Macron urges Chinese people to “make our planet great again” – in Mandarin

>Macron urges Chinese people to “make our planet great again” – in Mandarin
How does it feel knowing that more and more western countries are kneeling down to suck the chinese cock? (canada included)

climatechangenews.com/2018/01/10/macron-urges-chinese-people-make-planet-great-mandarin/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a shill for chinks
Oh for fuck sake. We have enough of these in nz. Fuck American and Chinese imperialism.

>underhandedly tells the chinks "hey you're fucking up our planet, cut that shit out" in their own language

how is this a chinese shill??? the madman just BTFO 1.379 billion people.

not only that, he also phrases it like our god emperor trump. yall niggas need to understand context

Is this the Hitler we were waiting for? is he dare I say, ourfuhrer?

Japanese engineering never ceases to amaze me

Macron is the winner (again). Truly a french lover.

And all he had to do was get hitched to some old crone

Macron is slowly becoming likeable.

Macron, Trudeau, etc, will suck any cock of any colored group on earth. They pander to all shitskins equally. Has nothing to do with chinese.

He gets France, EU and the world leadership too.

Daily reminder that Macron is our enemy.

Hes like jamie lanister from game of thrones.
Ive grown accustomed to his face.

In every prison the guards change shifts, user

Trump's simple phrase made a huge impact
I guess Reagan said it first, but whatever

Holy shit the bogdanoffs gave macron a mega redpill.

NZ is bowing to the Chinese and drifting away from America too.

Over the past decade they have basically made the Pacific region (Oceania) as part of the "Asian" region so you can see they already think Aus/NZ belongs to them.

Almost seems like they share an agenda

That statement doesnt make sense because China contributes a larger percentage of pollution in the world, I'd have to agree that it's more fitting to be interpreted as a veiled diplomatic critique

>Change

Neo-liberalism is cancer. Macron is their queen.

Chinks are better than americans. Fact.
They don't force (((freedumbs))) shit to the other countries and don't support kikes and degenerate NWO's. Also hate niggers and mudslims.

>doesn't force freedums
>what is north Korea
>what is Vietnam
>what is the force of the Chinese people under the communist boot
>what is tibet

No it's not this is neo-lib for le china is becoming greener by the day meme

He is social-liberal. It's the best for our world.

>>what is north Korea
It's a country i guess. And chinks currently protect them from you.
>what is Vietnam
It's a country i guess. And they're fucked your neocons badly.
>what is tibet
Their local shit noone give a fuck about.

This is why we need white nationalism more than ever.

Chinks must be coutnered and the chink worshipping traitors in our governments need to be executed along with the chink "citizens" they have let in.

Chink "immigrants" are actually invaders and pre-colonists, nearly all are more loyal to their race and to China than the countries they infest.

Chinese corporate espionage costs the USD an estimated $200 billion annually alone. They are nothing but trouble and despise whites even if they claim not to. Chinks may appear humble on the outside, but on the inside they are some of the most megalomaniacal, narcissistic, envious, and pathologically selfish people you will ever meet. They just act humble to gain trust, which they subsequently exploit.

>tripcode
The hard cocks are over there -----------> reddit

Are Irish white?

The hordes of soulless chinks will be cannon fodder to usher in the new era of globalism. Screen cap it.

Yoou mispronounced it Emmanuel.
You've just said "fill my hole daddy" in chinese.

North Korea, "influenced" into communism by China and those drunk vodka cock garglers 'Russia'

Vietnam "influenced" into communism by China and those faggot jump suit wearing white trash ruskie nigger lovers

Tibet, invaded and controlled by, you guessed it, more communists

Ur fake and gay, u ugly fuck

>suck the chinese cock
You'll need tweezers for that.

China's not even communist. But I guess communist America must send her sons and daughters to die so capitalist China can be turned into actual commies.

God I hate this faggot.

