My presidential vote just cost me my job of 13 years

My presidential vote just cost me my job of 13 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/united-states/21732561-deportation-has-also-become-considerably-more-random-donald-trump-deporting-fewer-people
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/28/trump-administration-has-deported-fewer-illegal-mexican-immigrants-than-obama-data-shows.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8lkqIsy7MgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was your job?

Prove it faggot

It's a shitty job, I know, but it's all I had.

Sorry user. I voted for Hillary. Pls vote (D) in 2020. Together we can correct this horrible mistake.

Prove it and im sure we can do something for you

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

good. now hurry up and die. MAGA

Fuckin loser

>I was one of the 6,000 laid off
>I wasn't offered to transfer to WalMart (w/ bonuses) like my coworkers despite working at Sam's Club for 13 years
Prove it faggot

Are you the guy who posts walmart breakroom pics in /ptg/ all the time?

How do you know Hillary winning would prevent that?

Apply for a job a Walmart or Costco ffs

Oh, look! The shills have found another way of demoralizing Trump supporters. It isn't enough to say, "I voted for Trump in 2016 and now I regret it." Now you're going to say you worked for SAMS club! I'm screen capping this, and will continue to screen cap all future threats claiming people lost their jobs at SAMs. This should be fun.

>Apply for a job a Walmart
I think I'm just going to kill myself.

Well, get an actual job...
I mean it's way overdue, don't you think?

>My presidential vote just cost me my job of 13 years.
Okay, now prove that Trump was directly responsible for your firing.

>It's a shitty job, I know, but it's all I had.
And yet you still haven't proven that the loss of your job is anything other than Wal-Mart's shitty policies.

>13 years at Wallmart

They did you a favor. You would have spent your entire life like that.

Time to start looking for a real job. Learn a trade already, for fuck's sake.

Costco pays better. You should apply. Plus the hotdogs.

You're a paranoid and delusional piece of shit.

You really think that Walmart would have kept them open had Hillary won? If they weren't paying for themselves then why would they continue to throw good money after bad? Your vote didn't cost you your job... Economics did. Dumbass.

Prove it faggot.

>I think I'm just going to kill myself.
You should KYS for this shit thread.

prove it faggot

This
>spending 13 years in a position that 17 year olds can handle

You should thank them for carrying your worthless ass for 13 years, you ungrateful fuck.

>You're a paranoid and delusional piece of shit.
Said the faggot that worked at Sam's Club and now believes his life is over because he lost his job.

What's the matter? Can't even get hired at a local wal-mart?

btw, still waiting for that proof that you getting fired is Trump's fault.

Maybe if you worked harder, your store wouldn't have been unprofitable and you wouldn't have lost your job. lmao. lazy piece of shit.

Don’t have too it all falls on the president as it has always.

Anyway, it's been a fun thread, boys. Don't forget to buy Chainlink on Binance. :^)

He cant, since this is a bait shill thread. Yes, all the long term sams club employees were offered transfers to other stores. OP is a faggot shill

Calling people paranoid and delusional is literally a shill tactic now. Kill yourself, we know what's happening here

you can go to work in that fence now.

>Anyway, it's been a fun thread, boys. Don't forget to buy Chainlink on Binance. :^)
Imagine that, you're a retarded shill.

Stay poor, faggot.

>homophobia
I'm not scared of faggots, bitch. I just know they are pedophiles and they should all be put down.

>worked at walmart for 13 years
>tells others to stay poor
x-D

apply to ICE or borderpatrol

It's amusing to see trumpcucks getting backstabbed time and time again.

>Stay poor, faggot.
Do you realize just how fucking retarded you look right now?

/biz/ in a nutshell

Why would a fag molest a girl?

I'll be honest with you here. I really did lose my job, but I don't really give a fuck. I just thought it would be fun to post about it here to get you retards all riled up. My crypto is up 200% this week. I couldn't give any less of a shit.

are you that guy on /ptg/ who posted pictures of the black people he worked with and that pasty kid? If so this is 100% on you dog people gave u advice

That makes zero sense "profits are up Fire Fucking Everyone!"
Whatever.

she has a feminine penis

DOXed OP, pic related is him IRL after he wakes up from the lies he keeps telling himself to help him sleep at night

Please do not post pics of me on this website.

>lose your job
>no wall, just a fence
>mexicans get to stay
>less deportations than obamanigger
>sucking the kike cock even after they finished nutting
Wew, must feel bad if you openly supported this nigger

>I really did lose my job
Prove it, faggot.

>I just thought it would be fun to post about it here to get you retards all riled up.
No one bought your bullshit though, you stupid faggot.

>My crypto is up 200% this week.
Holy shit you're an actual retard. No wonder the best job you can get is at Sam's Club. And no wonder you got fired.

>>less deportations than obamanigger
sauce or gtfo

He literally came in and told him "You're fired!" just like on tv.

