How exactly would you remove the 'undesirables' from your ethnostate without extreme violence?

How exactly would you remove the 'undesirables' from your ethnostate without extreme violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5259135/Austria-far-right-minister-says-concentrate-migrants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE&t=1155s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lesser man will flee once they realize they can’t compete without their Jewish overloads

with unfathomable violence

This is a bait slide thread
The shill are out in full force
They do not want us talking about
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
Fusion GPS
Uranium one
The Clinton Foundation
Congressional Dems all being hacked by Awan
FISA warrants against Trump being horseshit
Classified material on Huma and Weiner's personal computers
DOJ re-opening Clinton server investigation
even MORE sexual misconduct accusation coming out against Democrats
Seth Rich's death and the cover up
faggots

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5259135/Austria-far-right-minister-says-concentrate-migrants.html

Austrians.

But what if we want to do it with violence?

kek

Yep, just as I thought, you alt right weenies are no better than the SJWs you criticize!

Voluntary funded repatriation + 50 years of a decent immigration policy = ethnostate

You retards have accepted their entire premise and are just asking questions they can answer without hurting your sensibilities - J U S T

"How exactly would you remove the 'undesirables' from your ethnostate without extreme violence?"

Answer: Extreme Violence

>This
We would literally kill the kids before the parents as a warning.

Just pay them. It would be well worth it considering the money saved from welfare

What's wrong with violence?

What about 'race mixers'? Would you separate their families? What about their kids?

There's a thousand different ways
sage goes in every field

Death. All race traitors will be killed. All their inhuman mongrel spawn would also be killed or expelled.

Obviously there would be a little violence. I think it starts with apartheid and reservations and then ends with incentives to move to Africa or wherever.

>how would you recreate America without repeating the actions it took to create it?
... make more Youtube videos?

Don't you folks think that's too totalitarian though? You are being exactly like the people you criticize right now

>A little
Naw, I believe that even in the most conservative scenario at least 15% or more of shitskins will fight to the death due to idiology or idiocy.
There is no escape from the coming bloodshed.

>w-what would you do about me?
L O L

No, we plan to kill everyone who opposes us. The left doesn't go as far as us, and isn't as dead serious as us.
It's do or die for the white race, us or them or we ourselves die.
We are in a corner and for that all must die.

It's going to take violence, everybody understands this. The violence is not to be talked about publicly by leaders of the movement for public relations reasons.

>You are being exactly like the people you criticize right now
You mean winning at all costs? What are the alternatives?

He meant the white genocide perpetuated by the jews you dimwit

One good start is to close our borders. Encourage the white people to take pride in their race and not let it die out, i.e no race-mixing.
Create another Malcolm X where they try to get themselves to move back to Africa voluntarily, or somewhere else. Negotiations can be put into place as to where and if we will pay for it.

>This
If we lose the white race disappears and humanity dies on a one planet grave.

By not giving them government funding for food and refusing healthcare, no violence involved

Yeah he posted Sargon of a cuck
He's actually anti-white.

Ultra hyper turbo mega violence, of course

You people are literally acting like communists, killing everyone who doesn't agree with your subjective fee-fees
Do you have any sanity left?

He will be allowed to stay.

Free helicopter rides

Really? It can't be all finger-pointing can it? Who would be classified as 'white' in your 'ethnostate'?

Isn't that how the current legal system works anyway?
>We're arresting you because we deem you undesirable to live among normal society if you do not comply we will force you

this
it would happen swiftly. overnight.

Yeah, now your sounding like a Jew, equating everything with relativism.
Too bad for you that we cannot be stopped.
Our numbers continue to grow and our mission to eradicate the Jews will occur.
Half of the reason we are here is for lulz.
I won't be able to rest until the Jews are genocided.
It is our holy mandate to eradicate the kike and you will not stop us.

We're being ethnically cleansed now, asshole.

We'll come after you, the traitors, and make you see what your own innards look like.

They remove themselves or die out from being incompetent and lesser subspecies. No initiation of force required. Now get out fake lolbertarian

Does this include forced DNA tests to exclude LARPERS.

All we really are waiting for is the trigger.
A leftist winning the presidency, a gun grab, Sup Forums becoming illegal and being shut down, any major Jewish bullshit and others.

We are one real happening away from DOTR.

I'm going to actually give a real answer. I know I know how unusual. Stop nonwhite immigration. After that all we have to do is stop government handouts for nonwhites. That immediately means most nonwhites will move elsewhere for gibs. The next step is to use the money we save from not giving minorities gibs, to create incentive packages for the ones who stay to move out. If you factor in the fact that whites are the only one who pay more taxes than they receive in handouts, this would actually be cheaper than letting the minorities stay. The nonwhites who still stay after that probably aren't super undesirable anyway. The point of an ethno state has never been purity. It is about cultural and ethnic continuity.

Is that roach, talking?

>How exactly would you remove the 'undesirables' from your ethnostate without extreme violence?

Sterilization in order to receive government benefits.

Ethnically cleansed? I don't see whites get hunted on the streets, your victimhood complex is showing

Why without?

It's about killing Jews and stopping their plans as well as allowing a safe place for whites to breed.

this
what is morally wrong with violence

Short lived alliances.
Come on.