>Asking one of the biggest chink poluters not to destroy the world because we will all be dead so its not to anyones benefit or intrest.
>Sucking chink poluters dick

pick one retard.

kek

Not your business. NK stand on it's own.
Vietnam kicked your asses out and they're pretty fine.
Look at anti commie Philippines. Are they wealthy, doing good? No.They don't.
Just deal with it. And you can do nothing, because US already lost it's power. Asia is the future. And you know it. Your future is Brazil 2.0

True. Also don't forget inner Mongolia which is being flooded by ethnic Han Chinese to literally soft genocide the native population and destroy their culture. The inner Mongolians are literally being made second class citizens in their own countries by the new chink arrivals.

Every chink, no matter what they say or how kind and helpful they act, is hell bent on accumulating as much power as possible and fucking everyone else over in the process. And the CCP is an avatar of that racial characteristic.

They are like less intelligent and creative, but far more numerous Jews.

>T. Zhou Ming.

What better way to reforge ourselves as a people and nation than in the blood of slaughtered chinks like you.

Also, we killed 4 million in Vietnam and only lost 60,000. If our will ever turns to iron again, you can bet we won't hesitate to dominate again.

I feel bad for the actual Russians that have to put up with your chink-monkey ass.

>that picture
>they are evil because they BUY OUR STUFF
Wow... how horrible...

>Pandering to the insidiuos and domineering chinks.

>"Likeable"

Pic one, faggot.

>T. Chang Li

>vietnamese kicked uour asses out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

All global finances and treasuries flow the US. The US has the world by the balls. It's why we can continue to borrow billions at everyone else's expense. No other gov't has this ability. There's no escape, Borris.

I am from Ukraine you dumbfuck. Who escaped from shit that your NWO's did with my country. Just kys fucking kike slave mutt.
Chinks supported our business and invested actual money in our shitty economy. And what you did, just ruin all we had.
USA is anti white zionist warmonger hellhole that must be nuked.

>climatechangenews.com
Lmfao this cannot be posisble

>A Ukrainian unironically saying the US destroyed them while posting from a Russian IP.

Now I've seen everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

You've seen anything because you arrogant fatfuck who live in the kike propaganda bubble.

>Tibet, invaded and controlled by, you guessed it, more communists

Never recognized as independent by anyone.

People honestly think that china now produces shit tier solar panels and other shit like that and sells them to gullible retards they are now fighters of climate change

i agree with that other Ivan. Chinese seem to be good people, we never had big wars with them, they don't try to interfere into our affairs, they invest into our bridges and railroads. Perfect neighbors.

Code words for rise again.
Nice.
Saluteum 'pham'.

Reminder that Macron is a freemason.

>We have multiple personality orders.
If you dint know.

LOL you can't make this shit up. Chinese are like lemmings.

if China and India can get their shit together and reduce the insane amounts of pollution they're putting off, then the horseshit carbon tax can disappear entirely.

>Not admitting one of the highest CO2 emissions per capita despite being deindustrialised.
>Calling Chinese commies evil, when country has declared countless wars over just this millennium and has caused thousands to die, hundreds of thousands of acres of land to be decimated and millions to become homeless from airstrikes and oil wars.
>Spreading an inefficient system of governance around, allowing Europe and the Americas to fall to the migrant hordes as ruling governments must virtue signal to stay in power.
>Defeating Hitler.
American Hegemony is the worst thing to have happened to Earth. They've spread so much destruction in its wake. At least the Chinese are making an effort to invest into local jobs and infrastructure rather than blowing them up.

>Calling Chinese commies evil,
What about Sino-Vietnamese War?

Coming from the country that panders to and is literally run by Jews. LMAO

>Either Yankee or Chinese cock suckers
It's all so tiresome. We should attach a nuke to one of our missiles and send it to Australia.

>Sino-Vietnamese War result of Vietnamese persecution of the ruling class Chinese post-Vietnam War.
>Sino-Indian War Poo in Loos don't have the IQ to stay on their side of the border. Didn't know what maps were till British decided to create a country for all the poos.
>Sino-Tibetan War Reclaimation of rightful Chinese clay from being a British puppet state. Good defensive barrier, can liberate people from living in a medieval slave society.
Not many wars after this war, apart from fighting with the same countries for border wars. This is a much better track record than the eternal Amer*mutt's list of genocides post-1945.

>Holodomeme

Cranial capacity confirmed at 56%

who knowsv