The absolute STATE of Lauren Southern lmao

The absolute STATE of Lauren Southern lmao
>Pay 200 dollars to Skype with me
Lmao

Imagine giving people money over the internet simply because they have an opinion

Its free market capitalism. What are you complaining about goy?

Beta orbiters will defend this.

Succubus

$2 for her to be ur bf

Stupid idiots can waste their money however they please. This is capitalism in action.

Nice e-celeb thread

$2400 is actually not a bad price to have a personal one-on-one with someone influential like Southern.

It's not worth it.
When I got my Skype the video was OK but the audio was piss poor and she kept excusing herself and I could hear her talking with some other dude.

>paying 200 dollaroos to Skype with so e whore
>tfw for around the same price you can bang a hooker

The choice is obvious.

tfw she spends it all on her black bull

How much has that Finnish autist already donated?

>he actually paid her $200
>she had a man while taking to him

t. Cuck

>200 bucks for 15 minute of Skype
I literally bought a blowjob for 60 this past weekend, and the whore didn’t even mind that it took 17 minutes

that's a real shame as points out

The real tragedy is that she's probably still undercharging from a revenue maximization perspective.

She does not no a shit . A saw her depate with destiny and she was horible sad the people fall for her

>tfw all so called conservative/right wing whores go out with the BBC.
What do they mean by this?

She is making documentaries. One will be about what London looks like in 10 years and she is currently filming on in South Africa about the white farmers. She helping us. She’s doing more for us than any of us faggots here on Sup Forums. This shit cost money and the money she gets from donations is making these docs.

t. Kang

t. Soyboy

I like her content and personality. Plus I think she helps spread a message people should hear. Unlike you I don't let pol decide what is and isn't ok to do, think or desire.

this is the most depressing part

>implying she didn't went to South Africa to get a piece of that native BBC

and the money she gets from donations is funding her botox and surgeries*

This

(((you)))

If her "documentaries" are anything like her "book" then they will be of no help at all. Lauren Southern is a bimbo and she's not intelligent enough to help anybody with anything on purpose.

Imagine being this much of a whiteknight

You would probably do the same if you had an army of orbiters and an empty pocket.

I don't trust YouTube whores. They always go for the BBC and betray us.

dear christ this looks like something you'd see in a idubbz kickstarter crap video.
>200$ for 15 minutes of conversation

>15 minutes
>Thankyouuuu

The ultimate cuck. Give her a one time donation. Get nothing in return but a friends-zone girly thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu. It's literally sickening.

FUCK OFF!!!!

300$ to see Roaming Millenial's nice little perky hapa tits. Worth it?

that's hot as fuck. i would pay for that
>unzips dick

Holy shit what a shitfest this book is, most cringy thing i've read

>picture shows leaf user cucked out
>leaf user gets mad at cuck
Projecting there lad?

Bimbos are good for turning normies on to the movement though. The smart ones among them will find us.

idc if some loser pays for her to keep doing that.

at least she produces content there are people on patreon getting hundreds of dollars each month for doing literally nothing at all.

Money = Energy

Give people who deserve it your energy.

>Muh normies

And by that you mean shitskin civnats and beta orbiters who come to Sup Forums and shit it up. No thanks. They should be gassed, she should be gassed, and you should be gassed.

>She’s doing more for us than any of us faggots here
she's done nothing for me personally or, in fact, anybody on this board. she's saying crap this board says and has been saying. she has no thoughts of her own, so stop saying this garbage as if she's the only one actually outside their house doing anything.

>Unlike you I don't let pol decide what is and isn't ok to do

You just let your dick decide what you do.

I'm a free thinker. Unshackled from your precious little hivemind here. And I'm helping make an impact. Can you say the same?
I can empathize, but I know I can trust Lauren.
Oh no a Canadian yelled at me.

The one time gift is her sucking your dick

Does she end the call if you start jerking?

that wasn't him though. he just screencapped it off the op you dense motherfucking nigger

>And by that you mean shitskin civnats and beta orbiters who come to Sup Forums and shit it up.

uhh...Sup Forums has always been full of beta orbiters.

Idk if this is news to you, but the chads are out fuckign women.... not on Sup Forums

Camwhore quality shilling for shekels

>i have a vagina and parrot opinions, here are your payment options

>WE would still be at war with the Habsburg epire without nationalism
>WE wouldn't have """"taken down"""" the soviet union without nationalists
>Hitler was a tumblr SJW
Kill this retarded whore

holy cripes you're a dumbass.

A better baitsman would have concealed his bait more intelligently. I r8 8/8.

Do we know each other? I'm in the 100$ group.

Welcome to humanity friendo.

