Would you fight alongside Muslims and communists if it meant defending against extraterrestrials?

Would you fight alongside Muslims and communists if it meant defending against extraterrestrials?

Anyone who says yes is lying or else we'd've already taken care of the jews

No, given who you just named I'd be siding with the aliens.

I'm not so sure they would be evil, they might not even know what war is. You're projecting your ape instincts to be fearful of outsiders, and because of this you assume Aliens would want to destroy you. They probably didn't evolve from apes like we did, for this reason we hate, fight, and destroy. They could come from a lineage that doesn't understand what it means to hate something, to want to destroy it.

No. They go into the psireactor for generating telekinetic attacks.

>Would you fight alongside Muslims and communists if it meant defending against extraterrestrials?

No.

>Ayys touch down
>They want to exterminate Muslims and Commies (and by extension Jews)

So the ayys are just Nazis, but these Nazis don't like Muslims? Why would I side against them?

No, I'd side with the aliens. What they have in store for us can't be much worse than what our future will be if the liberal trend continues.

kek

fpbp

Aliens could vaporize our entire planet in less than a second. There wouldn't be a fight, it would not be like these shitty alien movies where humans stand a chance

I would side with the ayy lmaos against them.

No, depends on the alien.

Commies and muzzies would have already been purged by the imperium of man.

I wouldn't participate in that fight, just stay out of it and if the ayy lmaos come at me I'll just kys myself.

You don't have to be ape to be violent, most species here fight either against others or among themselves.

I would ally with the extraterrestrials

>Aliens could vaporize our entire planet in less than a second
>It would not be like these shitty alien movies

Are you trying to make a point?

The extraterrestials have the intelligence to get here and see us crawling in our own shit.

Sorry but I for one welcome our new overlords.

I think his point is that you made and typical leaf post

You watch too many movies and your brain is rotting inside your skull.

Mudslimes would just be trying to find a way to claim refugee status to get on the UFOs

What if the aliens want to harvest your organs

Maybe the aliens are really clumsy and just manage to crash land here and are instantly taken into torture chambers in Area 51.

topkek
/thread

>What if the aliens want to harvest your organs

jews already want to do that, and muslims want to kill you, as do commies.

But what if aliens are better at it

>But what if aliens are better at it

It's a gamble....

But choosing between a group that DEFINITELY AND PROVABLY wants to kill you, and a group that MAYBE wants to kill you....

Isn't really a tough decision, you know?

No

Depends. I certainly would side with the Ayliums agains the Jews.

Haven't you been wondering why the only nigger we have in the future were genetically defective superhumans already?

Agreed, subhumans already enjoy removing our organs, Aliens just join the back of the line leading to the gas chambers.

>No, given who you just named I'd be siding with the aliens.
i 2nd that especially if theyre more advanced or less degenerate

Always fpbp

>they might not even know what war is.
you dont figure out space travel and not be aware of conflict, are you really that stupid?

If it was literally humans vs aliens with no other option, yes. If someone spacemailed redpills to the aliens first, no.

t. Soy Trek soyboy

>you dont figure out space travel and not be aware of conflict, are you really that stupid?

This is true.

If it's alive, it is aware of conflict.

Period.

No

isn't well agreed upon by many "space philosophers" that the only reason aliens would come to earth would be to kill us in a primitive strike solely to defend their space nation in the future?

I would join the aliens against muslims/communists.

>isn't well agreed upon by many "space philosophers" that the only reason aliens would come to earth would be to kill us in a primitive strike solely to defend their space nation in the future?

Nah, there are plenty of other reasons to come to earth besides just wanting to kill us.

Curiosity being a main one, accidental discovery because of exploration, tracking back our radio signals to their source, etc, etc, etc....

muslims kikes and commies are not people fuck off

The jews will negotiate with the aliens, and will be financing both sides during the war.
The aliens will win, but they'll be jewed soon after. The jews will end up holding top positions on interstellar finance. The aliens will declare bankruptcy.

They could invade us, yet want to leave some of us alive & our planet in relatively good condition due to resource collection. However, most bare minerals can be found in space, so the only resources they would be interested in would be those unique to life-bearing planets, i.e. biological life and oil.

>not siding with based space nazis to exterminate communists and muslims.

Ayys are /ourspaceniggers/

Shit, throw in a cheeseburger and I'll lick their little green alien buttholes.

Why does it always have to be war? If the aliens wanted to incorporate us into their empire while also giving us rights as long as we pay taxes and don't rebel, why not join them?

>Why does it always have to be war?

Jews are trying to trick the goyim into conquering the universe for them, obviously.

No way

Always side with an enemy over a traitor

>Always side with an enemy over a traitor

that doesn't really make sense.

Why would you chose the enemy OR the traitor to side with?

So where do I sign up to fight for the ayy lmaos? This planet needs to die.

No, I'd let the ETs invade

this

Invading aliens probably represent order and autocracy, likely coupled with atheism. We collab and hope they don't ethnically cleanse us.