Luanda, Angola

Luanda, Angola
This is AFRICA...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn92nI_JuPY
theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/jul/07/luanda-angola-expensive-city-divided-oil-in-pictures
omgvoice.com/lifestyle/lagos-night/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos
youtube.com/watch?v=z1aevalX77M
youtube.com/watch?v=KUV1IbA0i54
nigerianmonitor.com/drew-anglin-white-supremacist-flees-to-lagos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Nigeria
youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, take the picture from as far away as possible. Can you smell the city from that far over the water ?

Oh wow, it looks like every other cosmopolitan area on this planet. So diverse!

Wonder what it would look like if Portugal hadn’t built them a country and left.

hmmm... wow... really makes you think....

>designed and coordinated by chinks

Should we be impressed that Africa has achieved somethings whites did about 200 fucking years ago? Congratulations

Wow, the best city in Africa looks about as good as cities in America that you forget the names of.

youtube.com/watch?v=xn92nI_JuPY

Luanda is the most expensive city in the world to live in as an expat, because of the oil business. The parts where the locals live look more like pic related.

theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/jul/07/luanda-angola-expensive-city-divided-oil-in-pictures

You found a modern looking city in Africa and posted it like it's some kind of surprise. Not sure who the real racist here is.

And to think, they wouldn't even have that if whites didn't invent corrugated iron.

Wow all of Africa must be so nice. You guys have light and colored ones at that
Ahhhhhhhhhh beautiful

>Angola when the sun comes up

I have never heard of the city but I will bet every dollar in my wallet the Portugese built it for them.

Lagos is pretty impressive by night, though again most of the population live in squalor. It's a megacity, over 20 million niggers in the metro area.

omgvoice.com/lifestyle/lagos-night/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos

You are a baby, watch this. The middle east.

It would have looked like this a thousand years ago if it wasnt for the WYATT MANN.
WE

>dubai
>literally the money laundering capital of the world
Cool story, bro.

Out of curiousity, how old are you? Has the exponential growth there affected you in any way?
I saw pics from just a few decades ago, amd it was a barren wasteland. Now that.

>the Portuguese built it for them
They built the old city, but these new buildings have sprung up recently because of oil, a lot of them are likely American built, maybe some Chinese. I just read that a half-litre tub of vanilla ice cream costs $31 in Luanda.

Show me da wey

Best Korea

Look what they did to the Shanghai waterfront

Yeah, Africa does a lot more stuff than people realise.
The funny thing about liberals is that they always talk about "other cultures" and stuff but never actually seem to research them. They are woefully ignorant of the world outside of the west (ironically, they are Euro-centric in that regard). To them, everyone is basically a helpless baby that is in need of a protector so that they can live out some messianic fantasy that culminates in them overthrowing the white-patriarchal-capitalist system. And of course, who do you think will be in charge of this new utopia? etc. etc. etc.

Funny thing is, lots of Blacks believe this shit, and think that the only viable existence for them is within the West. It isn't.
If Blacks with a strong sense of group identity (nationalists) all decided to take their money and skills (which are often considerable) and move to one of the more modern Black African countries and invest in them etc, they might feel much happier. The locals may appreciate the money and skills coming in and all of them might prefer the capital and skill investment coming from their fellow Blacks than from Whites, Jews or Asians.

Take Nigeria for example. Big film industry. They make lots of movies. They have film schools etc. Apparently they don't have many cinemas though. Imagine if some rich African Americans or celebrities were to go there and invest in the cinema industry. Set up a chain of modern theatres through out the country. A place that premiers could take places etc. That could work out pretty well for both them and the local economy, and it would be Blacks doing it on their own.

People are obviously tribal, and the globalists are a mutual enemy of us all. Maybe if we all basically stuck to our own countries and looked out for our own people primarily, we would be happier?
It's not so much a case of "go back to Africa" but, "why WOULDN'T you go back to Africa???".

Just a suggestion.

It's night time so you can't see all the niggers hiding in that photo

You’ve never heard of Angola?
To be this fucking ignorant and still have options.

Look at all these shithole countries trying to hard to prove they're just like America

>They make lots of movies
Those Nollywood movies are dreadful though

You wouldnt have gotten where you have if it wasnt for a bunch of asiatic inventions either. We all benefit from each other.

Isn't that the country where they forbiden to build new mosques

I think he's talking about Luanda since he mentioned >city.

You should consider calming down under

youtube.com/watch?v=z1aevalX77M

Pure undiluted entertainment.

so why the fuck are so many living in europe then HUHHH ????

It actually looks really nice. I hear a lot of those buildings are actually hollow though

Lol Europeans a are so scared of islam that the subject comes up while talking about SOUTHERN africa.