>What is Europe
Willing blindness.

75% of white ancestry will be considered white.

You might do everything right, groome, bathe, have nice clothes, take care of your house, but theres tiers in all classes and undesirables. Ops photo is an example of an undesirable.

But even a single drop of kike blood and we will put you in a camp.

have everyone refuse to do business with them

>can't buy groceries

welp, time to move

Freedom of association and free business practices in a white enough region would take car of itself. The government would just have to NOT let in a bunch of quote "undesirables", in it's borders, while letting any of them move out freely.

Actually that might work.
Just make it legal to refuse service for any reason.

>'undesirables' from your ethnostate without extreme violence?
I'd use unimaginable violence, after I forced them to construct the ovens they will burn in

If you spend most of your day sitting in front of a webcam, youre an undesirable to the rest of society. If you spend most of your day watching people behind webcams, youre part of the undesirables. Otherwise they'd have real roles in society.

repeal all anti-discrimination laws. legalize homeschooling. remove all government spending on education above the city and county level. Use tax incentives to grow families. deport any non-whites who are not citizens.

With plastic shields and swords wield by soyboys who wouldn't sustain two days in a ditch. Half of the so called "Identitarians" don't do "real work" and waste their time on social media and shit.

>without extreme violence?

What about Europe, I don't see mass executions of whites or anything, if anything it was the whites doing it some time ago, remember Yugoslavia? or are slavs not white enough for you?

>how would we even know whos yt XD
>CHECKMATE NAZISZ

yournewswire is a fake news site that mixes real news stories into its fake news. Don't use them.

>What about Europe
>Forced ethnic replacement against the will of the people already living there isn't genocide
You and the u.n. have different opinions on that.
Also mass rape and murder is occurring as we speak you filthy non-white

OP you shouldn’t concern yourself with how something that’ll never happen will happen. White nationalists are just as pussy as the communists.

What even counts as white for you people? Are slavs white? What about Italians? They didn't even count the irish as white just a while ago

2pbp

>acting like communists
>by defeating communists
hmm
>subjective fee-fees
Race is real.

>have white skin
>be mostly of European decent. The more northwestern the better
>don't be part of a global tribe (like Islam or Judaism)

And just as delusional, apparently

just remove gibz

"To those who felt I did not do my duty, you are correct, and I apologise. I did not take the situation seriously and I allowed a foolish blunder to take place but this will not happen again. You have my word", Stepfather of Blackdad.

Later that day....

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE&t=1155s

Idk, I've actually been killing Jews.
They keep getting blamed on family of the deceased.
Turns out if you vary your methods and aren't connected to someone in any way you can get away with murder.

Multiple choice questionnaire

No answer, just as I thought
Go read some Adam smith, perhaps that will open your mind

Maybe it's time for Sargon to die.
Is his info public?

Perhaps he hasn't read enough loki. He needs to get educated to get on your level. What a simpleton.

Just stop all non white immigration. Then remove all forms of government handouts to non whites and remove the incentives for non-whites to have children. Also offer a sum of money for those that want to move elsewhere. No violence needed. But if someone does oppose this with violence, then I say let's the bullets fly.

user, I read your lolbert books before you ever heard about Sup Forums on Alex Jones. You should suicide.

You do realize that being so extreme pretty much guarantees that your ideology has no popular support, right? You can't advocate for killing everyone not like you. It's what the communists do, and why they never gain power unless they get some (((financing))) for a revolution.

And communist takeovers only happen in non-white shitholes like Cuba, Venezuela, or Angola. You'll never see a powerful, white country like France, the US, the UK, or Italy fall to communism. It also stands to reason that you'll never see them become alt-right.

As a right-winger who wants a white ethnostate, advocating for a violent revolution is exactly how we don't get our white ethnostate.

Remove welfare and the undesirables remove themselves.

Idk, how come we have several million on our side then?

use the white mans aptitude for technology

Having fuzzy borders doesn't mean groups aren't a thing.

With threat of violence.

I just want dead Jews and a balkanization of the u.s.a.

No, its 80% or higher. Anything less than 79 should be exiled and anything less than le 56% gets the bog.

>The bog
Hello 8ch Sup Forums

Extreme is subjective.

My family has been here since the early 17th century. We have fought in every single American war with honor.

You’ll throw me out of my home after you’ve pried my rifle from my cold, dead, black, american hands.

>we have several million on our side
Fucking no you don't. The alt-right is a small ass movement. White identitarians are growing fast, but we don't advocate for genocide, just kicking out all the migrants now that the war is over and forming our ethnostate.

>without extreme violence
Why should I agree not to use violence again genocidal traitors and invaders? Why in the FUCK would I take the use of force off the table?

Or I could rain wp arty on your house and watch as your nigger family dies from toxic flameclouds.

I actually agree. We don't WANT to fight, but it's looking more and more like that's what it will take. Your enemies have a choice in this war, too. It's not always up to you.

I'm not alt-kike.
Next your will say 8ch Sup Forums doesn't have a massive amount of actual natsocs.

>we

That's why we shouldn't try and force it. Let them persecute us. That gives us cassus belli to force them out.

Fuck off memeflag