Canadian Nationalist Party- Join

The Canadian Nationalist Party (CNP) is a political party operating in the federal jurisdiction of Canada.

In 1971, 97% of Canada’s population was of European descent. In 2018, that number now stands at a diminished 64%. Therefore, we demand this demographic change (put forth by Pierre Trudeau and accelerated by Justin Trudeau) be discontinued immediately.

nationalist.ca/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalist.ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hick meme flag
>actual retard

Are these guys zionists? If so I don't trust them, but I will vote for them, just to support any kind of anti-immigration nationalism.

hi csis

CNP is a joke. Cant even get a classroom on campuses and complain about communists being given a platform over them. Thats how little traction they have. Just some larpers trying to get money. They have no real policies developed - just outrageous shit listed on their website with no backing up of how they would function or fund or operate if they implemented them.

And theres nothing you can do in Canada with a new party unless you have massive resources to convert conservatives to your cause and make them leave their current party. 1 or 2 MP seats will never effect any change or policy and you can not be PM with such a tiny party that begs for $10 donations.

Yeah no shit. Who are you going to vote for though? Will you try and throw one to sheer even though he'll cuck like the rest of them? Or do you see voting as pointless and just abstain?

Already joined, looking forward to rocking the boat

>nationalist.ca
The platform page is almost blank. So is the rest of the site, for that matter. Stop shilling your shitty larp party, Travis.

Don't get me wrong , I love that you actually started doing something do retake your country ,but
Why the fuck would you keep a leaf on your fucking flag ? You even make it fucking worse by painting it black, are your enemies suppoused to fear Big Black Leaf ?

This honeypot is back huh?
Antifa couldn’t even uses Canadian legal terminology, obvious amerimutt .

Canada isn't a democracy.

You're going to need a massive grassroots campaign to change the government and election system. Trying to create niche parties like these has no point.

Take the Quebecpill

What's the CNP's stance on aboriginals such as myself?

fuck off back to France

What's there to be nationalist about with Canada? Does Canada have some sort of proud history I'm not aware of?

>Canada isn't a democracy.
People don't understand this.

Charles Lawrence did nothing wrong.

Hi travis

It's not a honey pot. Travis is just a special guy