TRUMP IS NOT A JEWISH PUPPET. HERES PROOF

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
youtu.be/gQ07h-HccLo?t=2
nypost.com/2017/11/20/trump-administration-vows-to-deport-nazi-living-in-queens/
archive.fo/QjfBS
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

Roy Cohn is /ourguy/

Kushner is /ourguy/

Mnuchin is /ourguy/

Stephen Miller is /ourguy/

Yes, I know that Jews are your guys. You love sucking that huge, Jewish Cock, don't you? Your flag says it all. Your flag proudly declares: "I want a Jewish cock up my asshole". Not only that, but you want to swallow every last bit of cum that slides into your mouth from the Jewish cock. After you're finished, you'll have the Jew take a big, smelly shit in your mouth. You enjoy that, don't you? You enjoy being an American, don't you? You're proud of being a puppet, aren't you??

This is the only Arguement The Leaf Has. Why are you saying that we love to suck cock when your leader is a literal cuck who goes to gay pride parades and was Fidel Castro's son?

He goes back to shake his hand right after

Add Sheldan Adelson to the list. Trump was having a lot of talks with him in 2016.

And where did I say Trudeau was a good leader?
Well, I'll say that now, actually. Trudeau is a good leader for modern day Canada. A great leader, actually. Not because he's progressive, not because he's a cuckold, but because he contributes to the downfall of Canada. The faster this country dies, the better. It is the same case with the USA, Hillary is better then Trump because Hillary would lead to a collapse of the USA faster.

My picture in OP negates every single talking point you try and push.

Trump praising his racemixing daughter and kike son-in-law negates every single post that comes out of your mind. That alone is enough to slam him down as a Jew-loving, semen-gurgling puppet that deserves nothing but a noose around his neck.

Wrong.

"Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!" he mutters, refusing to even consider that his beloved President is a traitor. After taking in so much Jewish, cuckservative cock up his asshole and down his mouth, the Amerimutt now has an addiction for it. For his own good, the President cannot be a traitor. For his own good, he must, with his life, protect the President at all costs on a Mongolian messaging board to make sure he will get the Jewish Cock once again tonight. The Amerimutt must then continue shilling for cuckservative Jewish puppets for the rest of his life, or until a cure for his addiction is found.

Putin isn't any better. Sucking off the cock of a different Jew to the one Trump sucks does not make him free of anything.

It must really really suck to be tasked with coming to a board and just having a list of talking points you have to say over and over. Really fucking sad.

I could say the same to you on your thread topic and then go on to insult your laziness to formulate any other response to anything else said by anyone else other than reaction images and "Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!" - I wonder what goes through your mind as your typed the OP, how excited you are, right now, to get that Jewish cock shoved up your asshole tonight. Tell me, is it the feeling of it entering you that you love so much, or is it the shit coming out, drenched in Jewish semen?

Times up.

Is Trump Jewing the Jews. Can a goy out Jew a Jew? Is this possible?

Trump learned from the best.

You mean it's time for your daily dose of Jewish cock? Enjoy!
No.

Indeed. I assume you do too, since you are such a goytoy for them. They enjoy playing with you every night! Perhaps you are the black?

Say something more creative, Chaim.

Y-you want ME to be the Jew, goy-kun? Well alright, just for you, I will roleplay as a Jewish man with a big, Jewish cock. Oh, you want it down your throat? G-goy-kun.. Well, here it is... Please don't stare! p-please don't n-notice my blushing... Well, I'm going in, Goy-kun... Here we go.. Oh, my big, Jewish cock feels so good down your throat... OOoohhh, Goy-kun!!!! Yes, swallow my big, Jewish load. Tastes great, doesn't it? All for your great work in another day of shilling. I hope you impress me again tomorrow night, Goy-kun!

You are a Jew. You know it. I know it. I'm sure lurkers know it too. You're posting mutt memes, JIDF Trump memes and year old JIDF infographic.

Sad.

56% is percentage of total population (sharing with mexicans and niggers). American Whites have ~98% pure European dna. Your amerimutt meme is false, in and of itself. You are literally posting weaponized memes created by the JIDF.

