PRESIDENT SMEARS HAITI, AFRICA AS SHITHOLES

>President Trump called Haiti and Africa “shitholes” during an immigration meeting with lawmakers Thursday, according to a new report.
>Trump was pushing back against a suggestion that the US restore protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries — and instead said America should be bringing in more people from countries like Norway, the Washington Post reports.
>The White House didn’t deny that Trump made the remark in a response, instead issuing a statement saying that, “President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation.”

Wow, is this supposed to be bad for Trump?

It's true, It's true
:DDDD

I LOVE THIS GUY! BEST PRESIDENT EVER!

He has the balls to say what every american thinks of the rest of the world. Fucking bravo.

He stated the obvious

Got my vote next time.

In an age of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act. And Trump just told the truth.

Any citizens of the aforementioned 'shitholes' care to comment?

>TRUMP WAS OVERHEARD SLAMMING SHITHOLES DURING WH BRIEF

Trump Stock rising. Now if he'd just purge the ZOG from his cabinets and tap his inner Patton.

>and instead said America should be bringing in more people from countries like Norway
lmao what is he gonna do, abduct them?

Everyone knows those countries are massive shit holes... Why is this even news? That's why all those dindus keep flooding into areas with a higher density of white people.

Have to wait for Zumabay to wake up from his Jenkum high and get back on the generator bike

It’s so satisfying watching the left chimp out about this on Twitter right now. I’d bet money their hysteria is redpilling normies who think he has a point

Yup.
Africa should build a WALL made of pure gold, just to piss you all off..

It's news unfortunately because we prioritize not being offensive over the blunt truth. Although it's crass sounding, it's true. It's the American way.

>truth hurts don't it

Fuck MS-13 they can go back to their shithole.

the time will come
checked

Well, he's not wrong.

#shitholepresident is blowing the fuck up right now. lol

>I see Norway trending on twitter
>Another terror attack I think...
>President Trump called Haiti and Africa “shitholes”

I haven't had a laugh like this for a long time, Trump is a great man for calling out the shithole countries.

Do normies not know what the word means?