Shit anime you finished

anyone ever been tricked into finishing a terrible anime?

I watched this shit all the way through 12 hours wasted.

>nonstop talking about completely meaningless shit unlike bakemonogatari which actually tells you a lot about each character though expansive dialog and visits philosophical themes
>you can instantly scale a character in power by how cute they are because subverting tricking people into thinking a character is weak because they're cute when their actually the most powerful character will totally work a fourth time.
>his sister dying had no emotional impact on me because she was so annoying that I was looking forward to it
>protags girlfriend was so shallow and talked so much shit that I didn't give a fuck when she died either. her dying monolog was okay at best
>last episode which was hyped up to be one of the best anime finale's of all time was so stupid a laughed out loud.
oh yeah you have powers like lady luck from mgs2 oh well I'll just shoot a nail on a door and it will totally bounce of and hit you and I figured this would work in half a second and it actually did,

why is it that everywhere you look there is praise for this pile of shit.
it wasn't even enjoyable. it's like shitty modern day monogatari with the long dialogs that bore you and leave you feeling cheated at the end when you find out it was meaningless and have no significance with added pointless deaths of characters you've only had 5 minutes to get to know.

yeah I totally feel bad for that ninja dude who talked about settling down with some chick but not henchman 575 on the protags killing spree on his way to kill the shogun for no reason.

white album

Did someone have a gun to your head or what?

from Sup Forums:
fate/zero
haibane renmei
flip flappers

> you can instantly scale a character in power by how cute they are

Isn't that basically only with Konayuki because she was a member of some mountain race that all had super strength? The penguin kid wasn't really strong himself, even his power wasn't that strong, it was just strong in perfect conditions, and as for Higaki, he wasn't even a kid, he just changed forms based on peoples memories, to Togame, he was an adult.

> unlike bakemonogatari which actually tells you a lot about each character though expansive dialog and visits philosophical themes

The characters in monogatari talk just as much meaningless garbage as the ones in Katana, it probably just feels like more in the latters case because the episodes run for 50 minutes each.

>>you can instantly scale a character in power by how cute they are because subverting tricking people into thinking a character is weak because they're cute when their actually the most powerful character will totally work a fourth time.
Yes because Pengin was such a huge threat

a gun to the head is a pretty primative trick.
they were doing that shit in 2000bc

>so OP that the second the ink dried the writter started freaking out because the deadline was close and he had to finish it so he litrually had to come up with the most ballshit deus ex machina I've ever seen in my entire life to get around it.

sorry but there was no way around his ablity if the ghost nigga can be considered strong which he is then the pengin can be considered strong, it's the perfect defence.

Having perfect defense doesn't mean you win, it just means you're forcibly ending the fight with no victor.

And penguins defense WASN'T perfect which is why he got fucking obliterated.

" 2
down vote

According to the novel, when Emonzaemon shot his bullets off all over the room, he was aiming for things made of metal, like the nails on the floorboards and columns in the room.

As his bullets ricocheted off metal objects, Penguin's luck was forced to be pitted against the luck of the metal itself, which Penguin lost out to.

This was explained that no matter how lucky Penguin was, his luck would not last forever, because like all humans, he will one day have to die. Metal, on the other hand, has a much longer natural life span, far longer than that of humans. Therefore the metal has accumulated much more luck over the centuries, if not millennia, far surpassing the natural luck of any given human gathered in their lifetime."

if you honestly think this is an acceptable resolution to that battle you don't belong on this planet anymore, you're too far gone.

The entire idea of the swords themselves as well as the Maniwani's powers all boil down to dumb magic or logic shit ((Kamakiri's claws and Chouchou's weight negation being explained away by Nanami saying "oh this power would have taken centuries to master, and saying that its NOT magic even though it clearly is, as well as Zantou's ability to move faster than the speed of light even though it would probably tear the users arm off, along with all the other unrealistic shit that happens)), complaining by that point that the Penguins defeat was unrealistic or didn't make sense within reality is just retarded.

Haibane Renmei, really?

You're not one of those guys that wanted a strictly literal exploration of a setting that's meant to be allegorical? Or one of those guys that thought the drama was "forced" because they took everything at face value? Please tell me you didn't like it because you don't like slow-moving shows, there is no other possible explanations.

Calling a show like Haibane Renmei terrible is pretty much condemning 95% of the medium.

bleach
dragonmaid
bakemonogatari

Katanagatari is pretty fucking detached from reality, m8.

Angel Beats. Bunch of fucking shit tasters here tricked me into that one.

Katanagatari was shit too but I just picked that up on a whim myself. Would've been more mad if I picked it up based on all the praise some "people" give it here.

do u want 2 die, punk

That's what I was trying to convey.

And that complaining about some dumb magic shit like luck depletion when Penguins fight is that late in the game is just stupid, considering what the viewer must have sat through to get to that point.

sorry I shouldn't have bothered arguing with you.
you're mentally retarded.

metal gear has bulshit nanomachines but every boss is beaten in a logical way that works around their shortcomings.

You know, compared to the precedent set by the improbable nonsense physics it doesn't seem so bad

>This was explained that no matter how lucky Penguin was, his luck would not last forever, because like all humans, he will one day have to die. Metal, on the other hand, has a much longer natural life span, far longer than that of humans. Therefore the metal has accumulated much more luck over the centuries, if not millennia, far surpassing the natural luck of any given human gathered in their lifetime."

