WTF is wrong with these people?

How can anybody have pride in being a "Canadian", it's a hologram of the US with 90% of the same culture, minus the 1st and 2nd amendments. You are literally the Amerimuts who's ancestors were to scared to fight in the civil war, so now you don't have free speech or natural gun rights.

Americans who think Canadians are like them in anyway are usually suburban rural retards and let me just check the fla- BINGO

No worse, I'm an ex leaf and I'm here to tell you the grass is 10X greener on the other side, poorfag

>Most admired country
Lol, leafs think so highly of themselves for living in a totally irrelevant country globally

you are not wrong.

If you could read Cletus it’s voted on by the world, not by Canadians

I could type in larger font if that helps you

>the US was backup plan to get out of this shithole
>US floods their country with 150million brown people
>stuck here forever

Thanks, US!

You do realize that there are large white areas in the US with no browns or blacks? Try not being a poorfag or having 90% of your infastructure hugging the border because your entire country is a frozen shithole

Nobody, literally nobody, admires canada.

You sound like a fucking cuck who probably gets bullied by Americans for not only being Canadian, but also a manlet. You type just like every other manlet on the internet. Probably a disgusting Metisfag as well.

>poorfag
kek'd

we're cucked and we embrace it. There might be hope for the U.S. , but Canada is done

I got my grill already for some 1v1's, let's go faggots.

Americans are smar-

Most Canadians don’t care about politics or rights, or ideologies. We are a boring people and we value stability over all else. We are content to be average and obtain a just ok standard of living. Canadians always say “ it’s so crazy down there in the states we’re so lucky to be Canadian”. Strangely these exact same people will vacation in the US every year and have a great time.

You spelled "were" wrong, I think you meant "where" you faggot leaf.

DO IT AGAIN MAPLE SNAKE

>You are literally the Amerimuts who's ancestors were to scared to fight in the civil war
And French people who were bribed to stay loyal to the British crown.
The bill of rights actually invites the French to join their revolution. Is the offer still open?

I am a Canadian. I would do anything to live in America right now. I am actually going through the process of getting a Polish Passport through ancestry. Vancouver is China. In Toronto you have a difficult time overhearing others speak English and all of the GTA is Arab and Indian. Truly a shithole like no other. Fuck Trudeau.

That's why Québec is the best province.

At least we don't put flouride in our water amerimutt

canada pls 1776

sorry that you wish you lived up here

you lost a war to farmers. if you attempted to invade Canada you would get BTFO again

>1st amendment
Say weird offensive shit and get ostracized by my community, nobody likes me. No thanks, I’d rather be happy, yankee doodle.
>2nd amendment
everybody has guns so you have to be all paranoid and ready for action 24/7. Sleeping with loaded cocked guns on your bedside table. A simple trip to the grocery store become a Rambo mission due to violent niggers.putting on your heavy bulletproof vest , cleaning your assault rifle and picking out a sidearm to, all to get some milk and bread. Add to that 90% of Americans are on some kind of meds for their mental illnesses. Side effects of these meds cause people to do mass shootings almost daily in America.
That’s great that you guys enjoy your constitution and all, but I think I’ll pass.

The leafs are so stupid it's horrendous. There is literally no hope

They were stupid enough to vote for weed boy, they deserve what happens to them.

All leafs are bootlickers to be he crown

All leafs are bootlickers to be the crown

I'm a leaf visiting USA. Nothing alike. I've never seen so many interracial couples in Canada as I have here. I'd say 50% of all couples I see are interracial. Mostly BMWF...

Why do you people whine so much? How much money do we have to fork over to you corrupt bastards to get you to shut the fuck up for once? All of it? Would that be enough?

I thought it was mandatory in ontario

>all hope is lost
fuck off shill. we need some serious chemo on here.

Voting is bullshit so people have that exact attitude of division. Wake up to the menorah stuck up your ass

> Thinks torturing terrorists is wrong
> Will not negotiate with hostage takers

Must be dopey Trudeau. I don't remember voting for this.

1) Stop fucking larping you CIA shilling faggot
2) At least control your proxy ffs
3) Metis are surprisingly large people. They have a lot of that tall and strong gene from French and later Scottish settlers that kepy bloodline due to indian women worshipping the BWC
Fucking shills you guys are getting desperate and easier to see

>memeflag: check
>amerimutt: check
>wewlad: check