Fuck this; I'm out. I'm moving out of the United States but I'm not sure where to...

Fuck this; I'm out. I'm moving out of the United States but I'm not sure where to. I was looking to the Balkans because of the high white percentage. Any ideas? Croatia seems pretty based honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

captaincapitalism.blogspot.no/2014/12/europes-standards-of-living-are.html?m=1
youtu.be/OHaMOZo_xg4
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Croatia seems pretty based honestly.
haha yes, please come we are BASED as fuck

>B A S E D
>A
>S
>E
>D

Anywhere in the Balkans basically. Buying a house or land should be cheap

Before moving , start with a geography lesson
Romania is not part of the Balkans.

I like Czech Republic when I visited there. Like 99.9% white

How about you just go back to Israel?

but then again

Go for Slovenia, it's the best of the Balkans. Croatia only if you're catholic, they hate Muslims and Orthodox

You’re doing it backwards, OP. Shithole countries come to you, not the other way around.

1. you aint going anywhere

2. everyone in this thread who thinks youre moving to the Balkans is a fuckin imbecile

Antarctica is pretty white.

What, with all those half black penguins down there? That entire continent is 56%.

fuck off nigger, were full

What state are you in OP? Why not try moving states rather than moving countries.

>leaving freedoms of the US and honestly considering fucking Croatia

Get the fuck out already

This

>Croatia
>White

Pick one

You will literally die if you step one foot into Croatia. Move to Bosnia instead

slovenia is a paradise
go for it

Slovenia is Italian rape babies

bwahahahahah!! like anyone wants you in Balkans or any other country, get in line faggot, go to embassy first and file your paperwork, shit-fuck!

Hungary. Orban hates Muslims and race mixing.

>slavs
>white
>actually going so far down the rabbit hole to consider moving to the balkans instead of staying in the US because there are a few people of similar skin pigmention even though they are a different ethnicity entirely and hold none of your cultural or ethical beliefs
yea

you are never gonna assimilate in the Balkans
if you are truly white (something im very dubious of regarding americans) then go to the place of origin of your blood
if you are a white mutt then go to the place of which you have the highest percentage
americans arent really liked around the world, besides maybe some areas in Western Europe, imagine if you went to the balkans, you'll always bee that amerimutt foreigner, not to mention you know fuck all of the countries there and dont speak any of the languages

slovenia is easily one of the best countries in the world
he shouldnt miss his chance

So (you) think you have what it takes to live in the Balkans?

If you have money you can make a living here

Our progress to greatness is stalled by constant cuckic governments

Don't listen to Serbo-Turk shills, Croatia is 2nd best place on Balkans to live in.. after Slovenia.

Every country except for Slovenia(not in the Balkans though) is poverty ridden, corrupted shithole. It's maybe cool to visit, but there aren't many reasons to settle here

money is the key here. if you have around 100.000 dollars you will live like a king,

>We're the second whitest niggers.

we don't want mutts here

>9.8 times more on healthcare
Is this because our healthcare is more expensive or because nobody in Croatia can afford healthcare anyways?

FPBP

Honestly this

Does diversety annoys you??
Well you can move to Croatia and live there and you Westerners don't have to worry because Croats like Westerners

Do you hate Muslims?
Well you don't have to worry about that either because Croats hate Muslims to some extent.

ercilla tregarth

Full of Life

>Croatia seems pretty based

hope you like jews buddy

Are child-sized sex dolls legal in Croatia? Asking for a friend.

/thread

also i'm glad we're a shithole so no one of those disgusting mutts considers to settle here

sage

lol they don’t want you there

Half of those supposed cons aren't even significant.

More likely to have AIDS? Seriously?
More likely to die in infancy? If I can read this graph, then I already pasted the stage of infancy.

americans can't assimilate in UK, nevermind in somewhere with a culture the american's DIDN'T copy.

This right here OP, Boludo has it right. You will never assimilate you would always be "that american guy". Sorry to burst your bubble but your white race meme has no meaning outside /pol or the US. The people there wont give a shit if you look white, youll always be weird to them. No ones gonna greet you with open arms.

No skin / race proof with timestamp to exclude being Jamal/Tyrone and 1 post by ID.
Stay there.

well idk about croatia but i would assume its similar in whole region
its just a very cheap and shitty service
hospitals here are horrible, doctors are 3rd grade (coz everyone else went abroad) and medicine is the cheapest version

>balkans
>white
Sorry only KARA BOGA resides here, wH*tes are not allowed

Just settle on some non touristic Island in the Cyclades/Dodecanese/Ionian or a mountain forest near Bulgaria-Serbia border, it's pretty comfy.

Slovenia, because you can own guns there, and they're peaceful.

Full here. No more gringos

>with a culture the american's DIDN'T copy.
so YOU fucks are to blame for reality tv!

Why can't Americans stay the fuck out of Europe?

You fucked up your country, don't fuck up ours

americans are europeans....

Yeah.
Also, you know, your language, mannerisms, policies and international allignments.

good joke

yeah, because america has totally existed for thousands of years and aren't just europeans who seeked out to start colonies in the new world

pretty sure serbs beat foreigners up for fun
no i fucking swear serbs beat people with funny accents up for fun im half sure of it

If you're moving to Europe you'll have to either move to Iceland, Norway or perhaps Denmark if you don't want to downgrade the american standard of living.

