How do I thrive as a straight white male in the heart of California?

I need some advice on how to thrive in these conditions.

Right now my workplace is up in arms over ICE arresting illegal 7-11 workers. Why are these people all for illegals breaking the law? I want so bad to speak my mind but I would almost certainly be ostracized and/or fired. Could I sue for that if I was able to prove it? Everyone here is a retarded liberal and I don't think I can take it much longer. You should have seen LA the day after trump got elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/229641/how-mexico-treats-illegal-aliens-michelle-malkin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way out of that particular situation

if you do nothing you'll be ostracized too, if you speak your mind you might get beaten

I would leave but if you don't have any choice pretend to be doing something

Keep your mouth shut. Don't be a sperg.

Lol that's what my internal monologue sounds like right about now. The temptation is SO strong but I know I'll regret it. Shouldn't be like this.

I am also a cishet White male shit lord who lives in California. I also work in government because the combination of compensation including benefits and low expectations are hard to beat.

My coworkers and the community I serve are by and large the ideal useful idiots Soros and the rest of the globalist cabal have striven to create.

I get through my days by trolling the everliving shit out of these people. Not by showing my true power level, but by acting further left than them and shaming their lack of progressivism. The hardest part is keeping a straight face.

Then I go home, hug my wife and children close, handload ammo, and work on my house so we can sell it, move to a free state and live like Kings on the equity and pensions.

Who gives a fuck if illegals are working at 7-11? Do you want that job that badly?

Principle of the matter, friendo.

Targeting a high profile company with a nationwide presence sends a message to employers that if violations of immigration law will no longer be ignored.

Yeah because busting some gas station workers and fruit pickers is how we put working class people in the flyover states back to work.

>cishet white male
>reddit spacing

You have to go back.

>I need some advice on how to thrive in these conditions.
Be a rebel, user.
Also, all LA degenerates will die in an earthquake.
I'd GTFO sooner than later.

OP you never real your power level in public unless you're sure the other dude is on the same level, don't be a fucking sperg or you'll end up regretting crippling your social life

You’re continuing to miss the point. It’s. Not. About. 7-11.

It’s not even about putting people to work. It is about the enforcement of immigration law for the sake of enforcing immigration law. The merits of the laws themselves and the legislative intent behind them are a separate issue.

These raids grab lots of media attention and in doing so send a message that immigration laws will be enforced. This disincentivizes employers from hiring illegals. In turn, this reduction of employment opportunities disincentivizes new illegal immigrants from coming here and may encourage those already here to self deport.

How the fuck am I supposed to troll them effectively if I can’t speak their language?

Quick question
I pay some of the highest taxes in Canada in my province
However, due to our icy winters, we kind of have to rebuild our whole infrastructure every few years
You don't have the same issue in California, and as far as I know, don't get as many Government services
So why are your taxes so high?
Where does the money go?

>t.parasite trying to make it ok with #metoo #ihategommies

>I'm going to cheat the tax payers who I hate so that I can then take that stolen money and come fuck up your state as well top lel XDXDXDXDXD
You should stay there. Every other state hates you. Even Oregon hates you and they're almost as gay as you are.

I'd just point out that if I was caught working in mexico without a work permit, I'd be deported so fast my head would spin.

>Busting people willing to work for lower wages won't drive wages up
Fuck an A how do you even wake up and dress yourself in the morning?

>welfare state
>pensions that were promised during past political campaigns
>second to none bureaucratic inefficacy

nationalreview.com/article/229641/how-mexico-treats-illegal-aliens-michelle-malkin
>Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment.
TEN FUCKING YEARS for repeat border hoppers in a Mexican rape you in the ass with a jalapeno prison.
>Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.
Citizens arrests and the military gets to get in on it. Where were you when you realized Mexico was more based then America when it comes to illegals?
>But under the Mexican constitution, such political speech by foreigners is banned. Noncitizens cannot “in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.” In fact, a plethora of Mexican statutes enacted by its congress limit the participation of foreign nationals and companies in everything from investment, education, mining, and civil aviation to electric energy and firearms. Foreigners have severely limited (if any) private-property and employment rights.
You have 0 right to protest in Mexico if you're foreign born and they will take all your shit if you fuck it up. You mud midgets are all right.

Corruption. Gibs to minorities. That's actually a great question. They have a GDP higher then Russia's yet they have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Thanks for helping me understand the severity of the hypocracy