poal.me/cre631
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZMpoXghHKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we in here

I see and think of you every day so not realy

>we will never get the 3D models
feels bad

>You're such a loser

Reminder that MMD LWA model is exists (Akko,Lotte,Sucy,Diana)

youtube.com/watch?v=WrrxWYcB4bI
youtube.com/watch?v=7xie7Gkmnjk

The Japs who made this model : twitter.com/bk3_custom

Man, that looks RWBY as fuck. Trigger should reach out to Monty, I heard he died but I think that's bullshit

poal.me/cre631

>so close to being able to look up Akko's skirt, yet so far
End my suffering

>Trigger should reach out to Monty, I heard he died but I think that's bullshit
Oh no, he's dead for sure.

Ask him on his grave then

He's dead
His wife killed him and then ran off with his money and possibly got remarried already. Now RT is gonna sell out his series like no tomorrow.

Posting in this thread, fuck the shoehorn faggot.

The models are EXACTLY like the anime ones.

I fucking WANT it

>Trigger should reach out to Monty
user...

Best girl for one true thread

Damn, talk about a bad end. How has the wife not been arrested if she killed him?

It was just cancer.

Why are you so perfect?

Fucking Cancer, I'd love to shoot cancer personified in the face. It's taken so much from everyone. It's like a JPRG villain only the old school kind with no reeming qualities at all.

>Diana's yay 1000%
>Or she was high as fuck

Not literally. In Directly.
She wanted a cat, he was allergic, got allergy shots, and died during the procedure. Was apparently allergic to the medicine.
The only thing she did was run off with money that was raised like 2-3 days before he passed to help him recovered if he did and as far as I know, not keep in contact with his family, friends, or work.
Most people from /rwbyg/ consider her a bitch IIRC

comfy

fuck off you boring character

Eh

Fuck off, /u/

that actually seems pretty uncomfortable for Andrew

I want to fuck Akko's Shiny Tiny Pussy

>diana singing and dancing galaxias
cute

Maidragon v1 week 1 2739
LWA TV v1 week 1 3294

Not a particularly good number but it outsold Maidragon.

He'll get used to it

Source ?

Its not avaiable on this twitter

I wish.

It's by a different person and not available for MMD/download

>Akko I'm not going to teach you anymore words you are going to have to find them out yourself from here on out

>>Hey what's the next word

>It's Mayenab Dysheebudo

So Akko continues to do nothing on her own

also
>Words require patience
>Unlock while Akko is rushing
Okay they're just fucking with their viewers now.

inb4
>That's not what she meant by helping her learn the words
if that's not what she meant then she did not help Akko find any words. checkmate

Overall this is just garbage I want it to end

Friendly reminder that we're going to get some cheesy shit with Diana saying that she needs to be a perfect witch for her family and to fulfill everyone's expectations but Akko will tell her that being a witch because she loves magic is just fine. Then Akko will remind her the joy of doing magic.

Damn it.

Same to this MMD model too, it seems he dont share it.

Do we know the storyboarders of the next episodes?
I just noticed that the same hack did 16 and 14, and I want to make sure that he never appears again.

oh, this is the variation of the dance without the hip thrust when she says dreaming

What is Ursula for?

Nice things only.

Fug, god just hated him. Did she at least keep the cat?

We don't, they sadly don't release staff listings for LWA. I really want someone talented with atmospheric and more serious stuff to work on episode 19. If it needs to be someone close to Trigger it could be Hiroshi Kobayashi or Shouko Nakamura.

>Friendly reminder that we're going to get some cheesy shit with Diana saying that she needs to be a perfect witch for her family
i'll rant like it was this week's shitty dogturd filled episode if that happens, you can count on that

muh family pressure

Stargazing together.
>No one has made fanart with Ursula and Akko using the telescope.

I'm not sure why you expect Diana to have grown out of Chariot by herself. Family pressure is the minimum I expect but they could go as far as dead parents or a sick mom.

In this case it's just easier to make your own.

Wait, now I have an idea.

Probably not but who knows

well fuck

Somebody please tell me why I had to rewatch episode 8, I don't get it.

>if that's not what she meant then she did not help Akko find any words. checkmate

That doesn't even make any sense.

Just accept you're just retarded as Akko and just speedwatched the episode.

you can count on a giant rant for either of the three options you listed

it'd be about as stupid as finland saying itadakimasu

>Blue Eyes
>Blonde Hair
>10/10 Face
>10/10 Body for her age
>C cup Breasts
>Smart & Talented
>Doing everything right

So this is a PERFECTION looks like.....

It could always be worse, like Diana accidentally causing someone to die with her magic.

But seriously, making Diana just grow out of Chariot by herself isn't dramatic enough.

cleaned up another sucy hope someone likes these

Ursula did not unlock any of the powers for Ursula and unlocking the power = finding the word.

She told her to words.

Ursula said she would no longer tell her the words that she had to find them herself

Now it's "Akko you need to stop acting like a 5 year old but I can't tell you that"

How steady would you go with Akko?

