say

This is the secound time you post this, as far as I can tell you are a corporate shill

Probably just an autist. No one would pay him to do it

where do I apply and what are the requirements?

Maybe we gets 0.08 to 0.25 dollar per post

only if you are an experienced poster creating shitposts to an acceptable standard