OP said shounen.

Amakusa Shino
Hagimura Suzu
Shichijou Aria

according to mal syd is a shounen...

I'll give you two.

>reading shounen for heroine
You are doing it wrong desu

Didn't her intro chapter show that she was a jerk who just acts nice because she's supposed to be a perfect girl?

...I mean

Offu

Yeah you read it to start shitposting shipping wars

Emma
Arale
Medaka, although some will argue that the male characters are the main focus
Jolyne

Unfortunately, the genre of Shonen itself means that many female protagonists are arbitrary fanservice or love interests. I can count the amount of Jump series with a legitimate female protagonist on one hand.

>the genre of Shonen

Season 2 when?

Wasn't Rukia the heroine or was she labeled the deuteragonist after the first arc?

>target demographic is horny teenage boys
>expecting good female characters

shonen heroines are only good for tiddies these days

China from Gundam Build Fighters. As someone who was a stranger to gundam, she was a great character to relate to as she learned about (and learned to love) gunpla. No, she didn't do anything crazy, but that's perfectly fine.

She was cute, had her own growth, and cheered on Iori, and Iori wasn't a complete faggot that ignored their relationship.

Which shounen heroine has the best ass then?

hard to say, japan doesn't really care about asses

Ass man is sad

Erina and the yuki onna girl from the Nuri manga.

Emma from TPN. I usually hate genki "must save everyone" protagonists but she's fucking awesome.

Ichigo and Rukia were the protagonist, Orihime was the heroine (love interest), but overall Orihime had more panel time that Rukia

>good

Erza is the only one.

Not the best heroine, but Amamiya is pretty decent (much more than a 2D love interest at least). The latter fifth of the manga was pretty meh in terms of pacing (totally rushed, but still good) and Amamiya's character was sort of sidelined and rushed.

Good and fap bait are two very different things.

Wot? Seemingly human and good are not the same. Sure, she's got "motives" (I think), but nothing else.

This.

>made 4 Jojos (beside herself) die
>only jojo that couldn't defeat main villain
>made literally everyone die
>good
ok mate

Mary Sues make terrible heroines

But this is shounen we're talking about; Every single shounen MC is a Mary Sue.

Unless I'm missing someone, Erza is the only female character who gets to be the biggest badass in the series she's in on a semi-regular basis. No she's not particularly well written, but again this is shounen, the genre where ass-pull power-ups, nakama power, enemies making choices that suggest that they are suffering from a major head-wound and things in general working out because the protagonist is a special snowflake is what they are all about.

The next well written character in a shounen will be the first.

this level of stupidity can't possibly exist right?

I have a feeling you don't even know what shounen means.

Jolyne.

excellent argumentation

And what part of that makes Erza any good? She's still fucking boring as shit and doesn't stand out when compared to any other female MC of various shounen.

EMMA
M
M
A

>OP character on the front
>no Robin
based mugiwara mom is forever best

That's it, thread over. OP just got ripped to shreds.

Considering girls read shoujo for the male love interest I'd assume it's only natural boys read shounen for the females.

I see what you did there but Tsugomomo is a seinen manga.

From Jump?

1. Yako Katsuragi
2. Nagisa Shiota
3. Arale Norimaki/Kagura
5. Lin (Hokuto no Ken)
6. Jane (from Tar-chan)
7. Reiko Akimoto

Miyata-chan

Erina from Shokugeki no Souma

Here's your answer. SEI HAI!!

Only Jolyne.

i'll......SPLATTER YOUR GUTS
nice taste my user.

You know that Ochako is currently the most hated female protagonista in wsj

This too.

Easy peasy.

Nezuko

You mean the poll that had less than 300 votes in all and doesn't really have any merit at all? And the fact that she was added in as a joke?

She exists.

KAGURA

i agree