>Sup Forums is one person

Back to plebbit with you, knight.

Lauren southern says nothing interesting or noteworthy. Don't support mental midgets and vapid whores.

He's been summoned
The autistic magyar fanboy

this lmfao

e-celeb thread

Sad how it has come to this. I remember meeting her a few years back when she wasn't so famous, I told her to stop browsing Sup Forums so much and she said "oy vey, the goyim know" and that she shitposts in Lauren Southern threads

Kek

What happened here?
Did you look in your book of canned comebacks and pick one out randomly?

I never suggested anything like that you absolute retard.

Cool, childhood insults. Great comment have a (You)

Why are Sup Forumsacks obsessed with black cock? I swear half the posts in this thread are about her fucking a black dude or about black cock, then I realized that's half the threads of this fucking board

For a board that hates niggers so much, you faggots spend a lot of time talking and thinking about black cock and other men fucking your wives. It's fucking weird.

At least you try with your insults.

She's redpilled more people then you'll ever meet.

honestly i would love to see her dildo herself for 20$

Then you know Sup Forums includes people of all walks of life and you posted a non-point. You're never going to get us to accept this bimbo. And here's the reason why: The worst part about tradthots like Lauren aren't even the tradthots themselves, it's their white knights. You people make it impossible to like these women. You are the epitome of counter-productiveness. Besides, if the purpose of these roasties is to be sexual objects that attract normies, then why are you shilling for them on Sup Forums? You really should go back to plebbit.

There's something strangely fascinating about black dicks

sorry sweetie, $200 :) pay up, paypig ;)

>I'm a free thinker ruled over by his genitals

Humans can transcend their animal nature, you revel in it.

Twitch twats easily get 10-100x that much just for having tits, because male pirveledges.

But she didn't fuck that dude.

You're just a cuck. You're everything you hate. It's so strange. Maybe you're just repressing the fact that you aren't a man so you have weird fetishes

If was true im sure we could all chip in

The shithole estate I live on will get you 20 blowjobs at that price

> You people make it impossible to like these women. You are the epitome of counter-productiveness.
You're just an insecure faggot. All I said was that she brings more people to our cause and you shit your pants and sperged out.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're fucking broken in the head if you think it's worse to have more people agreeing with us.

>this white knight autism

literally a whore

>I could hear her talking with some other dude.

kek, I bet that guy had the same opinion

>But she didn't fuck that dude.
OH NO NO NO

Look at the satisifed look on that guy's face and look at the slut smile on Lauren's face, you know something happened, some hot bbc action. You can deny it all you want but deep down you know he blew a massive black semen load down Lauren's cervix after fucking her raw in every hole. It's just the truth.

Who ?

First of all, stop using the word "our." I'm not a part of any "cause" that includes female power centers. You are an alt-lite faggot and we are not simpatico. Secondly, any "man" that is led by the dick to reason via a roastie is not a real man and is going to be of no hope to anybody in the long run, and in fact is a likely candidate for getting bored and scampering off once he wakes up and realizes that roastie isn't going to fuck him just because he has political opinions. Your entire premise is based on the notion that quantity > quality always, and that is not true. It just isn't. Sometimes quality is superior to quantity. And all these thots do is bring low quality beta males like you around.

I really want to meet a beta orbiter in person just to see how scraggly your neckbeard is. Your entire existence is a joke.

If you pay her enough money you get a white ethnostate

She needs donations to be able to do her work, but she is actually very modest about asking for donations. The reward tiers are just a nice extra, but most people give her money to help her, not for the rewards.

I'll give you half the $200 if you try and find out for us.

>Secondly, any "man" that is led by the dick to reason via a roastie is not a real man and is going to be of no hope to anybody in the long run, and in fact is a likely candidate for getting bored and scampering off once he wakes up and realizes that roastie isn't going to fuck him just because he has political opinions

It doesn't matter if he's a real man or what the fuck ever you're talking about. His vote still counts the same. He can still convince a "real man" to join us.

If the path to a white ethnostate is everybody wanting to fuck lauren southerns white pussy, GREAT. Let's do it! Idc about that.

Who cares if he's likely to change his mind.. It will be too late at that point.

$200 PER MONTH for 15 minutes of talking to a fully clothed Jewish Canuck about life shit is straight up loser tier. You can get more for your money wth hotter girls being sugar daddy

>edge for 5 hours straight
>pay 200 dollars to skype with lauren
>immediately have big cums
>???
>profit

Thanks for giving me this idea.

It sure doesn't sound like she'd fuck a wall mounted dildo while calling herself a whore no matter what I paid.

She isn't Jewish.

They are in a fucking hotel lobby. It def happened

Came to post this