I bought an original '40's finnish nazi ring for 40 euros and I'll wear it forever

I bought an original '40's finnish nazi ring for 40 euros and I'll wear it forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uniforms-insignia/ring-finnische-ss-please-help-6020/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1573114/Finlands-swastika-ring-honours-war-dead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's lovely user just lovely

Do you have anything to suggest it's authentic?

Mistä hommasit? Mäki tarviin tämmösen.

It's made out of "newsiver", when Finns changed their gold to mostly swedes for food.

i have a real silver ss ring.
it has engraving inside

Niitä tehtiin "ihan sikana" jota suomalaiset sai ruokaa. Tuo 40e:kin on kova hinta, mutta maksoin koska en jaksa välittää, haluan vain tuollaisen.

those are mass produced counterfeits made in china... Same with the majority off SS daggers/swords

>wearing jewelry

Are you gay?

I have a bronze ring recovered from a German trench in stalingrad with a load of other personal affects.

>not wearing jewelry
Is this an americlap thing?
Can Americans not afford precious metals?

Americans are obsessed with jewelry, and it's pathetic

warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uniforms-insignia/ring-finnische-ss-please-help-6020/

this ring is not a Finnish SS ring. In WW2 the air-force collected gold wedding rings from people to bay new planes and gave this metal ring in return.

If your ring is silver it means it is a reproduction for there was a fundraiser for veterans I think in 2006 and they sale these rings.

>changed their gold to mostly swedes
I'm not sure if you care. But the way you wrote this sounds like you're saying
>They transmuted their gold into Swedish people, for food.
Which I found quite funny. Imagining a finn turning a gold pile into a swede -- potentially to eat him.

But I understand. If you wanted to say it a more clear way it would be
>Finns spent their gold on food. They mostly bought it from swedes.
Or
>Finns spent their gold on food, mostly from swedes.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1573114/Finlands-swastika-ring-honours-war-dead.html

Shoppers can now buy one of the 60,000 silver rings in supermarkets or online for about £40.
"We thought they would make great Christmas presents for men, or for young people if their grandparents fought in the war," said Pia Mikkonen, the head of the Finnish Veterans' Association.

I didn't know the chinks were KNOT-SEEZ!

I don't think they are, but they do have many mountain strongholds.

the do everything in china... fake medicine, fake rings... even fake rice.

>Americans are obsessed with jewelry
Speak for yourself m8

You consider 1 ring excessive bling? Ever been married? To a member of the opposite sex?

Fake rice, and fucking fake eggs. God damn.

Fake tits ,lips butts,hair,noses,wyppl,
Not so much.

Laitoin muuten itsellenikin tämmösen tulemaan, pääsee töissä "lennonjohdossa" tositarkoitukseen :)

You'll need to take it off unless you can find another one for your wife.

I saw they had plenty of sizes for these. I wonder if my GF would like one...

That is a serious ring.

Any jeweller can resize a ring in no time, even faster if you don't bang sausage fingered fatties.

NIce

I'm waiting...