One Piece

Who did you guys vote for in the popularity poll?

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjump.one-piece-character-popularity-poll.sgizmo.com/s3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For Sanji and Nami

Big Mom

Reminder

>Can't vote for Ichiji
Shit poll

Sanji and Whitebeard

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Here's the link to the poll:
shonenjump.one-piece-character-popularity-poll.sgizmo.com/s3/

You can. Just check "other" and write his name.

I literally hate everyone itt.

I voted for Capone Bege because I didn't know who else to vote for.

Crocodile, always

Anticipation for Anti-Carrotfags to get BTFO by the popularity poll building.

>posting inferior hair color

I voted for Roronoa Zolo

Just voted for best boy

We already know she'll place high, she's the cutesy animal character meant to be popular with the kiddies

Why edit the small picture of Jimbei to be bigger, if you wanted it look natural, you'd just use another pic of him that's the proper size

Here's a picture of you

Robin

>He voted for Luffy

>Zolo

I voted for Jinbe. I'm excited for him to join the crew as a corpse.

Same

Bon Clay.

I was going to vote for Luffy but I don't like all of his recent flanderization so I went with Robin because my main problem with her is how she's been completely wasted potential post-timeskip, which isn't a problem with her as much as it's Oda

I don't understand people who vote for minor characters, not because they aren't awesome but once I'm opening myself to voting for any character, it would be impossible to actually choose one because there's no real way to decide whether it's more important to vote for one-off gag characters like Sadi-chan or Dellinger, neither of them are ever coming back anyway

The hero the Straw Hats didn't deserve.

Do you guys think Oda had planned something completely different for the original Shichis and completely rewrite them after thriller bark?

For example Jinbe feels like he should be the main antagonist in FL

Punk Hazard is Kuma's home

Zou is where Kuja enslaves the minks and planned to kill Zoushinha

Wano is where Zoro learns the brutality of Mihawk and that's where he'll avenge them.

The Shichis are abolished after the defeat of Mihawk and Reverie is the place where the kingdoms come together to discuss the dangers of the Straw hats and decide ask the help from the Yonko.

Why is the One Piece fandom so great? Everybody gets along and there's no ship wars or pandering

Are you being sarcastic?

What board have you been browsing cause it sure as fuck isn't Sup Forums

i voted for Law

That's up to you

Sanji, obviously.

So ugly tumblr leave.

I voted for Teach.

what happens if Teach possesses the power of Zoan?

He can transform like any other zoan user?

But this is fanart pertaining to One Piece made with utmost care and love

How do you even vote? I don't live in Japan.

>Punk Hazard is Kuma's home
literally the only interesting premise you posted since that was brought up somewhat early and hasn't gone anywhere, and he'd be at that sort of power-leve the Straw Hats could handle (but not be over-whelmed by) after Fishman Island, the rest are all garbage and I'm glad you're not writing
>Jinbe is an antagonist
We already had a Fishman antagonist and Jinbe works better as an ally given the point of the FI arc was an easy warm-up fight to show off just how much stronger the straw hats had become before going into the New World
>Zou is where Kuja enslaves the Minks
For literally what purpose? I realize they can be re-written to be less isolationist but what does this give them, the Minks have shit for resources it's not like Alabasta or Dressrosa
>Mihawk becomes a brutal killer
Would ruin his characterization from the Baratie arc as a noble swordsman, Zoro does not need 'UNFORGIVABLE' tier motivations to beat the world's strongest swordsmen, showing Mihawk as a more or less decent guy and Zoro STILL wanting to take his head as nothing more than to prove he can is more interesting
>WORLD GOVERNMENT ASKING YONKUO FOR HELP
not even going to dignify this with a response

I don't know what your fixation is on making Shichibukai evil, half of them work better as decent guys

Who's Zoan is more powerful, Sengoku's or Marco's?

Buggy. Always go with Buggy.

>Teach gets Kaido's DF after he dies
He becomes the Darkness Earthquake Oni

baka gaijin can't vote. it's in the gooks' hands

Jinbe has backstabbed and betrayed several people now.

The Strawhats have never suffered an epic betrayal and had to defeat a former comrade.

Jinbe could have been a spy for Blackbeard all along.

I can't even pick a character i like best.
I guess i like one piece more as a whole then for the individual characters

>implying it's not actually Carrot

Why would you vote a character you know who's going to be ranked number #1?

>The Strawhats have never suffered an epic betrayal and had to defeat a former comrade.

We already kinda had this twist with CP9's true identities. Sure they weren't chummy with them but we saw Galley-La's side of things as well and you could feel the pain of the backstab there

Plus Pudding just recently, and if you're being conservative with 'epic' I'd count Robin's as well

Sanji looks so gay and french it hurts. What the fuck is up with their noses?

