Sailor Moon Crystal

When are we getting season 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iHasMagic/status/853209440874446848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm watching the first 174 episodes or whatever. Why does this look better than crystal

twitter.com/iHasMagic/status/853209440874446848

Back then everything had relatively natural lighting and shading along with the effort of handpainting and a good economy

I can't wait for best girl CereCere.
Hope they don't ruin her as well in Crystal.

Started the series two weeks ago, already starting on S tonight. It's really enjoyable.

How does Crystal stand up to the first two seasons?

post the fucked up art from season 1

Complete trash. Don't bother with Crystal.

fuck you season 3 is kinda ok

>How does Crystal stand up to the first two seasons?
>anything to do with season 3

So beautiful.

Makoto is my waifu!

S3 was done well enough, so there's actual hope for her.

Don't watch the first two seasons of Crystal. Do watch S3. Gonna get flamed but I think its a better interpretation of the story than S which is mostly about monster of the day filler, selling toys, and muh lesbians.

Witches 5 was more fleshed out and fun, but thats the same as all the enemies in the original anime.

If you've seen one season of the original Sailor Moon you've essential seen them all. It follows a formula as predictable as PreCure with little narrative deviation in the actual story. SailorStars was the only season that broke the mold a bit and in my opinion is by far the best.

I like Crystal S more in general, because it gets the "end of the world" feeling much better. I am so fucking happy Toei didn't fuck up Infinity.
But the Haruka/Michiru relationship feels a lot more than just "muh lesbians" in original S. Both series treat the relationship well. In Crystal, its feels like a "they just happen to be lesbians" situation, which is always good. But in S, they do a really good job of making it feel like a real and deep relationship.

Etsuko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clover Z

Not even a competition.
Etsuko's version is god tier.

>they do a really good job of making it feel like a real and deep relationship
Right, at the expense of it being the overwhelming focus of the drama. There is just too much of them and their relationship.

Original S is one of those shows a lot of little girls liked because it was their first tingle over a lesbian relationship in their adolescent years. If rewatch it the Outer senshi stuff really gets old after a short while.