Smash this fucking rock

good people of spain, could you destroy this monument of normism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08
cheapflights.com/flights-to-almeria/usa/
amazon.com/30-Pure-Vinegar-Garden-Gallon/dp/B00VVMTM14/
youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYiVXYyVs
youtu.be/nzFykQv6Q08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Your not going to smash it. You need to pour vinagar

We have the location. now we need to go to the quarry and find a way to fuck up the limestone. Not sure how deep it is

>reddit monument

tfw you realise this is what humanity/aliens will think memes were like in 2017

it's 9gag obelisk

i was using a mental shortcut

put vinegar on it.

>reddit obelisks left in a shithole
leave it

Flights: cheapflights.com/flights-to-almeria/usa/

Vinegar: amazon.com/30-Pure-Vinegar-Garden-Gallon/dp/B00VVMTM14/

your welcome

maybe this summer we'll make a movement

can I get a rundown

The rock of stale memes

We build a Sup Forums pyramid on top

9gag carved a stone with their favorite memes on it and buried it in spain

hi anem tots dos demà mateix, company, per que no estàs fent servir una meme flag oi? ets un bon català de veritat

daily reminder catalonia flag is for exclusive use of real catalans

in a million years, an advanced race will find this obelisk buried under the radioactive desert that used to be the united states, they will think humanity were a race of soyboys, and they will be right.
youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYiVXYyVs

9gag carved a massive stone with outdated memes and is using it as a time capsule to demonstrate what memes were like in 2017 and to celebrate 9gags 9th aniversary

catalonia is fake

I can't tell if this is real or not. What is it made of?

that's horrible

whiter than you, mohammed

>$415 return from new york
that's very cheap

Rain will take care of it in about 20 years.

limestone

a monument of pepe or temple of kek

Just poor some chemicals on it.

thats the current plan

>we have the location
Where?

as you see, you are closer to the target than we are. if you do it i will start a peticion to recognise catalonia as a country in my home state

some quarry near almeria

almeria

thanks for changing your flag
your respect for the catalan nation is noted

salut i republica

internet historians video on the situation
youtu.be/nzFykQv6Q08

destroy it and build a kek temple on it

That is not a location, you goddamn faggots.

>other websites host Sup Forums shit and become a monument to cringe
good lesson

everything to piss off burbon family

>What is it made of?
despair

36°56'45.32"N 2°24'33.41"W

Well... I do live next to spain... But driving there... Eh-...

user

36°56'45.32" N 2°24'33.41" W
to be more specific

It is, someone found the exact location a few months ago. Look it up in archives

Okay, that's a location. But even then, how the fuck would one find the fucking thing in the quarry? The specific spot.

Can we meme the Muslims in the area into blowing it up?
Inform the local imam it contains sacrilegious engravings of Allah.

do it bro and i'll buy you a francesinha

This runestone gave me aids

You know they are going to find this again 1k years into the future and they will go
>Fuck.. what a bunch of massive faggots

>implying muslims leave inner cities

see

those are specific coordinates, use gps, pour vinegar over the area and viola, you destroyed monument of 9fag

the future deserves this faggot stone

nuke it that shit is fucking CRINGGGGE

UNA BANDERA ENS AGERMANA

PARA SALAZAR!

we could do better

Can someone take care of this too?

>9fag has literally made a monument to Cancer
Let's destroy it.

Why don't we do this, but put a bunch of redpills on it instead of shitty memes?

That mound in the middle is the thing?

Alright. Going there in a couple months, will see what can be done. Setting up a reminder.

Thanks based Spaniard

No.
Why. Its not that ugly, but that is not the reason. On france, we had an american "artist" putting a giant buttplug in the middle of Paris. It was needed to be destroyed, and it was. ( yes, we dont cate about meme le beouf but we have higher priorities) But this ? Its nothing. If you attack it, it will become an "art martyr". Just ignore it. Its not bad enough for normies to support its destruction. Bad PR to destroy it. If its in a public place, just make your dog piss on it.

fuck off ahmed

>the french, as usual, are no fucking help to anyone

we should build a political trump monument on top to be uncovered when the shit stone is brought back Up

what are your higher priorities? you post here for god's sake

or some over the top hitler shit and label it as part of the 9gag statue

or that 9gag plans to commit a nuclear holocaust

I was thinking more along the lines of race realism and the JQ, as those fuckers will probably try to leech and subvert the aliens too, its the least we can do to let em know what they're getting into.

you just saw internet historians video too didnt you

well someone steal it and sink it then

Literally nothing wrong with this

Ah, there's another thread on this monstrosity. My suggestion was to crowdfund a fuckton of vinegar to pour onto the monolith

the plan is to vinegar it to death

I'd do it for the keks but gas prices... Sad i can't make my car run on that sauce

Seriously though how is vinegar gonna help? Even of user finds the spot it's gonna be a lot of work digging up that dirt. Also is it a public property where anyone can do anything?

Vinegar+limestone=no more meme stone

We made these threads long fucking ago, but turns out the Spaniards were bunch of lazy fucks, all of them refused to move from his chair

Leave these Siesta niggers

well vinegar is there to erase the rock, we're gonna have to dig it.

never stopped us before

you're right about the dirt, but vinegar does fuck up limestone apparently. I don't think anyone has worked out if it's public property. I doubt it is since it's a quarry tbqh.

But... What if they simply used the stone from that quarry, and did not place it there? I mean, the quarry is going to be removing more and more stone, they would eventually find it. It's more likelly that the stone is somewhere else...

we triangulated its position when this atrocity was revealed, we know where it is

When nuclear annihilation happens in a few years time, that rock isn't going to survive. We've got nothing to worry about. It's only if normies start sending shit me-mes to outer space and it hits an alien spaceship, causing them to destroy and enslave our Earth we need to act.

If fucking 9gag can get there we can too.

the ground probably contains limestone as well anons, and it will seep through so we can just run around with vinegar jugs and accidentally fall and spill it

exactly, but the fucking siestaniggers are too lazy to take action

>Exterminate 7.1 Billion people
>So every single nigger, chink, poo, etc. and then the bottom 20% of whites? Sounds pretty good honestly.

A lot vinegar will be needed if one is planning to accidentally spill it on top dirt and hoping that it seeps through.

Let it be so.

how can you dig a massive hole without being caught?

Meh, Almería is a deserted shithole, I bet nobody lives near that area.

Why are all the Spanish to lazy to do it?

yeah, but vinegar is cheap, especially in spain, 10 people with it should be able to get to it, provided they dont miss like retards.

Crush the Normie.

We need one of /ourguys/ in Spain to carve pepe over it

because its a common stereotype