Klu Klux Klan

What does Sup Forums think of the KKK? Are they the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCAXE_78chM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156016789/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156137363/
cannibalclub.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=wxbxRducDZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=aCAXE_78chM

I would recommend them to get another costume, every now and then there is an article in a local newspaper about a tourist claiming that the KKK is active in Spain.

They were started by the democrats.

Today, the KKK is 95% DEA, ATF, FBI, DHS.

The Klan is the military wing of the Democrat party

They're faggots. Except David Duke.

/thread/

avoid this loser's bait threads
here he is recently making the same thread if for whatever reason you care
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156016789/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156137363/

I didn’t actually.

One of the largest FBI honeypots currently in operation.

Fully infiltrated by FBI.

The KKK is part of the reason things are such shit today. If they hadn't gone full retard in the 50s and 60s and started blowing up churches and killing college students, the white sheep at large wouldn't have agreed to the welfare state and affirmative action.

Knew a few klan members. One was normal guy, but obsessed with MMA, the other was a legit badass that scared me. The were both really nice guys and treated me good, even though I'm a race traitor.

It’s okay to conquer non whites as long as you settle down with a pure white woman and produce white children with her.
Any bleaching of darkies in between will only help.

you mean the fbi

great
when people say cops kill niggers, they're just slaves.
the KKK was superior nigger control
>in during muh feds
don't care. you need to lynch the niggers.

I’d donate if they weren’t 90% FBI agents.

cannibalclub.org/

hello Mr FBI, how is your day going??

Cool guys too bad the modern kkk is full of feds and meth addicts

Poles know all.

they are democrat shills who show up when the dems need the big bad KKK to get black people to vote

I think that OP is trying to get genuine information about it especially now.

Here's how I see it: The real Klan we do not know in the public. The real Klan is underground. The power structure didn't change in the 60's, it just became anonymous. So the Grand Dragons have less power now, but in mafia circles Grand Dragons still control territories. Much of it is done just to keep the underworld running the same. So, long story short the Klan is underground so who knows what it's really like now?

Correcto

fuck off retard

when David Duke left the democratic party he also left the KKK

Imagine 4 million 70 IQ chicongo chimps flooding your state. You'd make a neighborhood watch and scare the niggers into submission too.

Modern KKK is a honeypot though.

*after the civil war

Don't know a lot about them. I would be interested in reading their texts. But isn't the KKK an initiatory order, so that means a lot of what is going on hasn't been revealed to the public, kind of like the Freemasons, where you have to actually become a member yourself if you want to know what it's all about?

youtube.com/watch?v=wxbxRducDZo

They are a sex cult of degenerates.