Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LYR9y#selection-1029.1-1085.26
youtube.com/watch?v=2NoE8WwiqJc
youtube.com/watch?v=5H5UvaTM4Q4
archive.is/SrW4K
youtube.com/watch?v=57Uy9jPxxwI
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
kendallmarthasvineyard.com/vacation-rentals/vineyard-haven/marthas-vineyard-vacation-rental.php?id=12
youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8pHcmR2w
youtube.com/watch?v=yfHmaPKHePE
youtube.com/watch?v=er8Be_mOdmY
youtube.com/watch?v=UYhqlXc4_l4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsons_(crater)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/LYR9y#selection-1029.1-1085.26

Kiss my ass OP

youtube.com/watch?v=2NoE8WwiqJc

Look bud you either give it to me straight no chaser or I'm kicking your ass pal.

Stephen Paddock was the manager of this ranch.

Tribol (to rub)

Here's the rub

The Lamp
You Rub The Lamp

SHOW YOURSELF

schizo general?

>schizo
When a shill doesn't know what to say you get called a schizo.

How about killing yourself, faggot?

I wish to express the hurt I feel.

Look I'm here to help I will kick/fuck ass many butts as it takes to restore truth and justice in this world. But I am far too stupid to reconcile this information you're apparently giving. So you have two choices. Choice #1-Spill the beans. Choice #2-My foot up your ass pal. Make the choice wisely

Wtf is this?

He won't answer or even say thank you for bumping the thread.

u have pretty hand writing

ATARAXIA

In Culpeper, where everybody knows everybody, these disembodied messages from God-knows-where have been the talk of the town for more than a year, inspiring as much contempt as conjecture. For every local watching the marquee to test his word power (“I look up everything they put up there, but ‘ataraxia’ wasn’t in the dictionary”), another is convinced his intelligence is being insulted (“There’s no such thing as free money”). Others discern a diabolical plot, swearing it’s Satan playing a one-sided game of Scrabble that Culpeper is sure to lose (“They’re trying to mess with our minds”).
The Finders Cult
---------------------

youtube.com/watch?v=5H5UvaTM4Q4

I'm not sure how to answer that.

I am upset

Thank you

archive.is/SrW4K

Bump

You sound schizophrenic, but that is alright. If you have anything to show us, something we are not seeing, help us out bud.

So you got butt hammered by the finders?

James Bond meeting Q
youtube.com/watch?v=57Uy9jPxxwI

⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█ ⬤█

On Thursday, October 8, 2015, Drew Littman [email protected] wrote:

Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die, because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a great day all-around. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat - WikiLeaks - The Podesta ... wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052 Date: 2015-10-08 15:47 Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

⬤Skyfall Sunday, Drew? wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

Trump can't even say the word "shit hole" in private without it being known worldwide 30 seconds later, and I'm supposed to believe there's a giant secret pedophile and child killing ring involving government leaders. Cool story bro.

“Pettie broke his word,” says Terrell sadly. “When I first met him, he said his only religion was friendship. Now he calls himself a skeptic.”

Imagine someone could prove everything beyond a doubt, would you still believe it? Probably not

Re: Did you leave a handkerchief - WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can > send them as well, if you let me ... kendallmarthasvineyard.com/vacation-rentals/vineyard-haven/marthas-vineyard-vacation-rental.php?id=12 > > > > > > Here are links to the 3 houses in Chilmark > > > > 1. The first one owned by the Danish ...

youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8pHcmR2w
youtube.com/watch?v=yfHmaPKHePE

Epicureism is togetherness and understanding the value of it.
You can then be cured by the social fabric of your community.
>Involvement cures the heart.
It is neutral to the point it is good and bad.
>One can follow the crowds to hate witches and thus burn them.
blah blah blah etc

Antonin Scalia
Former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
Date of death: 13 February 2016

Recent Events Forces Reconsidering the Cause of Justice Scalia’s Death

First, David Brock the Clinton loyalist, who is best known for smearing and defaming his candidates’ opponents without regard for the facts, hosted a retreat for 125 of the Democratic Party’s most affluent donors at the Turnberry Isle Resort in Adventura, Florida the third weekend of January. The Washington Free Beacon obtained a copy of the confidential memo that Brock circulated at the meeting, “Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action,” that outlines Brock’s four-year agenda to attack Trump and Republicans using Media Matters, American Bridge, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), and Shareblue.

