It's not like the movies
They fed us on little white lies

I think you're crazy, maybe
I think you're crazy, maybe

I will see you in the next life

OCEAN MAN
TAKE ME BY THE HAND
LEAD ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Why are all LWA threads such garbage? There at least 2 or 3 of them every day and in each 30 posts at best are dedicated to discussion of plot previous/current/future events. The rest is posting the same images, silly greentexts and shipping.

Ursula is for hiv

>implying she's had any opportunity to contract that

Shit OP
Shit thread

>Why are all LWA threads such garbage?
Dianaspammers, thats why

Quality post

Ursula is for tenderness

Dumb akkofag

She's really the cutest. Only plebs think otherwise.

>diana boogeyman
Are you even trying?

I want to F U C K this moss

>posts Diana anyway

Are you?

She's for marriage

I like how posting Diana literally makes you uneasy.

It comes with having a thread up constantly, people just run out of stuff to talk about, especially since whenever someone tries to speculate the plot it's just shot down as delusion or fanfiction.
I like the greentexts and shipping though, that is just harmless fun

Requesting more sad Diana.

I want to hypnotize Akko to sleep so I can play with her bellybutton

She's ugly just like her rotten personality. Nothing is more worse or shit than Diana, even Hannah & Barbara are better than her because they aren't fake like she is.

Uneasy? Hell naw.

I do remember how your thread kept being deleted yesterday, though. How about those apples.

We need it every episode desu. Would you lewd her belly button?

>Diana
>ugly
nice bait

How easy would it be to hypnotize Akko?

Fix your eyes

I dont even make threads and I've already made my point. I'll stop metaposting here now since there nothing for me to benefit for this. Each characters have bad apple posters in them anyways.

Clearly you've not seen Ursula, Croix & Sucy if you think she's "cute". Glad you didn't say anything about her personality either because everything I mentioned is fact.

Diana needs to lose the hair.

She also needs to lose her high horse she's been on since the start.

come on, at least put some effort into it.

>I'll stop
Pussy

>since there nothing for me to benefit for this.

Indeed. Stop spamming Diana

>Each characters have bad apple posters in them anyways.

Like you. But glad you stopped

I would tie her up while she's asleep, tell her every sensation is magnified, then lick and tickle her navel until she admits she's a slut

I'd rather see all sorts of shipping post than people shitting on various characters.
Is it really that hard to like both Akko and Diana?
They sure both have flaws, but otherwise they will be cardboard cutout mary sues.
Even when running out of plots to discuss, there are still more creative ways to make a post.

The purest love

How can you ignore her personality? You're clearly the one who needs to stop with these delusions here user. She's most rude bitch in all Luna Nova.

She has the most prettiest eyes.

Every witch should be cherished and loved.

Like how much things we'll be missing out on with Ursula?
>ywn wake up to a beautiful Ursula smiling
>ywn carry a tired Ursula after she's had a hard day teaching
>ywn stay out till sunset together.

I just want to be with Ursula user.

>Dianaspamming

Peron was a mistake

She's too adorable for reality.

I like all the witches

>muh delusions
user, this is just sad. If you can't do better than this you need to go back.

Will they ever holds hands again?

That's l-lewd! Akko wouldn't be able to handle that.

Not even Croix is safe from her.

Why did they have to sideline Avery? She's got one of the best designs.

>this witch peeks inside your room
What do?

>little did she know, someone was also peeking on her.

Smile and wave.

You like to watch?

If Diana starts hanging around the red team more often we could potentially see Avery with Hannah and Barbara some more, which would be nice.

This cute witch can't be this adorable.

I'm going to finger her navel until it gets red from all the irritation then I'm going to kiss it to make it better :)

Is like this from when Dianafags taken over.
Keep lurking sometime cause there is always one up 24/7. But i already completely lost interest in those threads.

I bet she already figured out who she is.

It would, it's such a waste otherwise if they only gave her proper attention in 1 episode and for couple minutes. That'll make the group even better if they add Avery to it.

No.

Then kindly fuck off.

I usually wait for the later thread. Threads during this time slot are pretty much shit.