>Durr scared of Islam

No one likes Muslims, not even Muslims you fucking retard.

Guys... not everything has to boil down to a pissing contest between the races. OP didn't show up and say "fuck you crackers", he posted a picture of a pretty modern looking city in a part of the world that lots of people don't realise modern cities exist in.
It's a fair point. I wonder how many Blacks living in the West realise this?
White and Jewish liberals don't care though, because "muh helpless brown children" = votes and cannon fodder for their stupid agendas.
Lots of Blacks are basically racial nationalists and conservatives. They don't want feminism any more than anyone else, and Blacks also don't enjoy being patronised. The shit that liberals tell them upsets them and makes them angry. The liberals sew this massive inferiority complex into them.
In the way "everything is White peoples fault" upsets and angers us, the "blacks need baby treatment because they are so weak and useless" hurts them.

A lot of Blacks would probably be happier living in Black nations if they realised that they could have the conveniences of modernity. Lots of Western Blacks are highly educated and very wealthy. They could bring a LOT of skill and money to the lands of their ancestors and live in societies FOR Blacks BY Blacks, without meddling Jewish and White SJW's trying to get them to fight their battles for them.
Blacks don't necessarily have to be our enemies.

>inb4 Liberia.

Whites have their own class problems too guys... we are no strangers to patricide! We STILL get shat on by our elites!!
The past doesn't mean that either of our groups shouldn't try to improve.

This is now a Nollywood thread

youtube.com/watch?v=KUV1IbA0i54

It gets good about a minute in

I am 19. So when I was a kid dubai was rich like it is today (2008 crisis was bad though). The only thing that changed is that as of the 1st of January 2018, we have to pay a 5% tax on the majority of products. Which is not that bad to me.

Although I saw and am still seeing the city get crazier by the year. When I was a kid, the twin towers in pic related were the tallest in Dubai. And they were the symbol of the city, along side Burj Al Arab. Today they are pretty much insignificant.

Yup. I saw an arab show about China and Shanghai more specifically. I saw the before and after. Pretty crazy. China has megacities all across the eastern parts of the country. And it has the highest number of skyscrapers in the world. Impressive development.

"Benefited" and "wouldn't have gotten where we are" are two different things. In the absence of cultural and scientific exchange, Whites absolutely would have been the best off, followed by Asians. The third world would be unimaginably shittier than it already is. Or, maybe it would be better but more primitive; there wouldn't be a pollution problem, for instance, in the third world if those backwards apes didn't have access to White technology. Also, if you decide to respond, take off that meme flag, shitskin.

funny thing about shanghai and china in general. They have all these high-rises and modern malls that they build but they're almost always fucking empty. Shit if you walk up close enough to the tallest swirly type skyscraper that they are still constructing in the picture to the far right, you can see the empty fucking floors with nothing on them.
Still their cities look cool as shit.

Capital of Zambia, looks comfy not gonna lie

Wow, one African country has a capital with lights and looks kind of pretty from afar? Clearly no European country has done this.

Blade Runner has a lot to answer for, city planners openly admit they take it as a model

How do american buildings work if they're not hollow, you just sit on top?

This thread is still about trying to stick it to Whites. Ironic, then, that that city was founded by Portuguese, and the modern city was very likely built by Whites/Chinese using the wealth that the Angolans have only because oil happened to exist there.

Still, it is true that the mean per capita wealth, IQ, and education level of Blacks in the West is probably much higher than pretty much anywhere in Africa, so if African-Americans reintegrated into Africa, they would probably be able to earn a high social standing for themselves, and they'd get to live among their own people, and we would have our societies to ourselves again.

Yeah, far east asian cities really have got that cyberpunk feel to them.
The most genuine ones (not just for show) would have to be Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong. I hear Singapore is also pretty rad.

Find me one photo of a city, taken at night, from a distance, that looks bad. Just one.

Another night picture. At least be original, shillbot.

Moscow and a lot of former soviet bloc cities still look like shit.

Did you see the force awakens dude?

this
#

Insecure brainlet

Woaw they have buildings

Built and maintained by western engineers and paid by oil money.

Once oil runs out shitskin sheikh wont be able to keep his sheep chained and its gg.

Cant wait for it

they are in the meantime researching even alternative eco friendly resources if u didnt know that

Thats like right next to the beach, its basically like miami

Who knows where this is?

Europeans, not americans.. also built miami beach

Wtf i hate the swiss now

No you fool. Like theres no floors. Just shells with lighting.

we wuz kangz pic related will be Africa in 2020

Angolan street

North Korea

Now how the city really looks like

Angolan rich neighbourhood

Best Korea looks comfy

Dont me start posting google earth images of Lagos "streets".

