Raildex

Railgun's 10th anniversary edition is going to be here soon. Are you ready for the final battle between Mikoto and Kuribot?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume4_Chapter_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waiting for drills

Mikoto looks so cute

Exact ETA please
I'm guessing 2 days

This is your miki tonight

1-2 days

It's a few minutes before noon, April 25th in Japan right now.

The date we're looking for is April 27th in Japan, so more or less 2 days

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume4_Chapter_2

Elves are for bullying.

>yfw Mikoto jobs to Kuribot on her series aniversary

Oh boy, I can't wait for the real announcement of Season 3.

They can't deny me movement much longer. I will be animated.

Is it really jobbing if Kuribot has the upper hand? She's gotten Mikoto exhausted and the airship contains some kind of upgrade for her.
Kuriba and the scavengers will pull something to Mikoto out.

>tfw you are so great and compel the nips to create season 3 because of it

*pull something to help Mikoto out

I hope Mikoto and Misaki become best friends and Kuroko accepts Drills as a consolation prize

So who do you think Kamachi based on his lost wife?

i want to see mugino job

I wonder if the author made that name intentional thinking of real miki

>Ask a pervert to be normal and you really will only get perversion out of them.
What did Kamachi mean by this?

>lost wife
wait what

>tfw you are the spare plan who will never earn Aleister's love and gets btfo by a a brain damaged cripple.

Dude's a widower

Huh did not know that

[citation needed]

Nice try but a program can't have a wife.

Lies, Kamachi used to be a teacher, and for some reason one of his normal students died, and that's why started writing LNs because if stops writing, kamachi will remember the pain

Was that student one that you can find anywhere?

I feel like Kuroko would be a bad influence on the pure Drills-chan at first, but would eventually get overwhelmed by the newly formed sexual deviant.

>Miki's been turned into an anime cake
>Kamachi lost his wife or his student
Next we'll hear that he's secretly Nisio, Kubo and Yoko Taro when he's taking breaks.

You actually made me check his page on the japanese wikipedia and there's absolutely nothing about his real life past highschool.
I also don't know if I should be surprised that Kamachi was a fan of Terminator, Rambo and Die Hard.

Nah the kid didn't die.

The kid was a punk but with a sense of justice. Then after an incident where the kid sacrificed himself for Kamachi, he later survived but suffered amnesia for it.

I want to rape the White Queen and make her love it.

>Terminator, Rambo, and Die Hard
This volume basically proved it.

I want to pick Mariydi up and throw her

>ywn fight mariydi
>ywn pick her up while shes unconscious and carry her to your house
>ywn reveal an evil hideout to her
>ywn see her despair
>ywn hold her over a pit of sharks
>ywn drop her in
>ywn laugh maniacally at her death throes
why live

Maika will die for real

>ywn fight mariydi
You've already lost at step 1 of your strange plan

>ywn never gas Mariydi if the fist fight fails

So is the confusion on Drills chan cleared up? Is her esper ability summoning a Astral Buddy or does she have an Astral Buddy? I didn't expect to see stand abilities in Raildex soo..

There's also a mention of Index having some influence from X-Files. Kamachi loves his western stuff.

We'll know in two days

I want to do things to this elf that only Aogami could understand

I don't mind He had a wife before
even if Jesus trull had a wife too (Dan Brown?)
Do you mind if js06 had a husband?

イラスト担当の灰村キヨタカ曰く鎌池の第一印象は「微妙に体育会系っぽい!?」。
>According to Haimura first impression, Kamachi is Subtle and Athletic
(Jesus seem Haimura is a gay?)

また、竹宮ゆゆこは実際に会ってみた感想として「私より年上の人だと思ってましたけど、まさかまだこんなに若い方だったとは…」と語っている
>Toradora! author Yuyuko Takemiya (Woman, age 39) said Kamachi was older than her, but he was still such (look) a young person ...

安藤武博と岩野弘明は鎌池について「キャラクターが飛び抜けて魅力的」「キャラ作りの天才」だと語り、ライトノベル作家にもかかわらずゲーム制作の場にも抵抗なく柔軟に参加してきたのが印象的だったという
>Takehiro Ando (She is a woman too) ex Square Enix Game division hot-shot She said Kamachi is "skillfully attractive " and "genius making character",

>killing
Meh.
It's much more interesting to make her a part of your harem after you fight her.
If you win, she's in love with someone who beat her which is kinda hot.
If she wins, she's still your fucktoy so it's worth it in the end.

I have no interest in the paltry proportions of her body, let the sharks eat what little flesh she has on her body

Takemiya said she thought that Kamachi was older than her and was surprised by how young she seemed. I'm pretty sure Kamachi is younger than her.
You can't write as if you're so sure of the facts if you're google translating it. That's usually a really bad idea.

