It's happening!!!

Sessions won't do anyth...
Oops
Obama under investigation for helping Hezbollah traffic cocaine into the U.S.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-hezbollah/attorney-general-sessions-sets-up-hezbollah-investigation-team-idUSKBN1F01V3

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-sessions-announces-hezbollah-financing-and-narcoterrorism-team
cnsnews.com/news/article/gage-cohen/ag-sessions-visits-gitmo-may-refill-it-new-prisoners
coastguardnews.com/coast-guard-offloads-125-million-worth-of-seized-cocaine-in-puerto-rico/2017/02/27/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow the (((TRUMP))) admin going after another Israeli enemy. MAGA!!!

I would just like to point out that Sup Forums knew about Obama's organized crime connection and drug/weapon trafficking at least 6 years ago. He also trafficked heroin and used the US Military to accomplish this. Also, his name isn't Obama.

oh wow. let's find out in a year that he gets pardoned anyway.

Trying and failing to get back in Daddy Trump's good graces. Sessions is a spineless lapdog but at least he's not here in Alabama anymore.

Of course we knew. But most normies I know think he walked on water. Can't wait to mine all the salt

Cordial if colossal

fpbp

No Stone Unturned edition
Dept of Justice
justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-sessions-announces-hezbollah-financing-and-narcoterrorism-team

So Obama finally going to jail? Or is it enough for Sup Forums to have his legacy dragged thru the mud?

Have a bump

Top kek
All this muh Russia and Trump still isn't under investigation. But Obama is. Bet this thread gets slide hard

>finally
hory shit user patience is a virtue
>is it enough for Sup Forums
haha it's never enough

They will announce next week that they looked into it and it's a nothing burger

long game

B-bu dats raycist.

This sadly, but make it next year.

He doesn't give a fuck who it was that Obama was working with. Obama can now be listed as a terrorist. No trial. Straight to Gitmo. Why do you think he refused to close it? Mad Dog just made a visit there to prep base

it is never enough

why settle for mediocrity

>Mad Dog
??

Do you mean Adair?

The effeminate faggot Kenyan will not be pleased.

AHHH so this is the story they're trying to bury !
and judging by the first reply I'd say we're under a shillstorm advisory
Great news

Image is old but fits

Bye bye Lying Larry
Now I'm really curious what the letter from obums to Trump said

The Sesh just needed to get rid of the Obama skidmarks at the DOJ before he could get down to business.
Can't wait to see this nigger in chains

Is it really time?

Just found this. Sessions visited gitmo in the summer where he said "there's plenty of room to put a bunch of bad guys
cnsnews.com/news/article/gage-cohen/ag-sessions-visits-gitmo-may-refill-it-new-prisoners

Remember when Obama's boat got busted by the coast guard with the most amount of cocaine they ever recovered

Obongo is Fucked

I see shareblue has evolved.

Obama told the DEA that they couldn't go after cocaine and back down. Trump takes office, the DEA working with the coast guard take down Obama's coke boat which the coke can be traced back to Hezbollah. Holy fucking shit he's fucked
coastguardnews.com/coast-guard-offloads-125-million-worth-of-seized-cocaine-in-puerto-rico/2017/02/27/

Being slid hard. Trump is distracting them by saying some stupid shit about shithole countrys