Kemono Friends

The otters are sleeping, don't wake them up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBgLytbB-uE
gurashii.com/video-japanese-niconico-user-skillfully-crafts-kemono-friends-shoebill-toy-from-felt/
youtube.com/watch?v=pp9p-dRIGuM
asahi.com/articles/ASK4S675NK4SULZU01T.html
twitter.com/kemo_anime/status/856706876787916800
animate.co.jp/onlyshop/90798/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=920795
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love owls

have your daily dose of boobs

Thanks doc.

better have some more to be sure

youtube.com/watch?v=FBgLytbB-uE

WET
FAT
CAT
TATS

Damn sexy hag.

I am concerned towards the safety of the owl, I find that some owl videos on the net, they basically chain the poor thing, or they appear to be neglected, like that one owl with overly long talons.

HAG?

All the drugs

gurashii.com/video-japanese-niconico-user-skillfully-crafts-kemono-friends-shoebill-toy-from-felt/

I want one of kaban chan

If you do drugs, GTFO

Owls are wild animals, user.
If you don't chain them, they would fly and pound themselves on their cage over and over until they get too hurt.

Long talons are useful for hunting. Cutting them down would be the same as defanging a snake They probably do not want to keep the owls as pets for too long
Owls are not pet

I want to eat Tsuchinoko.

I want Tsuchinoko to eat me.

Its just an image bro

Barn Owl so bored it fell asleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=pp9p-dRIGuM

Mine was just a statement bro

That was cool. I have no idea how they did that but I want one

No, not that kind of defanging. Owl talons naturally are trimmed by their repeated hits on their prey or on moving around. Owls with really long talons usually mean they're not taken care of, as they can't walk properly and have a hard time gripping things.

And yes, they're wild animals so they shouldn't be chained like that. I too before this think the chain is for safety, but then I saw a couple of videos where owls are sitting there relaxed in their cage, open space, etc because they're trained and accompanied by licensed falconeers (hence no leashes), and on the other hand I saw owls being chained down, looking nervous as shit, like that one with the kitten playing with it inside a suppposed owl cafe.

I take it that people find these creatures interesting to look at and interact with, but sometimes things just look really questionable.

Please no raping Shoebill

Please fuck off. No one likes this forced meme

We know what Emperor Penuin looks like, but is there a Friends version of King Penguin?

Post bossu

We got one recently, it's just shorter emperor full of orange details and zippers.

asahi.com/articles/ASK4S675NK4SULZU01T.html

Shinzaki-oniichan makes the news again! This time with a video of Serval jumping to catch things.

Looks like they're fighting over the roost, but the owl trying hard to stay awake reminds me too much of sleeping in classes.

Either the owl kicked a kestrel pair out, or they invaded it's home while it was gone.
It didn't seem to be interested in the fight.

Fossa needs more luv

Otters are pretty fucking cool.

Cute!

I have the owls ready to print off and make. Just need some cardboard for it. Then I can light them on fire and laugh.

Giant otter is cute, and not scary.

She's like a smug version of Emperor. Pretty great.

Big burb

What sort of penguin is this?

You got a pic?

Also, Full Penguin Performance Project Choir when?

Wakaran.

cute

I'd force the fuck out of her.

Otters kidnap baby otters for blackmail and extortion.
TANOSHII

All their colors are quite similar

I didn't save it, but you can probably find it in the archives.

I just realized. Galapagos Penguin would be the Toki version of PPP - she's endangered, and also looking for friends.

Adele friend when?

Well, no news today so it appears we're finally slowing down

How many unclosed tabs do you have of the previous dead threads you still have anons?

Confess now.

Family Mart announces that you can print Kemono Friends key visuals on photograph quality paper, their website goes down shortly after due to too many connections.

twitter.com/kemo_anime/status/856706876787916800

>touching tails

the lewdness meter just broke!

I've got about 5 on my watchlist.

If I left all the threads I was in open I'd have 300 by now

nah, they're all the same nowadays anyway

I've done a really good job at following them so none, sure I guess my sleep schedule is fucked up but that's normal.

Animate is having some KF event held in their major outlets around Japan, over Golden Week.

animate.co.jp/onlyshop/90798/

I'm throwing money at them, but it's all either out of stock or they're not selling to dirty foreigners.

0. But I still need to check ~10000 works on pixiv.
Actually, I've only started watching the show because I had too many dead threads opened by episode 4.

It appears that Serval has consumed Kaban.

>just left Japan

I bet my ass they'll be selling the same shit.
Only interesting thing about it is Japari Park passport card you get as a bonus for shopping.

It is an unending task.

Neat, I'll go check this out. Finally Osaka gets some love.

Anyone got any more craft KF guides?

Damn, those idol penguins sure are sexy.

How to make sandstar.

Let me get off the shitter and I'll post all the papercraft pics I have

That's a guide on how to get to Japari Park

Serval no!

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=920795
Anyone know if this how is animated in 720p or 1080p? 720p good enough for archive?

>spreading her legs
>that expression
She's just begging to be bred.

I'd wait for the rest of the BDs to be released first

>No point in a 1080p release for this one

Would you buy accessories based off of KF like Kaban's kaban or Kaban's hat?

I've seen this picture before but I didn't even realize it was a separate character. I thought it was Emperor in a different costume.

I'd buy a boss bracelet/medallion

Arai-san
If you mix together 2 types of cleaning chemicals then you'll probably be able to clean twice as much dirt

Fennec, stop!!
-kiki nano da

Toki's pantyhose please.

> No point in a 1080p release for this one
Because bad animation meme, am I right? I suppose I'll wait for user's rips. I hope he didn't give up on this idea.

Thats because Emperor penguins look A LOT like King Penguins. The only difference is height, but King Penguins are taller than all other characters.

So Emperor Penguin would be the Milf while King Penguin is the cool Christmas Cake whose still cool because she's still 20 something

> Kaban's kaban
Do want.

This is my favorite KF meme

[x] Touch fluffy tail

Actually it depends on the resolution that the show is done in. Most studio just upscale their 720p show for BD but I forgotten what's the site with this info.

>Kaban's kaban
I wonder when they will release this, I would get one seriously.

Brushie brushie.

Thats an incredibly cute kaban

neat

Anyone got the real video for this? I remembered that it happened somewhere in NY.