Sup Forums is the board of civil discussions

voting for Sabo

I could actually see Carrot being a spy. Besides the fact that everyone on Zhou has known her forever and she has no motive to spy.
Maybe she'll be a spy for the SH's
But Sanji is the crew spy.

muh nigga

what i meant was it kinda feels that Oda planned all the original shichis to be evil and was destined to be defeated by the strawhats in their respective homes.

Croc fitted the bill with the sandy Alabasta, Moria with thriller bark which is essentially a Zombie island and Doffy with the toy island due to his puppetmaster theme.

FI is jinbe, he's the strongest fishman
Punk Hazard sounds like a cyborg island, it fits with Kuma's theme.
Zou is tropical, definitely matches with Kuja's theme. (Also I got a feeling Kuja was originally planned to be a Zoan user. Maybe mythical idk)
Wano is definitely about swords and blacksmithing with the samurai theme that would lead to Zoro vs Mihawk.

Its just my own speculation tho, you have to be best friends with Oda to confirm this.

Bonney is Big Mom
The Big mom we see is just a homie projected by the Homie Hat.

Big Mom and the Mom family don't have an original Blue. But Bonney does. And Bonney keeps surviving unreasonable situations. She probably is Mom, her fruit power is way stronger than we think. Aging people is part of controlling life force.

What if the Big Mom we have seen is literally cake sculpted into a person?

If this is the case I kinda wish I'm in the dimension where all the shichis are bad.

It'll be epic as fuck to see Zoro slicing the shit out of Mihawk to save Wano without the muh master muh student shit because he proved to everyone what extent hard work and self teaching can do.

>New World is hyped up to be this absolute hell that only the most insane of people would ever dare venture in
>it's basically just Paradise with slightly weirder islands every now and then

Average civilians just living everywhere like it ain't no thing.

>bonney is big mom

Then why the fuck is the homie the yonkou, while Bonney is slumming it up as a rookie?

Leave this poll to me

Zoro wasnt meant to be a special snowflake. He is the spitting image of self determination and hard work.

Making him a student under Mihawk, the guy he's trying to beat with self taught and no special snowflake training ruined all that shit.

Get your shit together Oda.

you won't even get in the top 100

Bonney's keikaku. You don't get to be Yonko just by being a fat bitch.

I voted for Croc.

Voted for best boy

my nig, she's the second best straw hat imo
i voted for the best straw hat, her future husband

A real patrician

Naruto

Voted for Rob Lucci.

So Sanji?

No Naruto

Clock ocean
Clock wave
Clock water
Time ocean
Time wave
Time water
Watch ocean
Watch wave
Watch water

?????????????

Except everyone is strong as fuck and you have to suck yonko dicks daily to even survive.

Here's the last poll for reference, everybody.

I forgot how much Dressrossa dominated the top 10

But he will make it to the top 1

WIll we ever see SHs follow the damn New World Log Pose properly? It feels weird to have a new type introduced only for them to never use it. Part 1 also had lots of detours but Log Pose was still important. I would like to see SHs discussing which of the three islands to choose and then see everyone on the skipped ones being dead due to SHs not arriving to save them at the last minute like the usually do.

>Momo, Kinemon, and Kanjuro never made to the top 100 despite being with Strawhats since Punk Hazard
Damn. Are they really that unpopular?

Kanjuuro was 86th, and he was the last one to appear. I imagine Raizou actually getting to at least top100. But for Kinnemon and Momo, yeah.

Nobody likes Momo.

Zorro studying under Mihawk was good writing

When are the results?

Word Sanji can mean 3 or 3 o'clock at jap.
Word Nami can mean wave at jap.
Namilike person is Nami's daughter in Sanji's imagination; OP Anime 217 episode, 6.10 timestamp.

>Kyros aka the most boring man in the world
>that high

no Buggy?

>nami, chopper, ace and ace 2 on top 10
>trafalgar literally the 2nd most popular character

Japanese (((people))) are fucking trash

Just before Jinbe

But she's getting chased by the marines and world government as Bonney. Must be the stupidest plan alive.

I don't see how that ruins anything. What would ruin Zoro is if he turns out to have some amazing parents in Wano. With Mihawk, he just received training which is obviously part of hard work. With having an amazing lineage, it just means he was always destined to be amazing which would undermine his hard work and determination.

Why Crocodile always scores so high? He isn't even the best villain.

No its not. It completely shits on Zoro's character and cheapens Mihawk.
I wish a writefag agrees with me and write me a what-if story if Wano was about Mihawk stealing their most precious blade and Zoro meets him for the second time for a final rematch.

Pell and Kaku are so high up

You know what's worse than those results? Western drawings depicting the SH as fat, as black, etc...

Tumblr land whales are worse.

>defeats adults since he was a kid
>not a special snowflake

Learning from a great teacher doesn't make one a special snowflake. get your shit together

And Coby is the true spitting image of self determination and hard word. He was a frail kid, bullied by some fat whore, and now is on the road to become an admiral.