Brit/pol/: Sycophants to MOLOCH VI Edition

>East coast rail costs taxpayer over £2bn corrupt deal with Virgin
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/east-coast-rail-route-bail-11830598
archive.is/MfnfF

>Chris Williamson on his resignation
unv.is/skwawkbox.org/2018/01/11/exclusive-williamson-on-his-resignation

>Fracking battle for Balcome : Caudrilla vs. the people
unv.is/leftfootforward.org/2018/01/fracking-is-back-in-balcombe-but-this-time-the-anti-fracking-movement-is-ready

>Britain continues to defy international law on Assange
unv.is/theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/10/julian-assanges-bid-for-diplomatic-status-rejected-by-uk-government

>House of Lords defies Leveson to constrain freedom of press
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5256841/Peers-deal-blow-plans-protect-freedom-Press.html

>Farage says "maybe" to 2nd referendum
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/video/2018/jan/11/nigel-farage-backs-second-brexit-referendum-video

>Welsh tidal lagoon in limbo
unv.is/theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/11/welsh-tidal-lagoon-project-in-limbo-government-indecision

>GCHQ caught shilling for war in Iran
unv.is/sputniknews.com/world/201801031060484534-uk-intelligence-agency-plotted-disruption-iran

>Patients dying in corridors in NHS crisis
unv.is/belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/ae-waiting-targets-hit-14year-low-as-patients-die-prematurely-in-corridors-36477955.html

>UkColumn News 11/1/17:
[YouTube] UK Column News - 11th January 2018 (embed)

Polls:
YouGov/Times; CON 40% (nc), LAB 41%(-1), LDEM 9%(+2).

Quote:
>A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses
Orwell

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/toby-young-tweets-the-controversial-comments-that-led-to-his-resignation-a3735326.html
streamable.com/a8vo4
youtube.com/watch?v=dtjHCEY5NmA
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/951495995501760513
twitter.com/ireland_thinks/status/946279549779578880
sluggerotoole.com/2017/12/28/poll-records-another-jump-in-support-for-irish-unity/
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/951507441581281280
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
kingjamesbibledictionary.com/Dictionary/Molech
youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eventually technology will advance until it's not just a clone and it's really me. I won't be aware of the clones.

Oh god this Question Time is going to be terrible.

Just took 46 paracetamol. I'm regretting it.

When will Sturgeon sort out her own little Liberian enclave?

know of any legal highs i can buy at a pharmacy or supermarket?

caffeine
alcohol
tobacco

Phone an ambulance

lol no

dxm

dph

codeine.

worst pain in the world. Do what the other user said. call an ambulance.

chamomile

valerian

st johns wort

call an ambulance m8

your stomach is gonna get pumped

thanks lads

Is st johns wart taken rectally?

>London is unironically currently being represented by east asian men in esports

Hmm

What does it do? I've got paracetamol here should I take it as well for super powers?

paracetamol overdose isn't a quick death just so you know
its a slow, painful hell of a week before finally your liver packs in.

u grate ur athletes foot into mixing bowl, pint of piss, pint of sweat, stick in the st johns wart and then plop ur cock in the mixture and heat until you feel it

Make yourself vomit right now and probably call an ambulance.

What a stupid fucking way to die, your organs will slowly shut down over hours, it will be extremely painful 4u. Even if you didn't regret it yet you should still call NOW, because when the pain becomes unbearable you will for sure call and maybe you life will be saved, only for it to be made even shittier by self-inflicted organ damage.

Wait so that user is killing himself with paracetamol?

Why doesn't he stack 20 bottles of vodka and just drink himself to death? It's more funner and faster albeit you can't stop puking.

Anyone got some of these tweets screencapped? Sounds hilarious

what tweets

Would it help if he drinks alcohol while he waits for death?

We can't move to America any more.

>tfw no mad cunt bulgarian drinking pal

I guess Northern Ireland will become part of the EU in the future, after all

Trump will have to step up a lot if he ever wants the republican party to get elected again.

Buddy, I don't drink.
The day I will, I hope it's in killer quantity or cyanide laced or both.

Fucking Based and rekt!

Use a different company. Also get ready to sweat your nuts off waiting to find out if you're part kike.

No need to be rude. It's a matter of philosophy, whether you like or agree my position is intellectually legitimate at least and insults are not an argument.

My counterpoint is that people are genetically determined to learn and mentally mature down certain paths, not exactly maybe, but broadly.

