The great debate

The great debate.

Blue/pink inflatable ring faggots gtfo, yellow supremacy

The yellow tube is better.

big boobs wins you all gey faggots

Blonde before Asian Nigga.

wait, who was talking about boobs?

You're only saying that because you're insecure about your sexuality, faggot.

this

her tits being that size makes ZERO sense

also no one ever brings it up - fucking frustrating

Squeeze.

>dat bit of gut

nice

>)
delicious

boring

There's no debate, Christian Pantsu Ojou-sama a best.

Between the two of them, meido wins. Aki is just THAT shit.

They're both horrible people.

>left
>horrible

take that back

left is trying to teach that spoiled richkid how to act right

Frills are god tier, even if they have increased drag.

Although if you care about drag, you'd be in a racing suit anyway. But those are nice too in their own special way. And you'd wear a cap. Why are they still rocking the usual hairstyle in the pool anyway? Casuals, I swear.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Maid is worst girl.

nope

I am trying to be considerate and avoid spoilers. You should really read the mango.

I did, she's the best.

>1.Nopan
>2.Meidu
>3.Fujo
>4.Secretary
>5.Nopan bodyguard
>6.Tomboy aki slave
>7.Rest of aki slaves
>8.Gayfag
>9.Shit
>10.Fatty
>11.Aki

Tae Futaba should be number one.

glad to know that you have brain damage

Oh please, insecure people stop being autistic, he's spot on.
Still, big breasted girl wins here, because she overall looks better, and flat looks poor on tall and thin girls.
Flat or small breasts are at their best with a nicely shaped lowed body and thighs.

nah she's great

mc and aki are trash

Dex > Str

Both, at the same time.

this

Why Masamune haven't chosen her?

because she isnĀ“t tsundere

The lack of resolution for this show was kinda infuriating.

Garbage thread for a garbage series
How fitting!

DEX wins 9 times out of 9.

Aki worst girl, but best body.
Would rape.

What the fuck are you faggots talking about? The blue/pink is vastly superior the white spots on the yellow hurt the eyes

There's nothing to debate, if you like flat chests that means you like men, hence you're a faggot.

Okay, I didn't watch this series but it always has bothered me whenever I see this girl. What the fuck are those white things above her eyes? Eyebrows? Hairclips?

Yoshino is literally made for breeding.

You dumb retard. Maid is the jealous retard who ruined it all for Aki. She is quite literally the most despicable character in this shit manga.

jealous slut*

>Moralfag

You need to leave

You need to fix your degeneracy. That maid is not even a human by my standards.

The only reason people pretend to like flat chests is because they'll be able to get a flat-chested girl who lacks confidence, lie to them by saying they prefer flat chests, and then get sex.

No other reason.

Why are there no doujins of this?

lolno, that's some retarded shit you took right out of your ass. They like DFC because they're pedophiles, that's it

But that is not a flat chest. Those are just small boobs and if they have the right shape they can be very hot. I like all the boobs between completely flat and cowtits for instance.

I could say the same to you. Liking a Skeleton with a fat fetish.

Maid did one bad thing as a child. Aki is being an unrepentant bitch of colossal proportions to others at her school to this very day.

Who even told you I liked Aki? Maid is whore but Aki is already broken and probably can't be repaired. I'd rather go for no pantsu girl. She's the hottest one anyway.

Well shit m8. It's not like Aki ever forced those dumb brats to come up to her. And it probably didn't ruin their lives as it's something that half of the school went through.

Small tits are fine but ruffled swimsuits are shit tier

>unironically trying to defend dog rape

So you are saying losing a friend during childhood is a perfectly reasonable explanation for becoming a huge bitch and eventually threatening to get someone's dog raped?
Yoshino acted out once, not thinking about the consequences because she was a child, and regretted it immediately after. Even if you want to judge them as kids, Aki was a bitch back then too, just not to Masamune

You can't rape a dog if she wants it. Dog can't give consent anyway? Is breading dogs always rape to you? Aki's hounds would give that dumb faggot's doggo some nice offsprings.

>t. zoophile
I suppose that explains why you love a bitch.

Fuck off I didn't say anything about interbreeding. It would be some nice dog on dog action that both would enjoy.

Can't we just agree that both of them are bitches?

I can't understand all the love for these despicable people, really.

Yeah, Aki is undeniably an insufferable bitch but I don't think that she would be as much of a bitch if not for maid.

>Dog can't give consent anyway?
Not how it works, a dog can't give consent, so you can't argue the dog WANTED the sex, it isn't a waver to get people's dogs raped. Are you retarded? How can someone get the idea of consent this wrong?
Kids can't give consent either, pedophilia is still obviously wrong, you got the consent argument precisely backwards somehow.

Kids can't have sex by law. Owner somehow has the right to breed dogs. What is special about owner? Aki breeding his dog is not the problem. Kidnapping the dog is.

And I think someone lacking empathy enough to tie another kid to fireworks would have turned out to be a psycopath anyway. Bear in mind that if you defend this by pointing out Aki was a kid, so was Yoshino. Difference being, the maid regretted it immediatelly after, while Aki was a repeat offender.

wtf I hate Aki now? She's still hot so it's ok.

>Kids can't have sex by law
Is this the only reason why pedophilia is reprehensible to you?
I thought you were just an aspiring dog pimp, but I am learning way more about you than I feel comfortable with.

I like flat, but Aki is decidedly shit

No don't get me wrong I find it morally disgusting but my morality may not resonate with people on Sup Forums when it comes to sex with children so I used arguments they might be more willing to understand.