ATTENTION TEXAS SMOKERS!

>San Antonio becomes first city in Texas to raise legal age of purchasing cigarettes to 21

google.com/amp/s/www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/amp/City-Council-approves-new-tobacco-law-12491199.php

>New law will take effect Oct. 1st.

Buy up your cartons while you still can. To all other Texans, you're next.

Nobody cares.

Good. 18 is too young for that poison. It needs to be kept out of high schools.

That already happened here in cleveland. You can drive like 10 minutes to a suburb outside of the city and buy them at 18 anyway so it seems kind of pointless.

At least smokers will feel my pain now
>Been drinking at home with parents since 18
>Can’t go to a fucking bar in the continental US until December of this year
Get fucked cigarette smokers

>supporting the (((tobacco industry)))
While I don't agree with the smoking age being raised to 21, I think you're a retard for smoking in the first place.

>Yes goy, smoke cigarettes goy! Oh, you have cancer? Better go through Schlomo's $250,000 chemo treatment, goy!

>San Antonio user here

I told myself I would leave if this happened. The liberals have won. Fuck this country.

also if you are affected by this pls leave this site and never come back

What has happened to Sup Forums it never was this left wing baka

oy vey muh cope

Hello there Fellow Clevelander, I am also from Cleveland, how is it going?

>t. I had my head shoved down a toilet every day

I don't even smoke but that's bullshit

While I do agree Chemo is a kike scam the tobacco industry is owned by the white man.

This is good.

Smoking and drinking is degenerate.

What kind of fucking retards smoke in America?

We all know queers in Europe love to toke a fag, but Americans in general hardly smoke at all.

The United States government has admitted to putting fluoride in the drinking water, and practically everything else that's unhealthy is almost celebrated. But cigarettes alone face bans and such. Not sugar, not fluoride, not electro-magnetic radiation, cigarettes. Why? Do they actually care? Nope.

Just as this board is convinced that many of the things they were taught as a child are untrue, so too maybe the cigarette propaganda. They may be good for society.

San Antonio is turning into beaner Austin

my home state (((((((oregon))))))))raised it to 21 at the beginning of this year.
>land of the free

San Antonio has many many little enclaves within its meteo area. For instance Alamo Heights, where you can still smoke in a resturant and buy cigs at 18 yr old and even on a Sunday.

So is breathing.

San Antonio is run by evil globalists. Double check and make sure the mayor isn't stealing elections. All Democrats steal their elections and that's why they govern so cruelly. Put them to death if guilty.

If you actually smoke cigarettes you should bring your early grave closer and kill yourself
>money spent every month, tons of bad side effects worth it for a tiny buzz
Fucking retards