I don't know if you know many sets of identical twins, but I know three and all are incredibly similar with their twins. Of course it's anecdotal, and of course they will have grown up together and had similar upbringings, but their experiences and memories will be divergent, yet they still are remarkably similar in personality and generally how they approach life.

Will someone else's athletes foot work in a pinch if you don't have any?

Toby Young's. He sounds fucking savage the way they are talking on QT

>will someone else's athletes foot work in a pinch?
American education.

Ummm... honey... maybe do some more reading on potions before you try to ask me questions about MY culture in future. Disrespectful.

standard.co.uk/news/uk/toby-young-tweets-the-controversial-comments-that-led-to-his-resignation-a3735326.html

phwoar!!

pls be ok

Fucking taig retards will lose all their benefits and then get enriched by a wave of Nigerians.
>muh pope
>fuck the huns
Time for me to go to sleep.

None of these are bad.

Holy shit spoke too soon

Evening lads, just got home from my nans, she called up really unwell so i ran round, called 111 for advice, a gp called back within 15 minutes and within the next half an hour a doctor was round.

Fucking NHS are top notch lads, dead impressed tonight.

>will lose all their benefits
HOL UP
pic related is poll from Eire

streamable.com/a8vo4
kek

>My proposal is this: once this technology [genetically engineered intelligence] becomes available, why not offer it free of charge to parents on low incomes with below-average IQs? Provided there is sufficient take-up, it could help to address the problem of flat-lining inter-generational social mobility and serve as a counterweight to the tendency for the meritocratic elite to become a hereditary elite. It might make all the difference when it comes to the long-term sustainability of advanced meritocratic societies
Young for PM

Where did you get this image from? It's such bullshit

What a madman

youtube.com/watch?v=dtjHCEY5NmA

Is he ITT?

Get sacked for making a few lewd jokes and offering free genetically engineered superbabies to low income households- what the fuck is wrong with this country?

Richard Spencer is bullying Martin Sellner again.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/951495995501760513

twitter.com/ireland_thinks/status/946279549779578880

richard spencer is a globalist stooge who is conrolled by the CIA

>its actually legit

sluggerotoole.com/2017/12/28/poll-records-another-jump-in-support-for-irish-unity/

fair enough

what about Martin Sellner?

PART & PARCEL
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/951507441581281280

>1 post by this ID

user im fucking serious m8 when i get to the afterlife im back handing you for not commiting an-hero.

Nice id faggot
I reckon just leave until the next thread

>her name is Butler

you hang out in a thread with people that praise Moloch. what did you expect? you cried out for help in the last thread and they all ignored you. They are likely a group of shills, fucking with weak minded people.

ffs
ite night lads

(you)

get it up lad, paracetamol is not the easy way out.

better luck next thread

>leaf
He's larping

Fuck I didn't realise some guy was maybe dying..

could be, everything is fake. The bots circle jerking in this thread are here to make you think its a /comfy/ thread. The few real anons here are hanging out with Occultists and think "its all in fun bro"

dunno who that is m8

>The bots
What gives you that suspicion?

RIP your liver and you. Don't bother calling an ambulance. Enjoy the 48 hours you have left before your liver shuts down.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI

The video is the group he's co-leader of though he doesn't feature in the documentary

the way they respond to each other with quick responses with zero substance. While simultaneously ignoring other anons, the suicidal user who thought he had friends in these threads was ignored entirely.

Those aren't bots. It's called autism.

You are fucking insane. What would occultists have to gain?

Lol

what do you know about Moloch? Real or Fake and Gay?

I know it originated because the Romans were major bullshitters.

are you religious (any religion)? just a question

Wasn't he the god that demanded child sacrifices in carthage. They got btfo by the romans because they got cocky and stopped properly funding their military. It's absolute bullshit of course, otherwise Carthage would have won.

Any thing else I know about Moloch comes from Alex Jones JRE

I LARP as Anglican but any real Christian would probably slap me.

Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth. The Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom.

He sits on the throne on to the final frontier of the Universe. He is the last guardian of the threshold. Of the black hole, Of the void

He sits on the throne next to Lord Lucifer. He is the Janus of outer space. He is Rempham, the evening and Morning star conjoined.

He is the diamond, He is the eye. He is the God of death and eternal life. He burns the souls and set them free

The gate he guards is the cosmic maze. He hides true light through veils of darkness. He is the twin of Lucifer. The mouth of hell and the salvation.

>Wasn't he the god that demanded child sacrifices in carthage
That's like the U.S. saying Saddam has WMDs. Absolute shite. I mean it's stuck and all, but we don't know whether they did or didn't sacrifice babies.