The memo discusses a number of strategies for blocking Trump’s America First agenda including one pertinent to this discussion, filing lawsuits against the Trump administration.

The Marxist movement (AKA The Democratic Party) has relied on judicial activism for virtually all of the gains it has made over the years. As the agenda moved from one of compassion towards others, and to the destruction of our economy and our culture, the American people have increasingly rejected its candidates at the ballot box.

The federal court system offers no opportunity for the public to unseat activist judges making it the lone branch of government where liberals are free to force their poisonous ideological design on the American people by decree and with impunity.

It is here in the courts, after decades of disastrous appointments by liberal presidents, that David Brock and the Democrats have one of the few opportunities still open to them to block the Trump agenda.

This is playing out in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals where a federal district court judge has ignored the Constitution and decided that he is more qualified to set foreign policy than the president is. It’s really as simple as that.

That won’t stop The Ninth Circuit that is why it is the most reversed court in America. Its three-judge panel is now reviewing the judge’s decision. If they rule to continue the original judge’s decision the case will go to the Supreme Court.

Oh oh! I know this logo now!!!!!

This is huge! Really
Cap and save this stuff here

This brings us to the mysterious timing of Antonin Scalia’s death. Winning in the lower courts only to be reversed in the Supreme Court has so far prevented the radical left from shredding the Constitution entirely but many decisions regarding free speech, property rights, gun rights and virtually every other protection guaranteed to us in the Bill of Rights has turned on a single vote.

For this reason there is no denying that Democrats and their crazed supporters coveted the seat that Scalia occupied so that they could turn the court of last resort liberal and sympathetic to their desires rather than remaining strident in its interpretation of the law.

Of course there’s a big difference between coveting someone’s seat and murdering that person to get it, but judging by the current climate of violence the left has whipped up against Trump, including an uncomfortably high number of calls for his assassination, why would we discount the possibility that was a club they pulled out of their bag to eliminate Scalia?

Ever thought it strange that shit getting leaked gets to the public so quickly? Almost like there is a conspiracy against Trump...

Read about the franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Both will open your eyes.

Was there a reason they chose Scalia rather than someone else?

Put the information you want discussed in your post

In 2001, Lockheed Martin settled a nine year investigation conducted by NASA

"Please tell me he had the galaxy with him"

Who is the "cat" and what does the "galaxy" contain?

That's Stephen Paddock's cat
Galaxie II is the typewriter make the fox is using, it contains a tape ribbon

Just read through your threads user, thank you for linking them for me to analyze. Going to need more time to read more.
This is crazy.
Can you explain the asteroid connection to me again, not sure I fully comprehend what you're trying to say.

The Kentucky Derby Is Decadent and Depraved.

"I got off the plane around midnight and no one spoke as I crossed the dark runway to the terminal. The air was thick and hot, like wandering into a steam bath..."

>tape ribbon
I see, the tape ribbon needs to be examined in order to find out what he wrote?

Ain't no time for that.

The End

Ok, I must have skipped , this is incredible user.

> →

Vegas gunman's brother says it's like an asteroid hit
youtube.com/watch?v=er8Be_mOdmY

Las Vegas shooting suspect's brother feels like 'asteroid just fell on us'
youtube.com/watch?v=UYhqlXc4_l4

About 233,000 results (0.60 seconds)
Search Results
Parsons (crater) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsons_(crater)
Parsons is an impact crater on the battered far (dark) side of the Moon.

A local man quotes the cited passage from memory:

“And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.”

“Do you know what’s important about that?” says the man, a longtime resident who believes the Finders are part of an evil conspiracy. “That’s also engraved in the lobby of the headquarters of the CIA.”

At John H Francis Polytechnic High School, Paddock was a brainy kid, but defied the geek stereotype by dressing more like a hippie, said Richard Alarcon, a former classmate who went on to serve on the Los Angeles City Council. The other thing that set Paddock apart was his “irreverence toward authority,” Mr Alarcon said.

For a school contest, Paddock and other students were assigned to design bridges using no more than a specified amount of wood and no glue, in a bid to build the strongest structure.

Paddock’s bridge “was like a brick, he put so much glue in it and he used so much more wood than he was supposed to,” Alarcon said. “But he didn’t care ... It was like he just wanted to build the best bridge ever, regardless of what the rules were.”

Why so serious ?