Katanagatari is fucking amazing and AOTS every season.

But, Penguin's death was contrived as fuck. Anticlimax for the sake of anticlimax.

I'm still on ep 53 of Monster Notice how the T is stylized to look like a sword, but it has no sword play, just moronic detectives and filler worse than Dragon Ball Z.

what a fucking shit show. fucking thing got me invested in the mystery early on and never delivered.

I really enjoyed the hour long episodes.

The fights in Katanagatari aren't really that good. Too many of them resorted to "hayai" spam

This show aint metal gear, user.

Besides that, I'm literally just saying that, out of all the unrealistic and nonsensical magic bullshit that happens in the story before this point, why is it that you think penguins stupid luck shit so unfathomable within the world that has been shown to us?

Xamboozl'd

Hunter x Hunter

Truly the worst.

>boring, poor animation, and a stupid fucking ending
Only highlight of this show was this baker's pastry grenades and shotgun baguette.

Another butthurt edgelord

Not him but there's a little something called suspension of disbelief. Saying "magical shit exists so literally anything goes" is a terrible argument, because most shows with magical shit have their own defined or implied rules in their universe as well. Something like "he died because of the luck of the metal" is not only completely out of the left field, but the explanation itself is illogical too because it implies metal should always beat humans yet the complete opposite happened in the end.

Is this series subtitled "lost memories" because you can't fucking remember the last two thirds?

> there's a little something called suspension of disbelief.

If you can sit through Nanami saying that Chouchou and Kamakiri's powers make sense realistically and are NOT magical in nature then I don't think the Penguins luck powers should be that hard for you.

you're as dumb as a fucking brick, no wonder you enjoy this complete piece of shit of an anime.

his power wasn't what upset me, what upset me was his one power of non being able to be hit by projectiles instead of being worked around in a cool scene where he dodges the ball to get to him so he can cut him down with the two fucking katanas he had on his hips straight after saying "oh so it only works with projectiles, so you're not invincible" or even doing what the protag done and soldiered though the blows to get to him, he instead just shot randomly around the room to illogically bipass his ablity.

that is pure trash and your carer should take your anime from you coming up with such trash arguments on the internet.

he doesn't like edgy the anime so he's edgy.

were you even thinking when typing this?

>I needed to copy their ablity which I do by witnessing it so I had to kill everyone in the village and burn it to the ground.

nice logic, totally not edgy.

Fuck off OP

You're missing the point. The luck power is not the bullshit, the luck power getting defeated by random metal because "metal gets luck too!" is bullshit. And if Penguin has abnormally high luck yet still gets beat by random metal, then every piece of metal i.e the swords and guns should've blown Shichika the fuck out, considering he would have less luck than Penguin's unique high luck power. It's just a retarded explanation which creates more plot holes than it covers.

Okay, you got me, i'm a little bit mad. Have a (you)

ebin (you) meme, never before seen responce.
how could anyone possibly not like the thing you like. MUST be a troll.

fuck off you childish faggot.

Wew. Are you alright user?

haha trolled him dad
can you give me my ex box back now?

This is pathetic

I'm 5 episodes into Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko and I'm not really into it but I keep watching just because I love the OP

I'm worried that if I watch it all the way through then I'll be like one of you

Don't even know why. It didn't start off well, and it certainly didn't end well either.

are you trying to look cool on an anonymous anime image board?

if so thats more pathetic then anything I've seen to day, no contest.

BOI
O
I

are you masochistic?

Yep, Elfen Lied and Steins;Gate

Thank god I dropped Steins;Gate before it sucked that last 90 minutes from me I would have never gotten back
It's still in my ``on-hold'' section of MAL and when I see it on there I'm like hm maybe I should finish it then I remember

Weirdly, the sort of finale episode (not the very last, think it was 2nd to last) was the only one to make me think "hey that's decent". Why the show needed another shit episode as the final is beyond me.

Still overall S;G sucked and I wish I hadn't bothered

Me and my roommates tend to watch random anime, and this just happened to be one of the ones one of them picked.

Separating Akiyuki and Nakiami was the worst possible decision the show could have made. How could one half of the show be so good, and then in the very next episode fall apart so quickly?

I've been craving shit anime recently since all I've been watching recently are all well executed stuff.
Infinite stratos, yosuga no sora, haruchika

bait or shit taste there is no alternative.

is /ABe/ the most defensive and autistic fanbase on Sup Forums?

Are those people genuinely mad ? or this thread is full of bait?

This thread is full of normalfags.

whatever your favorite anime is

but my favorite anime is the best anime.

what a pile of shit

Kare kano. It was not good at all and the budget went to shit five episodes in. All of Sup Forums seems to praise it though, probably only because anno directed it.

Presently punishing myself by watching the second season.

>Someday we'll get a proper adaptation....someday....

This shit was confusing and didn't make any fucking sense. It also felt like it was done that way intentionally which made it even worse. If it wasn't for the top tier OP & ED I would have hated that I even watched this.

These so much and Ergo Proxy.

It was actually just too deep for you to understand.

Yeah, PSG.
Man, the regret.

To be fair, it's slightly less horrific than the first season. Either that, or Stockholm Syndrome is kicking in.

this was good tho