The only """evidence""" is what the Romans said, and the ashes of dead babies that could've very easily just have been cremated considering the infant mortality rate.

I missed paracetamolanons posts in the other thread desu

LEAF i demand schizoid ramblings about ancient gods! I demand it

Carthage was destroyed because that is how it works. You will at first be given something, just for it to be taken away as well as anything else you hold dear.

Most religions believe that Moloch is real in some way or another.

>Most religions believe that Moloch is real in some way or another.
Sauce?

As the god of destruction, industry and war., he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood). Thus we see that Satan (Set, Saturn, Molech etc.) was worshipped by Solomon and his wives as he grew old and senile. This involved heterosexual sex orgies (Ashteroth), homosexual sex orgies (Baal, Set, Satan, Molech)

I'm going of what chesterton said in the everlasting man. he seemed to believe it.

Native Americans were in contact with some mad cunt war god aswell.

kingjamesbibledictionary.com/Dictionary/Molech

> Smith's Bible Dictionary
Molech
(king). The fire-god Molech was the tutelary deity of the children of Ammon, and essentially identical with the Moabitish Chemosh. Fire-gods appear to have been common to all the Canaanite, Syrian and Arab tribes, who worshipped the destructive element under an outward symbol, with the most inhuman rites. According to Jewish tradition, the image of Molech was of brass, hollow within, and was situated without Jerusalem. "His face was (that) of a calf, and his hands stretched forth like a man who opens his hands to receive (something) of his neighbor. And they kindled it with fire, and the priests took the babe and put it into the hands of Molech, and the babe gave up the ghost." Many instances of human sacrifices are found in ancient writers, which may be compared with the description of the Old Testament of the manner in which Molech was worshipped. Molech was the lord and master of the Ammonites; their country was his possession, (Jeremiah 49:1) as Moab was the heritage of Chemosh; the princes of the land were the princes of Malcham. (Jeremiah 49:3; Amos 1:15) His priests were men of rank, (Jeremiah 49:3) taking precedence of the princes. The priests of Molech, like those of other idols, were called Chemarim. (2 Kings 23:5; Hosea 10:5; Zephaniah 1:4)

>Andrenochrome.

These people very real still.

Moloch was an ancient fire deity, of a common type worshipped throughout Canaan generally, and Phoenicia particularly. Under various names, depending upon the city or country, Moloch is essentially identical with Chemosh of Moab, and probably Melqart of Tyre. The general name for this type of fire god used throughout Palestine was Baal, meaning ‘lord.’ Moloch was the national deity of the country of Ammon, east of the Jordan, or the Ammonites. Moloch was also worshipped by the Israelites on many occasions, much to the distress of the prophets.

Oh yeah, it's been accepted probably since it was first uttered by the Romans and the generation that came directly after the Punic Wars but nothing exists to show it actually happened which has led to historians questioning it using more modern methods.

It's important to remember basically nothing of Carthage survived.

>close family member has mental health issues
>staunch christian, old school ideals, feels total overwhelmed and lost in (((modern life)))
>naturally red pilled, does not know much specifics about all the things we talk about but shares the same beliefs many here share (Europe is for white people), just in a real non LARPing old school way.
>gets assigned a psychiatrist , a 26 year ols Muslim woman. Very up herself, feels above the clients.
>starts dropping pro islam talking points which bothers my family member who is just looking for practical hellp and a stranger to talk about issues with,
> says in rotherham, where she is from, there is a better 'community' and they dont get many issues with depression
>spirals my family member down worse, feels trapped, as they feel scared to ask for new psychiatrist.
>eventually snaps and asks the muslim's boss "i would like a non-Muslim psychiatrist'
>drivers licence gets stripped as they deem her even more "mentally unstable"
>now stays at home most of the time as unable to meet friends
>spiralling down, no matter if i spend 4x more time as per usual with them for comfort and company
>Muslim psychiatrist is due to come to family members house next week for a (((session)))

Help me anons, what should I do?

Allister Crowley's Occult also teaches of Moloch

they should have sent more cash to cannonball

So whats your point with this?

nutmeg

there is no point other than OP is a self proclaimed Moloch follower. With links in OP that were not Archived, most likely running malicious code on your computers.

Codeine linctus. 600mg a bottle. Find an Indian chemist somewhere with a dodgy bloke behind the counter otherwise they'll tell you to fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

don't ingest nutmeg it's fucking horrible