However, when the OP is something different, and there's less Dianaspam, its bearable.

Why is it that Akko continues to reject her?

That's a cute Diana right there.

They'll be friends eventually user, be patient.

They have potential to be good friends. Hopefully Akko warms up to her.

It comes natural. Is Diana.

>be legitimately impressed by Akko's persistence and the results of her work in the festival
>ask the teachers to consider her for Moonlit Witch
>lol no you win
>just a dumb title you don't care about anyways

I want to protect this smile

She's the brightest witch in Luna Nova

>people were saying that she'll side with Croix
Saw a mile away that it won't happen. She values tradition.

She's a cute dere in the inside. What more could you ask for?

I remember when the brief glimpse of Croix we got was interpreted as an evil, short-haired future Diana.
I was laughing then and still am.

Die AkkoFags
Die SucyFags
Die AmandaFags
Die ConsFags
Die H&BFags
Die Ursula&CroixFags

Dianafags is the most popular fags, even in japan. Just accept it.

Stop false-flagging.

Cause these threads are a general at this point, has been for ages. It happens when there's always a thread up.
I only read all these threads just to get more images and the very occasional tattun visit

>they're thinking that a smart witch would fall into evil

They think she's a gullible retard?

Last thread was pure /u/ garbage

Diana wouldn't fall into evil.

I bet she'll be the one to save Akko from Croix's poisoning.

Well you are right. She needs akko's power to save Luna Nova after all.

I think /u/ posting can be blamed for a portion of the shitty parts of these threads, specifically the anti-straight Akko and shoehorning. They used tobe funny and pathetic but now it's just annoying, mainly for the shoehorn guy I'm pretty sure he's autistic though

Hey I posted Akko/Andrew in the last thread
It was the only one

Because she hasn't submitted to Akko yet. She will become Akko's greatest ally, friend, and lover.

Except no.

Holding hands only mean they will be friends, not lovers

Friends don't hold hands.

It's actually the opposite. Akko's still haven't realized Diana's trying to help her

That's just as bad.
Diana better apologise to Akko for all the bullshit she's been saying and doing to her. Especially the butterfly incident when she took Akko's credit.

Little Witch Academia TV: Disappointment. Did not meet expectations. Filler epiosdes. Dianashitspamming every thread

Kemono Friends: Vastly exceeded expectations. Great story. Likeable characters that get equal love. Godd episodes and finale.

Yes they do

>Diana
>helping Akko
That's some good joke you've got there user. Diana doesn't help unless it makes herself look better than others.

I believe this is the thread you're looking for, user.
You're welcome.

Kemono Friends only exceeded expectations because there were none to begin with. It was still 3DCG shit and made you feel like your brain was turning to mush at times. LWA isn't even over but I agree that it's not perfect.

They aren't lovers user. Even Tattun said they aren't lovers and doesn't like shipping in the AMA. Leave it alone.

>she hasn't submitted to Akko yet
God if this happens I will drop this series so hard.

And it started off good. Bit after that pirate episode, if they actuslly pull Diakko BS Im dropping it. I will hate this anime as much as Madoka

Diakko faggots and Dianaspammers wont leave it alone. It is why the threads are shot at these times

That's not true at all and you know it. Diana wants Akko to succeed; especially now that she knows their fates are all tied to her success. She wanted them to recognize Akko's accomplishments with the tree and at the festival but she got ignored because everyone else is busy propping her up.

She actually has good intentions. It's only Hannah and Barbara that bears malice against Akko.

>Kemono Friends
I had to force myself to watch the first five episodes. It's not like it's bad but it's not making me want to continue. Maybe I'll give it another shot one of these days.

>replying to bait

Nope user, Tattun like DianaxAkko, even he wants a Doujin for it.

You want to watch Japanese MLP aimed for kids with poor 3dcg animation & cringy cute furry turned into notfurry character ?

Oh yes, bullying Akko & calling her useless instead of trying to help her get better and stopping her friends bullying her as well, that's really looking out for Akko! You can't be serious if you genuinely think she's trying to help Akko out with good intentions.

Akko's too carefree and naive. You can't spoonfeed her or she'll continue being a spoiled brat.