Anime = Degeneracy

Fucking defend this shit right now, Sup Forums! Fucking defend it! I dare you! This is what anime is teaching our youth is "fun" and "acceptable"!! The girl in this photo is in third (3Rd) grade! And the translation is correct! This is sickening to me!! How can we let this filth just exist in our countries?! Anime needs to be banned RIGHT FUCKING NOW! It's all like this, perverted and disgusting and criminal! No one should be allowed to watch filth like this even if they're in their own homes!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 it’s a anime board so you must only praise anime and nothing else

Kodomo no Jikan is anime kino. It's also really heartsweet. Good guy Aoki.

>please start consuming (((western))) media again

Sure it's degenerate, but not in the same comparable way to the other shit Hollywood, the universities, media, and the left push out. A plurality of anime enthusiasts end up nationalistic, white wing identitarians. Even Spencer refrains from criticising anime because of this.

>look at this foreign culture

Mind your own business nigger. Why should you give a shit what glow in the dark asians do? You some sort of globalist faggot or something?

Don't watch it then

>spending time consuming any media
Pathetic

eternal reminder anime turns you gay

medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54

It keeps away the redditors and it was board culture before I came here.

>Thanks to faggots like OP /l/ was deleted
Why can't you faggots live and let live?

The manga actually was "banned" in the US in a sense. It was going to be distributed but the publisher backed out at the last minute because of the subject matter.

As far as the show goes, the girl is basically acting out and seeking attention by sexually harassing her teacher because she's traumatized over the death of her parents (maybe it was just her mother), which becomes apparent later in the show. The teacher is always taken aback by this and against it, which is where the humor comes from, and he tries to, help raise her into a functional woman as her teacher.

Fuck off Disney

Anime is the lest jewdified media that exists, it's got strong moral messages, men are men, women are women.

If you don't like anime you're a cuck.

Also, big anime tiddies.

>story about a man being enticed into being a pedo by his student with said student

K

>written by a woman
ya boi

This

>OP thinks depicting pedophilic material promotes pedophillic acts
I'm guessing you also are concerned that violent video games promote violent acts? If not, on what basis do you make the distinction?

>unironically being a philistine

It’s an anime board, everything is intrinsically weeb, you don’t have to praise it, don’t cry about it though like some boomer who landed in here from leddit

>hating on KnJ
Do you not have a heart?
It was actually because distributors like Barnes & Noble backed out. No point printing something stores won't carry.
It has had an official American release now thanks to the internet but they're these huge omnibus volumes.

Yeah but the loli was the one doing the enticing.

There are tons of other board for weeb faggots.
You and your kind will continue to be mocked for
being the pathetic queerlords that you
are.

Stupid dumb phoneposting scum. Your kind will forever be more unwelcome than any weeb.

Oh I see what's going. It's the anime sucks thursday.

Sup Forums is an anime board. Deal with it.

Fake news, my fetish for transgender stories predates my love for anime!