How can fake chinese cartoons compete against the real deal?

How can fake chinese cartoons compete against the real deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYCxW6ZpzJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well for starters having a language where the VAs wouldn't sound like shit is ideal.

>First chinese anime
>it's isekai shit
kek.

it's not isekai, they're playing computer games, which is more autistic.

That promo art is making a great case for why anime characters don't have noses.

Not first. Cupid Chocolate exists and somehow looks better than most romcom anime by glorious Yamato sons.

Didn't expect much anyway.

what's wrong with noses

I think it looks good.

had to start somewhere

of all the things that could be said about this image, the noses are actually on point

how is it isekai

At least the chicks look good

dude, I made a thread about this yesterday, And it was a big mistake this thread will become a shit flinging den of shitters later on.

>esports
can't get anymore pathetic than this

I picked it up due to your thread despite the shit, I like it. Edgy anons just can't enjoy anime

>3 episodes in
>already reusing animation sequences from the previous episode

The characters are the ones that drives this anime all of them are so fun to watch, especially the boss with her reaction noises "fueeh" "fuaah" "waah"

I think the main characters are trying too hard so it come across as unnatural, but that doesn't make the show unwatchable

What do you mean "Trying too hard" the only one that i think was unnatural was Rou when she kept betting money while still losing.

Chinkshit is a more threatening trend to anime's well-being than mobage, idolshit, or fujoshit.

There it is again about the "Chinkshit", you're gonna make this thread go to shit, If you aint gonna talk about the episode then fuck off and go to another thread.

>chinkshit

MC trying too hard to be cool, boss trying too hard to be cute, Rou (is that her English name? very different from source) continuously trying to beat a top player in a game she admits to not knowing well despite losing each time, doesn't it feel like the writer's trying too hard to appeal to us?

So you're saying that the OP isn't inviting these comments?

I thought it's Chinese not Korean

That internet cafe boss lady is cute.

I didnt interpret the MC trying to be cool tho, he gets triggered when someone shittalks Glory, but the way he is playing right now is like he is boosting people since he cant play the game without raid parties, and the boss is cute by default.

Of course she is

Not anime or manga, mods already deleted plenty of your shitty chink thread. Why the fuck are you keep crawling back here?

>discuss off topic thread
You know chink shit are not allowed on Sup Forums right?

>not anime or manga
>same thing that was sad about Avatar The Last Aribender

Really makes you think.

>If you aint gonna talk about the episode then fuck off and go to another thread.
>wah wah wah please leave my Sup Forums thread my Sup Forums thread is Sup Forums related

Does the novel go more in-depth about the game mechanics of Glory? I really liked that about Log Horizon.

Both are not Sup Forums related, what your point?

both sound awful

The art looks weird, and the names are weird too.

Fuck off chink shill.

dont be racist bitch

>chinks think they can animate
>when the best they can do is something like San Mao.

Why would you want Sup Forums to like the things you like? Do you hate the things you like or something?

>literal chinese cartoon
D:

It's a shame Chinese sounds like utter shit compared to Japanese. At least in nipspeak you can hear the consonants.

By being better

I loved To Be hero.
I even watched the last episode of it in chink (chink episodes had more content) and it sounded fine. Couldn't get past a few minutes of King's avatar though.

Thats only because Japanese in anime is slowed down

fuck off ESL

This anime has some serious VISUAL DIRECTION.

They can't. Especially not when they are greenlit by a dictatorship that censors everything.

>tfw the best Chinese cultural produces came from even worse eras of oppression

Three Kingdoms was written during the Ming Dynasty, where you got flayed for just looking at the emperor's face.

The meme that dictatorships can't be creative has to end. Seriously, you thought Shakespeare lived in a democracy? Or all those great Russian and Soviet novelists?

Chinese anime will never be good, Put it side by side to a random Japanese one and the difference is fucking huge.

I've only watched one CN anime (Bloodivores) and it was the worst shit ever, They'll never catch up no matter how much money they put into it.

All a question of experience and the size of the industry.

Chinese anime industry is to become inevitably bigger and so will their capability to produce better anime. This show is already a big step ahead of earlier ones and this trend will only continue. Japan will also not be able to reinvent the wheel and achieve anything above KyoAni level, so catching up is definitely possible.

why do chinks keep shilling their unrelated shit?

Maybe it would sell, but I wouldn't know how to judge yaoi bait.

Not Sup Forums related.

>being this deluded
Catching up or not, still not Sup Forums related. I would respect you more if you stop constanly posting this and hoping Sup Forums to like it.

Fuck off burgers. China will save anime. Go learn Chinese cucks lmao

Chinese cave drawings vs Japanese finger paintings aside, I'm liking the MMO aspect of this anime.

Believe me, a chink wont even watch chink anime because dub is evil

Yes! Much better than shitty Japanese SAO

>he's still spamming his shill threads

Go learn Chinese

The only question I want to ask is who wins the MC.

>tfw shitty Kemono Friends thread gets more replies than this masterpiece.

most chinkshit harem ends

Kemono Friends is not off-topic like this one

Japanese sound terrible

Nice job bumping the thread you fucking retarded shill.

Hell the enlightenment happened in France when it was at its most autocratic

then you get shit like the Hays code and comic code in Freedom-loving America

Have you considered that maybe he saged?

One of these braindead fucks didn't. Considering this cesspool, I'd say it's easier to assume that they both didn't do it.

wtf I love China now.

Keep loving it. China will save anime

How is it off-topic? It's the new replacement of anime. China will save anime. Go learn Chinese.

up

Remember when Hitori no Shita aired? Nether i did.

I'm not seeing it.
if you were to post some tumblr fanart, you would have a case

This is it?
youtube.com/watch?v=JYCxW6ZpzJ4
Honestly I am impressed. The color, shading and anatomy are good. However, the animation is still off as time.
Even with the Jap's QUALITY, they are still better at animating than this chink cartoon.

Wow

No romantic, no drama, only MMO.

Better than real life desu.

You guys only hate it cause it's not Japanese. That's sad. If it was Japanese you people would be praising it.

Or it'd get the SAO treatment.

If it were japanese it would belong on this board

Anime always been chinese cartoons, isn't it?

>first chinese anime

maybe 4U

An imitation of an imitation, sad!

If any stroke of brilliance can shine through even the thickest of Chinese accents, I would trust that Sup Forums would be all over it already. That hasn't happened yet.

I watched it without knowing anything going in and I ended up really enjoying it so far. It's paced like an Asian drama and the tone is more subdued than what I'm used to getting from these kind of plots (this is a good thing).

The Chinese didn't bother me at all. It might be a turn off for some people but I'd recommend people to at least give it a try.

The animation is definitely the weakest aspect (lot of reused animation, badly tweened walking loops) but the palette is very pleasant. It has some nice scenes at times too, but it's inconsistent. It's a fast paced, fun show that isn't going to be winning awards for the "best of' anything. Gonna stick with it though.