Ayano was a good girl

Ayano was a good girl.

Kagepro thread? Discuss the songs you liked or whatever. There's also a new anime announced.

Starting off with 透明アンサー
youtu.be/102Gb0yNYBM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6aM983e_pNc
youtube.com/watch?v=-3kD0bZOINc
youtube.com/watch?v=pHhF31jXtyI
youtube.com/watch?v=c1dSOJTmFWg
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22075674
youtu.be/eFnevwAfuzM
x0401x.tumblr.com/post/154102961764/kai-you-interview-jin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayano is a bitch.

I'll kill you

If the MC had manned up and fugged her she probably wouldn't have felt like dying was the only solution

Uncalled for.

youtu.be/6aM983e_pNc

Say that again i dare you

She's not even dead in every loop and she's also never even met Shintarou in some loops.

Apparently the new anime is a retcon/alt route, praying she gets her happy end there too

Happy end? Her parents always die.

>new anime
Huh?

I'm not certain if it was ever said to actually be an anime. There was something announced called Mekakucity Reload.

>someone saved my screenshot form the other thread
What is this feeling? My heart.

Favorite song?

Lost Time Memory and Ayano's ToH are objectively the best songs.

as long as she has her Husbando and her siblings with her she'll be fine!

I like Kagerou Daze and Lost Time Memory a lot, but Ayano's Theory of Happiness and Toumei Answer have special spots in my brokoro kokoro

Who /subbedanddubbedkun/ here?

DELETE THIS

would give her a good family/10

>there are "people" who wouldn't protect this smile

>kissanime

>kissanime

I want to cum inside Momo-chan.

Even after this?

Cum inside Takane and mail the video to Haruka in the hospital!

youtube.com/watch?v=-3kD0bZOINc

never forget that this was a thing

If reload is another anime, what are the chances of it actually showing the edgy parts like snek killing people, kido killing her father, or kano's mother dying?

This was such an abomination.
Man I hope so. I don't know what the point of Reload would be if it weren't to reboot Mekaku.

Didn't SHAFT animate this?
Was it a one-man animation team or something?

I do hope they do provide a lot more insight into the alternate "routes" and the implications Shintaro's eye power brings to the table with each route. I don't expect too much, but if they went the same way as the anime did but put in a lot more exposition to route xx (Shintaro commits suicide and everyone dies) and route 1 (ayano stays dead, but Shintaro gains his eye power leading to the anime route) so that it makes a lot more sense instead of the rushed mess that was the anime so that it's a lot more palatable

they fixed it in the BD but boy did it make me feel so sickened
youtube.com/watch?v=pHhF31jXtyI

The original version of ayano's theory of happiness almost made me drop the show due to how atrocious it was.

it felt like a pretty hard slap on the face given how significant she was to the events leading up to it

Yeah it was totally uncalled for. Surely they had enough of a budget to at least use 2D animation for that part, instead of that ugly CG crap.

dead thread

just like everyone in the show

Is it still you?

So does the anime really give a good ending for everyone? I remember someone theorize that the scene in the last episode was Shintarou who was left alone by everyone because in the end, he's the only who's alive or something

Yeah, Ayano came back with Shintaro, the shitty snake got used as a substitute life for Hiyori and they never died because the shitty snake never had a chance to off everyone like the alternate routes

It's good to see a Kagepro thread. Posting cutest couple.

I'm glad I never watched Mekaku, it seems shitty as hell. If Jin's getting another anime made I can only imagine it'll be much higher quality, since the motivation for doing so would be his dissatisfaction with the previous one. Will probably focus on other routes too, "Reload" definitely implies timeline resetting.

it gets a lot more flak than it deserves to be fair, I think some others mentioned it but it expects you to have watched/listened to the other things in the kagepro to make sense of it

they definitely ran low on budget near the end though, it's quite obvious. I'd like it if Shuka or SHAFT did the reload (in the latter's case with a better project management)

Takane and Haruka are cute as hell together, I agree

youtube.com/watch?v=c1dSOJTmFWg

why wasn't this even posted once

Peyton . you think Co
nnie `s blog is cool, I just purchased BMW M3 from having made $4287 this-last/5 weeks an would you believe ten-k last month . it's by-far my favourite-work I've ever had . I began this 8-months ago and straight away startad earning more than $72, per-hr . visit the website
www.youwork6.com................................

spam bots on Sup Forums?

Summertime Record best song.

Yumeko's cover best cover.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22075674

But that's one of the few times Yumeko isn't best. Sou Summertime Record is the best version.
youtu.be/eFnevwAfuzM

oh wow, the torrent of feelings that came near the end

Reminder that the original Vocaloid versions are the best and if you prefer the covers you are a pleb.

Mixed feelings on that, but I think it's nostalgia- objectively I think some covers do the songs justice

I enjoy listening to a variety of covers and returning to the originals to keep the songs fresh and deepen my appreciation by hearing different inflections on the lines. I also like hearing utaite with voices similar to the characters'. There's more of a nostalgia rush when you return to the original after listening to covers, I think.

>tfw a this thread's so barren a spambot shows up

It's a bump, at least.

I know still pretty shitty though

Interview with jin about the movie: x0401x.tumblr.com/post/154102961764/kai-you-interview-jin

he talks about Mekakucity a bit and how he was really cautious while writing it, he kept asking stuff like, "is it okay to do this?" while writing the script, so I guess he's aware the screenplay's came out pretty bad

That was a cool read, I hope he finds some success with his path going forwards

Kagepro's still pretty popular in japan, not to mention the fact that he's actually in a band now and has his own company. I'd say he's pretty well off

Wasn't there some kind of movie? RED or something? What happened to that?

's post talks a bit about it if you're interested

ded thred

It's been a while

Manga or LNs?

Are we still getting a new anime?

Wait really? Now that's interesting, how did not meeting Shintarou end for her?

Delete this ;_;

They're alternate routes so the content isn't the same exactly, just watch whatever you want really

yeah (I think) , but no specifics yet

ywn see this smile

>The incomplete Queen Marry develops the Recording Eyes and gives its power to Shintaro
>Shintaro recovers his memories of earlier timelines and goes to fetch Ayano and Haruka
>Ayano uses her power to convey her thoughts to Marry to make her remember everything
>Marry gathers all the snakes and becomes the complete Queen, fusing the physical world into the daze
>This ends up granting Kenjirou's wish to be reunited with Ayaka, forcing Snake-kun to seek another wish to continue existing
>He ends up being forced to grant Konoha's final wish to save Hiyori and is forcibly turned into her life substitute.
>Marry divides the snakes once again and everyone is able to escape the daze + Hiyori. Since Konoha is gone Haruka receives his snake and is able to leave the daze.

sums it up, the anime just didn't convey all that well enough to make people not outright dislike it

Did they get their happy ending ;_;

Wasted potential, fans burned their merch after the first episode

Good taste. Objectively best songs and objectively best OTP

Yumeko's version of アヤノの幸福理論 with the VA is stupidly tearjerking, Oku's one is pretty nice, too