Need more gay boys in my anime

Need more gay boys in my anime

So they can be miserable and/or die?

They're not gay though

>Eva
>IBO
>Berserk
>SSY
Don't know, user, I think there is enough gay in anime and you can't even call these fujobait.

And if we start considering "fujobait", this is the golden age for it now.

That's 4 series. There's a truckload of anime every season, and 4 series in multiple years is enough? Stingy.

Not to mention all of them either no homo or kill the homo.

Proof that Mecha is for fags

Why bother? It seems like all gay anime are complete dogshit.

user, a virgin boypussy that has never be soiled by another man is gay.

Yamagi was. It was explicitly said

Only one of those is less than half a decade old.

Every series would be better if they had a gay protagonist and every romance was between two cute boys. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

They did not

bait > canon
Canon is for tumblrinas who only want gay to get representation for minorities. Nobody else cares as they're busy fapping to doujins.

>Prove me wrong
Ok

Bait is a buzzword now, so you are arguing about nothig.

but Shino wasn't though

I want to fuck Shino.

Yes they did.
Shino was bi, but was weirded out by the idea of "incest".

Yamagi pls he's dead

This picture is retarded.
Most of the shit on the /u/ side is just bait.
If they included bait on the /y/ side as well it would have won over for sure.

>but was weirded out by the idea of "incest".
Except he wasn't, if anything it made it happy.

Yes he was, but it also made him happy. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

This so much, I want tumblrwhales out of my board.

It usually means "show/scene favored by fujos" and yes it's better than canon faggots. I'd rather have a bunch of sexually ambiguous men having good times than a pair of homos crying and clinging to each other like girls.

No such thing ever happened. Remember that Tekkadan didn't see each other as a family until Naze rolled in, and it was Naze who defined their perception of a family. And Naze if you recall fucks his own "wife-daughters." So nope, Shino was never freaked out by "incest" or anything of the sort. If anything, this scene meant to direct the viewers attention to the fact that he never even mentions the fact that Yamagi is a boy, the cliche "but we're both men!" phrase never happens because Shino was never concerned about gender. And he proves it later on (technically this is a flashback) by asking Yamagi out. The scene in ep 46 proves beyond speculation that Shino was bi.

More of these? No thanks

>Yes they did.
Incorrect

This right here. Every time there's some homo fanservice fujos start arguing how it's a canon couple, even if it was a guy and a girl it's not canon until they kiss on screen or confess.

Why the fuck is this popular

canon is for anyone that wants the pleasure of wanting to know shit is real.

>even if it was a guy and a girl it's not canon until they kiss on screen or confess

I've seen the same for homo in Japan desu

None of it is real. It's a cartoon. Fanmade ships are just as "real" in the sense that it's all escapism in the form of a simulated relationship.

but its not just beating around the bush bullshit like bait usually is

>not getting anally probed
>gay
pick one

What are you even on about?

I already said Shino was bi, so I dunno why you're bringing that up - I'm not arguing with you there at all.

I'm talking about the stuff Shino said to Eugene in the flashback after his death. He literally says he finds it odd because he wasn't used to the idea of a relationship with someone in his "family", but was happy that Tekkadan had become a place where there could be a person who likes him. And obviously he was willing to try it out, hence the offer for them both to drink together, etc...

>Incorrect
I mean, technically I guess you're right. All we know is Yamagi likes Shino - not that he's necessarily just gay.

>He literally says he finds it odd
"Literally" is not the word you'd want to use here when you're clearly paraphrasing. Did he say it was "odd"? No he didn't. All he said he didn't know something like this could happen in a "family". He was never weirded out by it, it was just an explanation why he didn't realize it sooner. It never affected his course of action, if he did find it odd or weird, it would affect him more.

I only mentioned the most important/influential ones.
Also you can add sailor moon there too.

No clue. I don't even know fujos who like it.

>See this
Do what?

I'd make a parody of Metal Gear Solid

>Yes he was,
No, he wasn't. He was just surprised.

>This right here. Every time there's some homo fanservice fujos start arguing how it's a canon couple, even if it was a guy and a girl it's not canon until they kiss on screen or confess.
Nigga please. If ti's a guy and a girl you just need for them to talk to each other.

With homo people deny even the most basic attraction.

>implying this never happens for straight romances and people try to make the girl seem as pure as possible and still free for them
Homo victim complex.

>With homo people deny even the most basic attraction
Fujos don't, they can literally ship people who just happen to sit next to each other and that's enough. Those who are into het ships can do the same with a female and a male because that's what they're interested in.

>With homo people deny even the most basic attraction.
Because it's the normal thing to think if you're straight you fucking hambeast, I don't see the Keions or Gochiusas as flaming dykes, but to me the boys from Free or HxH are as gay as they look. It's a different perspective because I've a different taste.

