RIP Japan's birthrate if this keeps on going

RIP Japan's birthrate if this keeps on going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kdpc3RGibM
aidoll.4woods.jp/entrance_e.html
orient-doll.com/top.php
youtube.com/watch?v=A_0iFOtmPoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would buy one desu senpai

Can you fuck it?

human size?

Hopefully

I'd fug lala so hard, if you get what I mean.

It's okay, they can always import refugees from the Middle East to invigorate their birthrate and introduce a vibrant and diverse culture.

Its okay, soon enough you'll be able to impregnnate traps.

ty fag, but they're honor aryan and is the highest average iq country
dont expect them to the same level as your mixed shit hole, paki

Large Lala Breasts

Stop ruining the superior Japanese genes

Only the rich nips can afford these monstrosities.

Yes. Only anal though.
Not joking here, it has a detailed asshole part.

It's not like it moves, cooks, cleans, or licks your ass, yet.

And why just Japan? The entire world would want this stuff.

I hope these are soft and the joints are flexible.

>not making your own qt waifu statues

I liked the Momo one more.

Can you strip these?

Japan birthrate meme needs to stop. It's an overpopulated tiny island,

Thats what they all said.

Anime proportions at life size scale is creepy as hell.

If the gods had blessed the statue with life and fleshy holes, which they've done much weirder shit in other mythologies, then he was the truest patrician of all. We can make better women.

Nope.
Immovable hard plastic.

I'd hot glue it.

>monstrosity
>implying this is not the modern day equivalent to Classical/Renaissance age smut (i.e. paintings and marble sculptures with nude people)

The body proportions are generally great, but the face/mouth/tongue is just kinda ok.

C cup in real life is already pretty stacked. Any bigger and it becomes ridiculous

Depends on the body they're attached to and their general shape. C's only look stacked if they're in a pushup bra, but they're nothing to gawk at.

I'm not talking about the body. The head...

>shittiest Saekano
>still a gorgeous life size figure

The Japanese are truly wizards.

As long as it doesn't reach One Piece levels of ridiculousness, it's fine

youtube.com/watch?v=9kdpc3RGibM

You find this sexy?

He might be a rich nip, but he's got really shit taste in gundams.

The birthrate isn't down because of otaku-related things. Plenty of "normal" people are not having kids even if they get married.

Do you guys realize that Japan have been receiving foreigners with open arms since a long time ago already right? You have children shows featuring kawaii niggas, all the new japanese athletes are black, and don't even let me start on Dandy.

Yes

No

Maybe

Can you repeat the question?

>that lewd mirror

nice desu

That would be the stupidest thing ever, and I'm a minority.
Also, Japanese (and Korean) immigration is hyper-strict. They're both so strict, non-Japanese (and non-Korean) people in Japan (and Korea) account for only less than 2 percent of the total population. And within that number, a vast majority are Chinese and Korean (Chinese and Japanese in Korea).

If I were a billionaire, I'd probably get some made of marble and other high class material that would last the test of time.

Make a statue the size of the Motherland Calls, a nudie statue.

Esl Sup Forumsfag go home

YOU FUCKED UP

>>shittiest Saekano
But that's not Eriri you fucking retard.

The Lala statue is 25k and has removable clothes.

D-do you think Yabuki gave them a canon pussy to work from?

I am just now realizing that is a life size anime figure and not some little action figure version.

Imagine having one of these, then having a dream where it starts moving. Still hard and cold, but now it's cooking you breakfast. Hope you like your eggs black with white shards.

How much for this life size Lala?

Just install an onahole

23-25k i think.

25K yen or dollarydoos?

Japan's birthrates have nothing to do with anime, stop making these stupid ass threads.

25k dollars. 25,000

quite insane.

anal is my fetish, so it'd be perfect.

Shit, for that you could buy a custom realdoll.

Astray, 00 Raiser and Strike Freedom are still cool toys no matter what.

Oh wait, I just now recognize Atlas. He's shit.

The way they go on and on about muh birth rates, it's only a matter of time before they enforce some sort of impregnation program just like my dirty chinese cartoons.

All they have to do is implement same-sex pregnancy and give tax breaks or something for having at least two babies.

Japanese birthrates are on the rise at the moment.

Shouldn't this make them hornier?

Why not just mail order a wife?

Mail order wives are found out to be scams once engineers who can into internets start ordering them.

Far from it, Japan's birthrate has been going up for a long time and the island is already overpopulated as it is.

>Gold Frame
>Destiny
>shit
your taste is shit

Waiting for the time where we can upload ourselves into the internet like in Futurama so I can fuck as many cute anime girls as I want.

Only the cities are. If they spread out and down, there's plenty of space. Think geofronts.

would cum on regularly

What's your opinion on cute anime girl(male)s?

Its the way of the future

cute. I want to hug it.

Buy this and ask for custom head

aidoll.4woods.jp/entrance_e.html

orient-doll.com/top.php

Silicone dolls are much more useful and more worth it.

That statement also goes for every part of the world too.

Not it won't.
Statues like those are great for attracting men and women with disposable incomes into your mall.

I'd just be fine with commissioning high quality GKs, or maybe getting some companies to release shit they cancelled for only me.

I own a 4woods Neo-J and Neo-IM and they suck at fugging. Apparently the Allure and Evo versions handle the fugging part better.

The OI ones are far better at fugging (internal lube and auto-warming) but their skin is inferior compared to 4woods.

Japan brought it upon itself when they decided to stick to their guns about their views on love and society

i
envy
you

Do you have a picture of this? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

are you a wizard?
teach me your ways

Until you see the sanity affronting design of those guns and descend into a spastic fit and clear out the entire mall with the raw power of your sperg until they have to declare the area a disaster zone

>implying plastic won't last for eons

ive seen that it has a removable bikini but nothing else.

Did they keep the tits small in sculptures because they liked flat chests or because big tits would just fall off?

That was the ideal of classical beauty. Smallish tits and thicc. The hourglass figure with big breasts is a relatively new idea.

You don't even have the guts to left your basement, let alone go the mall filled with people.

Even in the off chance you did, the smell will notify us of your presence long before we see your lard.

They base everything based on God figures who apparently had more ass than breasts

im pretty sure if thats the case they'll sculpt the figures without arms or heads

I wonder which we'll get first, SAO-style VR or robot waifus with motor skills and AI sophisticated enough to at least appear alive.

>hard plastic
no. buy dolls instead

>meanwhile in america

youtube.com/watch?v=A_0iFOtmPoE

What's the point of making sex dolls if they just look like regular 3DPD shit?

Man, they were so ahead of their time. When did we fuck it all up?

I didn't realize she was such a womanlet

fug off cis white scum

I've been to Shibuya. muh birth rates are just a fictional epidemic.