Most people who browse Sup Forums I would imagine. It's Pyongyang.

Saudi Arabia probably, not here though. We have a flourishing tourist industry and a thriving business. We also host the world's best airline and the world's 6th best airline. Our aviation industry is increasingly becoming more influential. Also our cities are built by people from all around the world. Because it is the land of opportunity. People keep on migrating here. We citizens, literally just make 14% of the population. So the decades can go by, and we would still be better than your shithole.

Stadium

>Luanda, Angola
MEANWHILE IN THE OUTSKIRTS

More streets

Also to all the libtards those concrete buildings the picture would never exist without whitey just imagine those buildings missing to see an accurate image of Lagos.

I am sure that hasn't been shopped for propaganda in anyway.

Yes, it's Pyongyang, I love that massive pyramid thing. If I do a Google image search, it says "state of decay memes". What did they mean by this?

Best Korea of course.

>This thread is still about trying to stick it to Whites.

Possibly, but I saw another thread that had similar responses which was, for the most part, someone (I assume Black) pointing out that Black civilisations and cultures weren't complete horse shit and that did some stuff quite well.
A lot of these threads descend into pissing contests and shit posting though. Which is a shame because there's actually a potentially effective option on the table there.
Remember that Adolf Hitler himself was capable of forming a solid understanding with other races and was himself a Zionist.

Personally, I'd always keep my guard up and be ready to strike if need be, but, there's no shame in looking at this from other angles.

> they would probably be able to earn a high social standing for themselves, and they'd get to live among their own people, and we would have our societies to ourselves again.

Yeah. From time to time I've met Jewish Zionists that have agreed with White Nationalism on principle and actually seem to be respectful of it. Usually after a bit of shit talking though.
A lot of the frustration comes from the amount of Jews that want a nation state for themselves but want globalism for everyone else because it's convenient. But remember, a lot of people are just fucking selfish ignorant idiots and it NEEDS to be spelled out to them.

Once it's spelt out to them and the smartest of their tribe have heard sense, then they can get the clowns in line and maybe get a mutually beneficial solution put into action.

Insecure about What?
I'm White British...

I am simply pointing out some truths and making some suggestions.
Rather than advertising White western countries as the ONLY places to live, maybe a lot of Blacks would be happier to move to their ancestral lands.

There is literally NO HARM in exploring these options because, even if it does come down to war, we can HONESTLY tell our people that we "truly have no other choice".

You were saying....?

Criminally underrated post. I'm convinced half / most of the antagonistic "u mad white boi" / BLACKED / etc. posting is ZOG trying to reinforce their programming in black people browsing this board, they want to keep them roped to the shallow nigger-tier momentary satisfaction of "muh dik, u mad?" instead of the far more threatening possibility of blacks developing sophisticated ethnonationalist consciousness like whites

>Lagos
Lagos is great
I live there

>Black civilisations and cultures weren't complete horse shit and did some stuff quite well
Climbing trees?

Hi Andrew, how's it going?
nigerianmonitor.com/drew-anglin-white-supremacist-flees-to-lagos/

Pretty good, desu. Just chillin'

kek

I wonder how many people will get killed by elevators and entire building falling on them.

Yes, and I can post a picture of big ben or harrods with lights on and call it a night as well. Post an actual skyline like this. It's just got too much commieblocks shitting up the view and the onion dome churches don't really fit with the whole new age city look.
I was born in fucking Moscow, I know full well how of an ugly city it is, Russia isn't the place for the modern look and should stick to making cities like old peters while slowly getting rid of the commieblock cancer with all that money.
Instead you get a fucking saints row business centre and goddamn grozny. Always were similar to arabs rather than europeans.

Lel, i almost feel sorry for the poor niggers, they will be minced by the escalators and fall in elevator shafts.

Nice, good luck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Nigeria

Is she ok?

Also, kek, fucking women and their lack of coordination.

Every country is nice if you are rich enough.
The difference between that and an actual nice country is that in a nice country you can take the bus anywhere and its still fairly nice.

Don't be mean to the europoors.

If there was no oil in the area no one is going to travel there. That's the hard facts. It's a really upscale resource town that in no way can survive without the raw capital from oil in the region.

lmao gateway to congo

Maybe they can if they invest the money wisely. Sheikh Mohammed seems to be doing a good job at turning Dubai into a financial/legal hub like Singapore - most expats there don't work in the oil business. MBS seems to be planning a similar thing in KSA, look up "Neom City", it's fascinating.

Tiger Mafia!
youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A