Shipping and denying canon are different things.
It's like you guys never saw an Eva thread. Heck, people performed all kind of mental gymnastics with the characters in this very OP until the director had to confirm Shino was bi.

Shino was not gay though

>Shipping and denying canon are different things.
I don't see how that invalidates my post, besides, most shippers do invalidate canon, homo or not homo.

Or think of waifufags who'd claim things like "he just gently walked her home, it was never explicitly said in canon so it never happened".

*deny canon

>caring about shitposting
Also why does it matter if some people don't see two people as gay? Many fujos deny het ships in favor of their own ship too. Nothing stops you from shipping them anyway.

Like no guys on this board deny that Kumiko got a boyfriend or that Rem got rejected.

>Be straight
>Be Asukafag
>My self insert character literally fapped to my favorite girl
>She's obviously the one who is going to win and the idiotic Kaworufags are all delusional fujoshits who know no better to think that Shinji is gay

>Or think of waifufags who'd claim things like "he just gently walked her home, it was never explicitly said in canon so it never happened".
How many people do it non ironically? And more so, how many people deny they are meant to be a couple in the first place?

Meanwhile you have enough discussions on whatever YoI is gay or not to fill a book.

I don't know who those characters are but you're literally complaining about general Sup Forums opinions. Go get mental treatment if you take Sup Forums that seriously.

>Also why does it matter if some people don't see two people as gay?
We are talking about canon fags characters. If you think every homo couple ever doesn't go through a massive amount of no homo you are delusional.

You must be new or retarded, yuriniggers are the most delusional faggots in this whole board, they deny canon shit as much as any fujoshit.

I was talking about canon. If some people like denying canon then it's their right to do so. Fujos deny het canon all the time.

There are plenty of examples on this board of guys denying obvious homo. Yuri!!! on Ice is the most obvious homo series ever. A guy has a obvious gay crush on a pretty guy for his entire adolescence. He started skating competitively to get closer to his crush, he got the same breed of dog as him and named it after him, his room is covered in posters of his face, and he copies his routine. But when he skated that routine he did it in front of a married mom with three kids who encouraged his gay crush and that somehow meant that he was straight instead and that the series was just fujobait.

If it bothers you so much that anons don't think the same way as you do, I reckon you should fuck off back to tumblr.

It's more like ignoring than denying.

Well, I named an extreme example because the characters in this case confess to each other, so the denial is delusional. I didn't watch IBO so I can't argue about it.

As for YoI, I'd put it on the same level of ambiguity as Kara no Kyoukai. 7 movies and the couple doesn't kiss, but it's obvious they love each other and they do get married afterwards.

Problems arise when authors put in a lot of shipping bait with different characters on purpose, then it just annoys me when somebody comes and claims their ship is canon when none of them are.

You can deny canon as much as you want, but you can't make canon nonexistent.

>You can deny canon as much as you want, but you can't make canon nonexistent.
And you can fall for the bait over and over again when people on Sup Forums deny your precious canon just to trigger you.

>Getting this mad over shitposting
>Believing in shitposting
Never leave your general, you poor thin skinned bastards.

Which part of my post was me getting triggered over shipping? It's annoying when people ruin threads with inane arguing about ships that aren't real instead of enjoying the doujins and fanart they get.

>Kara no Kyoukai
>Ambiguous
wat

>Shitoposting
You have to be pretty "new" to think people who no homo shit are just shiposting.

You've to be pretty naive to think that any of the evil "hetfags" that deny homo would watch something as gay as Yuri on Ice. Your shitposter never even touched the show and yet you angrily believed they did because your kind gets triggered way too easily to logically think for a second.

(You)
>You've to be pretty naive to think that any of the evil "hetfags" that deny homo would watch something as gay as Yuri on Ice
You are clearly a new to this if you thin no homing shit is exclusive to YoI or even Sup Forums.

Jesus Christ, we are arguing this in an IBO thread were people tried to no homo Yamagi until last moment.

>You are clearly a new to this if you thin no homing shit is exclusive to YoI or even Sup Forums.
Funny, because I'm not the one getting triggered over old shit like "no homo". As a matter of fact, I don't understand why are you even complaining when you already know how things work here.

>Triggered
Calling a spade a spade is not being triggered, and you clearly need to go back to Sup Forums.

girl on the right is cute

Don't worry, if I were from Sup Forums I'd call you a cuck or a SJW, and yeah, you're not triggered anymore, just immensely butthurt for no reason.

Agreed.

>butthurt
You sure showed me.

reverse image search failed me and I don't bother with modern anime for the most part outside of gundam shit, where's this ass from?

Yes, we do. Many more.

Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace

>Spoonfeeding
Kill yourself.

Good job fitting in, newfriend.