Read this article, it rings true for most of Europe, though from what I've noticed being in america there was no better living standard in the US than here other that a larger selection of consumer goods in the supermarket shelves.

Here's the article (blogpost really):

captaincapitalism.blogspot.no/2014/12/europes-standards-of-living-are.html?m=1

what

Last time I checked you just recently got your country back. Until 1990 there was just American Germany and Soviet Germany.

Slight oversimplification but this is only another reason for Americans to leave us alone

Their cities are child-sized it seems from that picture.

america was created by europeans

>croato-turk posts beautiful sights in """his""" country built by foreign colonial powers

we wuzz civilized n shieet

Let me guess,the plot twist is,that those 2 digit IQ skinheads are actually beating up people from areas that speak a different dialect,because no foreigner would learn the language anyways,aside from Chinks?

Greece is very nice honestly, if you get a decent job you shouldnt be in trouble, just dont become a waiter or some stupid shit like that and expect to live off of that.

Then u went and fucked a load of niggers indians and spics.

That's like calling Celts krauts, or Brits danish
just because a small margin of your genepool comes from there doesn't make you from this country

That doesn't mean you are one

youtu.be/OHaMOZo_xg4

Slovenia is not balkan

Ok give us our nukes back please

Greece is good if you're 67 and have a huge retirement account.

the majority of mixed white americans are of european admixture i.e kraut fucking anglo

yes the country is soon to be majority non-white, and white americans are heavily mixed OTHER whites so it technically makes them mutts

however those white folks are still europeans.

>During immigration negotiations in Belgrade today, the Balkan President said "why do all these people from shithole countries come here?" referring to Americans.

if you are a German + Polish amerimutt

should you move to Czech since Czechs are basically German +Slav?

to be around people that look like you

Source NOW cunt

nukes are shit

There is no such race as 'European' you are as mixed race as a half nigger

theonion.au

Yes, chiming in to confirm. You already live in one of the wealthiest countries and its English speaking. You will never assimilate in Eastern Europe, they won't let you. Also it would be difficult for you to get a working visa for abroad unless someone sponsors you. Move to rural Oregon or something, I'm sure American posters can suggest a city/state you would like.

>Germano-turk laughs while Heidi is getting pumped by Ahmed

Post DNA if you’re so pure. I never see any Euros back up their amazing pure heritage with fact.

Is there are problem with that??

Stay in your containment country

did i say european race?
I said european admixture
>i.e kraut and an anglo

can you fucking read? no wonder merkel is fucking up your country and the sensible germans are running away.

yeah, i wont deny. you're "whiter" than us. however that wont be the case for long. you germans have fucked yourselves over. i won't pity you because it is your fault and you allowed it to happen. do a better job next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Germany is like 95% white nigger
>hiding behind a meme flag

We're not autistic enough like you are to give DNA to jew companies. We don't need them anyway, I know enough family history to know I am German

>There is no such race as 'European' you are as mixed race as a half nigger
Good news Hans, he didn't state European was a race. I know we aren't speaking Turkish so you are at a disadvantage but please keep up.

'European' admixture means nothing that's what I mean
It has no meaning because there is no European race

Also Germany is improving, more people will vote AfD and we might get a far right opposition party even if GroKo happens. What have you done nigger
>inb4 Drumpf, muh guns, le greatest country

>he thinks he's winning an argument
how cute

It's because we actually have healthcare - the best in the world - and rich croats come here to get it.

You pay nothing in croatia cause they have little to offer: basic surgeries, antibiotics, pain meds - that's it.

Honestly if you would willingly want to move to the Balkan ratholes then you deserve whatever comes your way, probably in this case being multiple stab wounds and beatings. You never belonged here in the first place.

>winning an argument
>first post in the thread
Erdogan really needs to increase spending on education.

Americans are genuinely too autistic and frankly retarded to properly function in European societies.

I'm not even meme'ing, but there's just something about you that's more alien like than human, let alone European.

fuck off and stay out, fix your shithole instead

>German
From where nigger? If “German” is all you know then you’re probably a mutt too.

Now, Somalis, Afghanis, Arabs.. they fit right in. That's what Europe needs more of.

Like legit, if I were given the option of importing every single white (The handful that's left) American to Europe to fight off sandniggers and commies, I'd still tell you to fuck off.

You're that garbage of a people.

I think you're right about everything there except for the Americans being liked part. We may be hated in the Balkans, but most places I've traveled I've found people love Americans, including Argentina, where it seemed to be hip to have American friends. They're just envious and sometimes want to preach some nonsense at us.

Nobody has ever "assimilated" in the Balkans. little clans that migrated like 1,000 years ago are still not assimilated with their neighbors, it's one of the best examples of how "assimilation" very rarely happens.

Pic: The Balkans. Don't move there.

Well you don’t have to worry about that, because most of them would probably tell you the same thing.

You're a loud obnoxious people that's a complete blight on the white race on a purely fundamental level.

I have no love of shitskins, but you're just too autistic for European societies I'm sorry.