Are they on to something?

are they on to something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Population reduction

Sure, why not. I subscribe to the modern Rome theory myself, but to each their own.

>when niggers say it despite all evidence to the contrary it's ok.
>when whites say the same thing about jews (who literally control the media) we're labeled insane conspira-tards.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

The overall aim of Judaism is to homosexsualize white men, weave threads of mass confusion in white society, thereby leaving the men feminized and the women void of protection. Hence, Judaism is a form of genocidal warfare.

>10/01/2018

You from the future?

He from Europe.

they are right though

men who have been homosexualized often no longer care about preserving the natural order

they either become weak or perverse themselves

i don't think white men are forcing black men to eat ass. yall notice how much they love that shit?

Replace "white" with "Jewish" and "black" with "White" and it's Sup Forums

>discouraging reproduction is Genocide
uwu what’s this?

sag your pants more
you never learn. keep being closeted pedos and getting blown out of paradise for all history. use fucking turkey basters for fuck's sake. you will never find a woman worth your time or who lets you know what is masculinity. it's impossible. hence your creation of trannies. everybody thinks theyre aquinas on here with their shitty memorised buzzwords. use your brains

Black roasties getting toasty.

>everybody thinks theyre aquinas on here with their shitty memorized buzzwords.
>homopost about literally nothing but memorized buzzwords

K

No because they think it is whites pushing this and not (((whites)))

It's like they pull buzzwords from a hat and form an opinion from whatever comes out.

Blackanon here,
What IS the actual goal of White Supremacy? I mean, if White America really wanted to destroy /deport blacks, you would of done it by now.

future and europe are opposites if you think about it

>blackanons are here ever since reddit started leaking in here
god i hate you people. but anyways, the actual goal in my perspective is that we want to destroy the kikes that are at the very top, controlling the mass media to turn on white people as a whole.
all black supremacy is just salty niggers who blame current whites for shit that their ancestors had to go through. theyre all like "shiieet yo my ancestor kunta was a slave to whitey. i feels it in a previous life." that kind of mindset makes them hostile towards whites and they have to justify chimping out and demanding white girls and money. i swear to got thats what they really want. sure they may have reason towards police brutality and whatnot but nigger is as nigger does. someones head gets shot by cops, they get all niggerlicious.

What you refer to as "White Supremacy" is nothing more than Jewish Supremacy being projected onto society by evil kikes. Their religion very specifically spells out that they are superior to all races and that we all exist to serve them as a slave class. White people are too individualistic and our tribal instinct too far gone to have any plans of supremacy. The plan will be about survival.

isnt he a nigger?
he is the future of europe

Ethnostate. Europe for the Europeans, etc etc

That sounds, almost word for word, the list of complaints leveled against the jews by whites, so yes he is onto something.

Thats so close to naming the true (((culprit)))).

The problem is Jews are a race. They are biologically wired to be subversive immoral self centered people. So it's not Judaism. It's Jews.

No son. It's reality.

isn't this what is being done to whites?

...it's just crazy enough to work!!

Never said it wasn't, just pointing out what Rockwell did as well— Black & White Nationalism are friends against the ZOG

White people are scheming untrustworthy rats and liars

What idiot ivory tower leftists seem to overlook is that most niggers hate faggots. Intersectionality is stupid.

That actually makes sense, unlike the drivel in OP's cap.

Whoops. Meant to reply to

Black people have been on Sup Forums since /new/

>The problem is Jews are a race. They are biologically wired to be subversive immoral self centered people. So it's not Judaism. It's Jews.
Jews as an ethnic group have developed a different psychology over thousands of years of expulsion, inbreeding, and not having a land of their own. It's that psychology that Sup Forums refers to as "kikery"

not at this rate, user. sure i'm a few years into Sup Forums itself aside from other boards, but i know for a fact that there are more blackanons than there used to be. and its all because of reddit.

>Their religion very specifically spells out that they are superior to all races and that we all exist to serve them as a slave class.
source on that?

black men are already disproportionately gay tho

come to west hollywood, there are way more of them than you think.

People like to refute this "biologically wired to subvert" argument. Here is a picture related for them.

Nigs should learn the difference between white and (((white)))

Your jewish music producers are doing a fine job of that, no white supremacy involved