I wanna make her my imouto and spoil her everyday

Whoa..
nice, Kamachi is human!

So Kamachi is hot?

Watch my power, as the STRONGEST LEVEL 5
You guys will enjoy my evisceration of Accelerator, and his evisceration of me. Why do I say this with such confidence?
CAUSE SEASON 3 IS HAPPENING!

You're begging to get gassed.
Nice try loser.

>she
he
I guess I shouldn't complain about people when I'm dead tired too.

Knock Mariydi out and keep her hostage until she develops Stockholm Syndrome!

>ywn put her boy racer mixtape on top of the cabinet as she begs you to give it back

NO BULLY

>ywn hang it over your pit of sharks
>ywn drop it in
>ywn see her despair
>ywn end her despair by throwing her into the pit
I'm serious, I'm doubting whether life is worth living

Mariydi is made for princess carrying!

High-Quality cover and no watermark

into a pit of deadly man eating snakes

I bet this guy is the same birdway hater

I want God-mode Othinus to be fucked so hard she'd accidentally end the world when she orgasms.

Done with the IMOUTO sketch from the meme royal. When I think of little sister characters it either ends with them being so close it's disgusting or full of so much disdain and jealousy that it's terrifying. Went with the latter. Do you guys remember Enshuu having some weird sci-fi multipurpose lighter/flamethrower hybrid? Because I sure as hell didn't.

Burning Alpha must die

Touma, I'm hungry

>[citation needed]

>ywn suckerpunch Mariydi
>ywn toss her unconcious into the redlight district
>ywn come back to see a husk of her former shell, covered in fluids from who knows where
>ywn kick her and tell her how worthless she is
>ywn take her home
>ywn proceed to further beat up
>ywn see her cry
>ywn say sorry at the end of it
Living is painful

Die

The japanese quotes are real, he just fucked up the translation for all of them.

Only white queen deserves this treatment. Mariydi is for spoiling and loving cute imouto wife

>you will never fight Mariydi
>you will never win every time she tries, which would affect her self-esteem and efficiency as a soldier
>you will never convince her to become a housewife instead

This is getting out of hand.

>ywn touch mariydi's soft, messy hair

I want to depower White Queen, punch her face until she cries and rape her.

She won't lose her self esteem, she would be a dangerous tsundere who would want to kill you but deep inside she's attached to you. Once you give her your approval she'd melt like a chocolate put in an oven and would try to kill you for it.

How exactly does a guy who practically has to write to live come off as "strangely athletic"? Is he writing it all by hand as he goes? And just how young does he actually have to be to surprise another author? 20 something LN authors aren't so rare after all.

I still find Hime to be a better wife

The White Queen did nothing wrong, she only wants love.

from Kamachi (Japanese Wikipedia)

I think that user just (copy-paste?) some "people's quote" about Kamachi...
>possible broken translates too
I don't know where (He/She) got that age reference??

Forgive me, I heard this rumors too,
Kamachi (broken heart?) then He began to write (since high-school?), later He join Dengeki writings competition. He doesn't win a prize, but
He got Editor (our Miki?) attention...
(to perfect to be true doesn't?)

Beatings and rape are a form of love!

The S kind of love. I'd give her one.

>you will never pull silver hair
>you will slap her every time she looks genuinely happy
>you will never tell her she disgusts you after you're done having sex with her

We have a decent estimate of Kamachi's age from that videogame interview already, where he said "When I was old enough to buy my own games, it was the PS1 era." The PS1 age was the mid-late 90s, so Kamachi is probably in his early-mid 30s nowadays.

>think

It's confirmed he's twenty four.

*never slap her

>Implying he doesn't reset to 0 years old with every maintance.

>all of this abuse talk

>24
>he wrote index OT1 at 11

24 now or when he started publishing? Eromanga-sensei looks less like fiction if it's the former.

Not my fault Kamachi makes his girls so abuse-able.

Kuributt is nice too if I were a masochist who wanted my dick to be grinded by putting it in.

>he wrote NT9 when he turned 21
>he was shitfaced drunk while writing NT10

I think they're just trying to offset the lewdposters talking about her being easy to carry and bang against a wall or over everything in the house.

There's no age limits to when you can start writing. He might be a little older now because I got that info a while ago but he's definitely twenty four to twenty seven years.

There's literally nothing wrong having fun with funsized girls

As points out though I doubt he's currently 24 because he'd have started pretty damn young. Index has been running 13 years I doubt he started before 15 or so

But Kamachi's page on japanese wikipedia says he could never finish his stories when he was in middle school and left them abandoned midway. Are you saying the first dozen Index volumes were actually incomplete all along?

This becomes more real when you watched masamune from Eromanga

>mfw kamachi also has a cute little sister

Is it Mahaya? He's the one that does the lewdest stuff.

It's haimura