What idiots.

That's because he is JIDF. All their memes are total shit because they're not based in reality. Memes are supposed to be based in reality, but jews live in their own upside down world.

>complaining about le 56% face
>created by the JIDF
Ha ha

How butthurt are you?

Does it hurt? Having to shill this board using language and terms you despise?

"I'm white, I swear! America is a WHITE COUNTRY!"

You're not even trying anymore.

Fucking based.

sad

Inshallah, Brother

U mad?

Of course not. I too want to fund ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

The future does indeed belong to us superior Jews. You are my cattle!

A leaf?

This is fun. Not only are you so Jewish you can't even hide it. You're letting all the lurkers know that Trump isn't a kike puppet. If Trump was a jew puppet, nobody would spend so much time saying the same thing over and over while posting shitty memes.

Let's take a look at this image.
That pile of shitty oc - Why is it shitty? It's shitty because if it does not fit in your narrow mind and false view, it is shitty and wrong. That is what happens in the brain of an American cuckservative. Oh, and the leftypol on the arm of the Jew. Leftists are just as bad as Rightists.

bump

Little leaf bitch got triggered.

bump

He himself should be charged with treason. He has allowed his daughter to betray his race and he himself acts against his own people by being a capitalist.

bump

That would actually make sense why Trump was never compromised then. He knew exactly how people were being compromised in politics and was absolutely sick of it. Those videos of him saying he wouldn't ever want to be president, but would if things got bad enough. Then Obama happened and not only screwed Americans, but taunted him at the press dinner. That night, Trump was pissed, it was clear. He unleashed the frogs of war. Kek willed it. I bet Obama isn't laughing so much anymore, eh?

youtu.be/gQ07h-HccLo?t=2

Of course he wasn't comrpromised, that's why he's the one to run for President. He was likely the only person in America was capable of doing this.

kushner is 10000% a zionist shill that needs to be gassed asap.

the rest you're right about though.

nypost.com/2017/11/20/trump-administration-vows-to-deport-nazi-living-in-queens/

Kushner is not a zionist you fool. Netanyahu was meeting with Steve Bannon instead of Trump and Kushner. Now Israel is saying that since Bannon is out, the only real ally they have left is Mike Pence.

Kushner is a Jew. Zionist or not, all Jews are bad.

No. Earlier in this thread I already discussed that all jews aren't bad. You only say that because you're a kike shill and saying that is better than admitting that Kushner is not a zionist.

OP delete dis.

ALL OF YOU ARE MUTTS.

STOP WORKING TOGETHER.

SHAREBLUE.COM

Drumphf is a Neo-Con Hillary plant..

PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT OLIVER WILLIS AND HIS FAG LISP GUISE.

ALL OF YOU STOP WORKING TOGETHER NON OF YOU ARE WHITE.

WHEN WILL THE NEXT ATOM WAFFREN SLEEPER ACTIVATE?

>1: Expand Greater Israel.

A literal meme.

>all jews aren't bad
And you call others JIDF?
archive.fo/QjfBS
>you're a kike shill
t. "some jews are BASTE"
>admitting kusher is not a zionist
I don't know nor do I care. He's a Jew.

There are plenty of good jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

t. Jew
archive.fo/QjfBS

Why would Netanyahu visit with Bannon and Pence over Kushner?

Why would I care? Kusher and Netanyahu are both Jews and should both die.

No jews are /ourguys/. Even if they say something smart, in the end game they are ALL evil zionists who hate you. I repeat, no jews nor their goyim collaborators are /ourguys/.
Stop shilling.

>in the end game they are ALL evil zionists who hate you.

Not true. Sorry guys, but no matter what you say you're not accomplishing anything. Here's the issue you have.......You can't make any posts on this website without acting Jewish because it permeates through everything you do.

(((You)))

bump

bump

you're retarded.

bump

bump

Do you know what means "keep up appearances"? Seems like you don't

Feels fucking good to see the eradication of israel in your lifetime