Oyasumi Punpun

Any thoughts about the manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/inio-asano-interview-reality-is-tough-so-read-this-manga-about-cute-girls-and-feel-better/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its got high ratings but I thought it was garbage. Too grimdark.

it was good but it didn't leave me with anything, completely forgettable

Great until the Punkpun arc
Then it turned to shit

Punpun fucking murdered like two people

manga catcher in the rye with a modern nip edge

a modern masterpiece

Inio Asano is a great content creator desu, I'd also recommend reading A Girl On The Shore or some of his other works. Punpun to some is a personal favorite due to its poking at some heavier, real life issues as we see protagonist grow. It's definitely my favorite read so far.

Hated it

loved it, was my favorite Asano till I read dedededestruction

Why'd he stab his eye? No "killing God" bullshit please

I only found the first and last arcs good. All the depressing middle parts about punpun living out of home moping about made me drop it twice before finishing it. Glad I did though.

He was very unstable at the time.

He murdered aikos mother but who else? Unless you mean who died as a result of that.

Love the fact that Punpun has had to sit through a lot of shit and in his moment of almost sweet release, that mangaka he dated comes back to "save" him.

Just finished it. Was it a good ending? He's got a family and shit.

There's an interview from somewhere with the author that clears up a lot of stuff like that. Although I personally don't think it was a good ending.

Where's that interview mate?

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/inio-asano-interview-reality-is-tough-so-read-this-manga-about-cute-girls-and-feel-better/

>He's got a family and shit.
he's a literal cuck, user

I liked it but I thought the ending was 2deep4me. I didn't really get it other than he got off really easy with his bittersweet ending.

I don't think so. That child is Sachi's fault because it was a reason to get back Punpun to her side again. He doesn't give a fuck, I think he is a depressive alpha just like his uncle.

nothing says alpha like raising another man's son

it's like arctic monkeys of manga

So, if you married a woman who has a child with another man, that makes you a cuck? A cuck is someone who likes to see his woman being penetrated by some ape. A true alpha doesn't care about that. So you have a son with another man? Doesn't matter I'm gonna raise it my way. The real cuck is the previous man, who has to see his kid being raised by another man while he doesn't have his wife and kid anymore. Another story would be if he wants his wife to be impregnated by some ape and want to raise that kid alone, while his wife continues fucking that ape.

The only way to avoid becoming a cuck in that situation is if you raise the kid to become your cockslave that calls you daddy.

otherwise you're just wasting resources on a kid that's not yours with no real purpose.

>no human is worth doing anything for if it's not doing favors in return or if it's not my genetic payload
sod off you sad cunt, if the kid is a brat I'll agree it's common sense to get out of that relationship.
but if you can't see the appeal in raising a kid I hope you die alone