That's some top quality smug. Thank you user.

That would actually interesting and surprising.

Fuck you too you shoehorned character and shoehorned romance loving faggot. You are like a cuckold except you just enjoy seeing a show you like get intentionally fucked up by it's writers.

So wait, I thought Lotte was British, is she actually a Finn?

No because you're not Croix

SUCY LIKES FINNISH FOOD

she's Mexican, dude
rewatch the episode, her parents just moved to Finland

She's been a Finn for the past 4 months

i'd rather have lukewarm drama than cringe drama personally, but i don't think these are the only options available, and i don't think she's completely outgrown chariot like she tries to act like

there's hardly a scene that justifies the family pressure, neither are there any subtle or not so subtle laced clues. granted, it's trigger writing, but to introduce something like that now would be shoehorned

a death would be pretty dumb too, considering she gives no hint of despondence over loss of any kind, so see above, which is why i would not have suggested that option in the first place as any kind of alternative unless i wanted to write wwe quality scenes

sick mom is the better bet, but the fact that it has little to pertain with
>animation industry analogies
makes it kind of out of place, and the weight of drama would be placed moreso on the mom than on diana

So the Witches sealed away magic because a hatred demon was being born?

Final battle will be Akko vs hate demon.

Croix is not a bad girl

I thought this episode was pretty fun. Why is everyone hating on it?

>you will never be Amanda
>you will never give your overexcitable friend a broom ride
>you will never enjoy the sound of her laughter at the exhiliration of flying
>you will never feel her wrap her arms around you to hold on while you do a totally sick loop de loop
>you will never feel her try to deal with her growing energy and sudden urges by rubbing herself against the broomstick and humping against your butt
>you will never try to keep yourself steady as Akko's hips buck, she squeezes you hard, and lets out a muffled moan as she buries her face in the back of your neck
>you will never feel her slowly settle back down and return to her bubbly innocent self
>you will never feel her repeat the process several times until finally the two of you land and she collapses to the ground
>you will never walk back to the school with her, the back of your skirt completely drenched in Akko's wetness

Akko: Japanese
Diana: British
Lotte: Finish
Sucy: Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Amanda: Irish family living in America
Constance: German
Jasna: Russian
Chariot: French
Croix: French

These are all official.

user is truly the wordsmith of our time.

So they only have three asians out of the whole class for a show made in Japan?

How is she supposed to find the words out for herself? They're all gibberish.

The point is that she has to find out the meaning of the words for herself, which is obviously far more important. Both in-universe and to the narrative.

Pump and dump

It's seems that there's some confusion between the words themselves and what they mean.

Ursula has no issues with telling her the magical words, as in the literal words (she also pretty much stated that Woodward also taught them to her), but she refuses to tell her the meaning behind them or what she's supposed "to feel" a something that makes them activate.

What Ursula means is that Akko has to find that "something", because the Rod respond to emotions based on that something.

I love you, too

Sucy's a flip

>Akko after finding out she got pregnant but her boyfriend ghosted her

>They're all gibberish
By studying and learning magic or perhaps ancient artifacts or ancient beings being saved by Akko progressing as a mage and bringing YAY!!! to the world.

Instead of that we get the story of retard running into a wall until it breaks while everyone else is actually tying to get by in life and character like Diana that actually work hard in cannon and learn get the shaft. Meanwhile Akko is given everything.

Hell the final 2 words could be Akko learning the language by studying and then figuring out how to use them.

Do you think Andrew will ever see Akko's Shiny parts?

>How is she supposed to find the words out for herself? They're all gibberish.

Well, maybe she could get help from a classmate that has publicly demonstrated to be abe to read the moon runes.
Why are they taking so much time to include Diana into their circle of conspirators? What does Diana expect to accomplish by herself if she knows that she totally needs the Rod/Akko to fulfill her dream?

>There better be a good reason you made me walk all the way here, Akko.

I want to surprise this bully by giving her the brand new Nightfall book while she's bullying me!

Can I have some Ursula/Chariot pictures?

Magic isn't going to be saved by a linguistics puzzle, are you retarded

Diana is no fun

We better get more Diana suffering in those 3 weeks for having to deal with her obnoxious self.

NO! Akko is a good pure girl and you must treat her right!

Tiny Chariot for u

Only after they're married

I want to protect the loli Chariot!

>Diana is no fun
And manages to be a decent character compared to how terribly retarded Akko is.

Whoever Trigger hired for a writer needs to have an accident during a whale hunt

Are Hannah and Barbara americans too?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZMpoXghHKs
>people don't know about the galaxias dance

It was a boring and basically inconsequential episode despite having to do with the current plot of the words. Not to mention the awful pacing. Literally the only good thing was Sucy being more lively and expresses herself more.

Wow, her ass is huge.

Would you date Akko?

I think I'm unironically in love with Akko

>aren't girls cutest when they're almost retarded.jpg