>good
Old and busted.

>ITT granny thread

I miss this anymay

inb4 THK sperging.

inb4 THK has been dead for the past year

404 not found

the one and only good tsundere

Remove any character voiced by Rie and then remove all the others too and you'll be accurate.

>good tsundere
>Kirino

Asuka is not a tsundere though. she's tsun-tsun. She doesn't have a crush on Shinji.

Tsun Queens are still the best.

At least 10 do not belong.

>Shitoge
>good

>Asuka
>not a tsundere
Not this shit again.

Pure love.

>Rin
>Its not like I wanted you to cuminside I only wanted your mana b-baka
>Best Tsundere

Why people like this archetype is beyond me

Do you remember what her seiyuu said? What the cast of evangelion said? Asuka doesn't have feelings for Shinji.

I approve.

>pic unrelated.

Give an Anno quote or never happened.

>implying something as cancerous and autistic as THK can die
That faggot is still an obsessive sperglord. Wait for him to dump his various bait chart.

My wife is the best tsundere

it's Victorique

Oh yeah, I forgot voice actors are the canonical authorities on show plots.

Who is the uppermost left?

No Anno quote but you don't think that Miyamura understands more about Asuka than we do? Even with that, there is plenty of evidence that Asuka hated him.

Can someone remind me why everyone was so butthurt about this girl? I watched the anime a while ago and thought she turned out better than what we usually see in these types of shows.

Not sure if your being sarcastic but all the evidence points to Asuka not being a tsundere. Case closed.

Good tsundere rule:
1. NOT violent

You've already failed.

Japan won WW2 in that story's timeline

Because Asterisk was airing at the same time and shitposters from both anime started a lame ass war between them, even now if you post stella or julis someone will react to it

>Good tsundere
>Rie's characters
>Kirino
>Chitoge

Kurisu passed that test.

Nigga you have nothing then. The movies are for all intents and purposes the final versions of their counterpart, and it's beyond a doubt that Asuka is tsundere for him.

You mean irrational violence
Some of them are justified

THK was falseflagging her and made people hate her.

Shikinami is tsundere but Soryuu is not.

>neo tsundere
>good

Just like this

but a good tsundere is usually more dere than tsun.

Leave his corpse alone you savage wench.

Absolutely nothing in the original even hints that she doesn't like or want him in some way, basically her actions and words contradict her true feelings from an interpretation and inference standpoint. But you keep telling yourself that.

A miserable, angry potato with no friends that latches onto the first guy that bends over backwards to do all of her chores? Nice.
But that's wrong, retard.

Chitoge is a good girl.

She knows and accepts her own flaws and she really improved as person as the story progressed.

Didn't she say that she would rather die than be with him? How else could you interpret as anything else other than loathing?

>he likes tsunderes that are violent and abusive towards their crush than ones that are lonely and sensitive

Kurisu and Rin are prime examples of more dere than tsun. A good tsundere gets easily flustered and embarrassed.

There are no good tsundere, it's a shit archetype.

She is violent at times though.

Asuka said a lot of mean things and was very hostile. And yet there's a part of her that likes him. Take the hint.

That time Kurisu hit Okabe with a book? That was because he felt up Luka. Even then, Kurisu apologized, and Okabe admitted he deserved it.

God bless the Neo tsundere.

Use this as a guide to differentiate between good and bad tsundere.

this is objectively bait

I still don't get how this perfection lost to Hinadoormat.

>THK

Why is best girl never posted in these threads?

heres an updated one my man

Inaba Himeko best tsundere

>THK
It begins.

Can't agree more.

I'm conflicted on her
>Actually fucks the MC instead of beating around the bush forever
on the other hand
>Basically drops dead for 3 episode intervals 1--->4/5--->9----->12 where she actually does something.
Like I feel the idea of Battle Harem where MC guns for someone from on onset would be nicer if the person they went for go a bit more front stage treatment like Ikki did, to make it feel like a Ikki and Stella adventure instead of Ikki ft. Stella if that makes me sound not quite as retarded.

No it isn't. It's 100% factual.

Not my fault you like garbage characters.

>rin
>bad
WHAT
THE
FUCK

Anytime someone puts Kurisu in bad tsundere is just trying to be a contrarian.

the fact that this is true fills me with a feeling of unease

She is lunatic, barely tsundere.

>Fumino
>good

Nope. She's a genuinely shit character explicitly pandering to retards like yourself.

>le super smrt scientist girl who posts on message boards like me xDDD
Always bad. Always.

She's not even the best tsundere in her own series

>Gorilla
>good anything
nice joke, fuck off

She's absolute shit in F/HA.

>punching out Shirou because he says he thinks having a pool party would be fun

Why is Mikoto bad?

This user is onto something.

Takao is an example of a good tsundere, abusive tsunderes are thrash anyways.

>waaa you said something vaguely nice so I have to punch you in the face!

Any tsun that does this is immediately shit.

>Sohara
>good

Not even once.

She's not. That's just bait.

Hold on the fucking presses, a fucking not shitposting/bait post in a THK thread? What's going on?

Let's be honest.

>he hasn't listened to the drama audio CD's or read the VN's that go more in depth with her character
filthy secondary pleb

She is hella cute when dere.

YES SENPAI

Tsun: Japanese for shit
Dere: Also Japanese for shit.

ONE FUCKING JOB

>calling someone a secondary when they're citing a F/HA scene
There's also how her tsun ends up fucking everything up for everyone in HF because she thinks pointing a knife at her traumatized sister in order to hide her feelings for her is somehow a good idea.

Tsundere are only really good when they can get the D.

Nigga fight me

Post quoted was the wrong one.

Biribiri is perfect. The whole chart is just bait.

>listening to drama CDs to get further explanation for a shitty character
Are you fucking retarded? What a desperate idiot.

She's shit, it's as simple as that. I'm not going to waste days upon days listening/reading to some irrelevant format to appreciate your z-grade waifu a little bit more.

>bait
Only for braindead idiots like yourself, who mindlessly worship whatever japan finds popular.

Your bait doesn't even make me mad.

It goes like this.

>i'm too lazy take 30 minutes of my time to listen to a characters backstory
To sum it up, Kurisu is lonely, easily hurt and just wants to be loved even though everyone is envious of her talent. Her father abandoned her, and she just wants friends. Oh and she has an electra complex. Her soul gets trapped inside an AI program, forever trapped inside darkness.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMGD9QcWBsg

>i'm too lazy take 30 minutes of my time to listen to a characters backstory
No, I just have far better things to do than waste my time on a piece of trash, just to appease morons like yourself, who are braindead enough to waifu her.

Still shit through.