Shut up already you retarded nigger.
STOP

>Shut up already you retarded nigger.
Said the lying, idiot, jobless faggot.

Stop posting in my funthread.

Next time don't vote for a guy who is obviously full of shit.

prove it faggot

I am real fucking sick of LARPers.
gonna sage this garbage

This. op fucking neck your family then yourself

>economist.com/news/united-states/21732561-deportation-has-also-become-considerably-more-random-donald-trump-deporting-fewer-people
>foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/28/trump-administration-has-deported-fewer-illegal-mexican-immigrants-than-obama-data-shows.html

>President Trump has deported fewer illegal Mexican immigrants in 2017 than President Obama did during the same amount of time for 2017, according to data from the Mexican government.

you is one poor ass mf
those jobs are fucking EZ to come by, I was working at places like that when I was fucking 14.
Maybe there's a reason you was working a dead-end minimum wage job for 13 years, coz you a trash ass stupid nigga, NIGGA. Fucking useless man.

you should.

No no no you see you said something bad about gays therefore you are secretly gay and hate yourself. God don't you know how this works user?

>Stop posting in my funthread.
GTFO of Sup Forums you faggot Sup Forumstard.

You have no idea if this was a direct result, sams club has been shrinking for years

>funthread
You fucking useless niggerfaggot

No wonder you got fired and your family hates you

But Trump is personally responsible for every economic gain or loss. Actually only the gains. The losses are obviously Obama's fault.

Lmao that's the stuff

You fucked up, Wal-Mart has been intentionally over developing to put Sears/Kmart out of business, in the small 14,000 person town I lived in the built a supercenter, the a few years later built a second one in front of the Kmart. They used you to further their business plans and now it's become too costly or they succeeded and are pulling back. You should NEVER WORK FOR WALMART. They are shit. Remember when they weren't paying people for overtime? That's who you worked for. Use the internet and build your own business. at 17.60 a month (11.00 an hour) you only need to make 20,000 a year to replace it. Get in on the contractor economy the internet has created. Sell bitcoins drive for lyft or uber if you have a skill list it on amazon shit anyone can walk dogs or clean house and Amazon finds your customers for you, get in on the ground floor now.

>catch and release policies are the same as deportation

Trump has nothing to do with where Walmart sets their wages and benefits. This thread makes no sense.

good luck cashing out faggot

Oh yeah that would have helped the economy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, OP IS GOING DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=8lkqIsy7MgY

>a fence is the same as a wall
t. trump voter

Don't miss this chance, Sup Forums.

Join ICE or Border Patrol, faggot! You’ll be payed better and get to point full auto guns at beaners.

You must’ve voted for obama.

Your on the fucking Sup Forums board on fucking Sup Forums. You tell me, faggot leaf. Kill yourself.

We're all super shocked by this development.

To be fair, the Obama admin counted turning people away at points of entry as “deportation”. With that in mind “deportations” are down because fewer people are getting turned away at the border. Fewer people are getting turned away at the border because, for most of Trump’s presidency, fewer people are trying to get in illegally.

but don't you have entire cities full of these illegals and such? I thought trump was going to be tough on illegals

You have to go back.

bot much?

>My presidential vote just cost me my job of 13 years.
Clearly you were not an asset to the company. Do better next time.

they couldn't compete with Costco. Has nothing to do with Trump. Nice try

Why do you retards keep saying this? You're all from /r/t_d.

You pathetic maggot.

Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

lolololol I troll U....

>>less deportations than obamanigger
Don't need to deport people who aren't crossing the border anymore. If you tell immigrants you are going to enforce border law they stay the fuck away Imagine that! It's almost as if Obamas weak fucking ass was the CAUSE of the flood of immigrants....I wonder why?
pic related

MORE TAX CUTS FOR THE JOB CREATORS

You didn't transfer? You can transfer in company pretty much anywhere unless our a fuck u--. Oh.
I'm getting a raise and a 400 dollar bonus. Eat shit.

How much did the Rabbi pay you for this?

travel ban
tax reform
seriously slowed immigration
kids don't have to share bathrooms with pedos to support "diversity" anymore
Syria, Obama and hillary's lucrative little shit show DONE
AND IT'S ONLY BEEN A FUCKING YEAR. "B-but he's a liar and a failure because he didn't do EVERYTHING he promised on the campaign trail"
With 25% of his party and 100% of the other party against him I wonder why? If he had complete cooperation god only knows how Great America Would Have Been Made.
Bitch.

EXACTLY!

A fence is a portable wall.

>entire cities full of these illegals

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric; More
informalpurple prose, puffery
"the media hyperbole that accompanied their championship series"
antonyms: understatement

Origin
late Middle English: via Latin from Greek huperbolē (see hyperbola).

If it was a little boy no one would care. Girl is used for emotional effect

there's something wrong with you
not everyone has to literally suck Trump's dick