I love jojo

i love jojo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR8-K7ocZbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i love hnk

Please Sup Forums please give me a manga or anime that will make me say 'sheesh did i really think that highly of jojo'

Cowboy Bebop

Does it finally get good after he falls out of that church window, dropped it there because that was supposed to be the episode where you're supposed to go 'damn this is good'

At what point does Stone Ocean get good?

It doesn't

I also love men

When you get some taste.

Kureshi Dayamondo!
My fav stand 2bh

Bring it to me straight; do people hate it for having a female MC?

Has Vento Aureo anime been confirmed yet?

Nope.
Time to back to sleep.

Some people do.
No.

People hate it a lot more for the shitty fights and for having the worst ending

Legend of the Blue Wolves

What's shitty about the fights and ending?

>Worst ending
>when Volcano Spacelaunch exists
>when GER exists
Huh

Жожо для пидоров.

#Part5never

I don't really hate it, but that ending most certainly left me unsatisfied, as if Joestar bloodline, after all they've done, didn't deserve happiness, only death and sort of a rebirth as someone who is them only in appearance, leaving things without the feeling of true closure.

Some people do, which sucks because she's pretty cool and shows a lot of character growth. Some don't like it because of the theme and the fights. Others don't like it because at some point in the artwork everyone looks masculine, even the women. Several don't like the ending and for that they equate as the worst because sometimes the conclusion can either make it or break it for some.

Personally, I didn't like the designs for many of the characters, the fights dragged on and felt like a chore to read at times, and extremely dislike the villain. I'm 50/50 with the ending. I liked Jolyne as a character and her misfit crew are alright even though I'm still iffy about Annasui.

Once they get out of prison

>extremely dislike the villain
Why?

The editors did

Jolyne is one of my favorite JoJo's and I hate Part 6

She's one of the few objectively good things about that part

Jolyne is my fav MC

I wish Part 6 was done differently in some ways (more jail life, more prison friends, lesbo Anasui, more Emporio buildup)

I'm just not a fan of religious zealots in any way. It sounds biased, but I guess it's about preferences.

More FF

Gone too soon, rip little plankton girl

>GER
>bad ending

Why? Araki stuck to "whoever controls the arrow wins," which is very fair

>I'm just not a fan of religious zealots in any way
I think characters like that tend to be lazy villain material but Pucci was okay imo

It's by far the most bizarre part. Perhaps too bizarre. There's only one fight I've seen several people say they like (Jolyne vs. Westwood). I personally love Diver Down, but I feel like we don't see enough of it.

>A Stand that wears glasses
What was Araki thinking

All the villains suck after dio dies (except Kira)like none of them are very interesting and just seem generic.

whos your favorite villain?

Sky High is one of my favourite fights in the series.
I really like both the Westwood and Jail House Lock fight too.

The issue is, at least compared to previous parts the minor characters outside of Dio's sons are very boring and not connecting. Their fights are good and enjoyable but that is such the norm for Jojo that it needs something else.

Diver Down is great too, nice taste user.

P6 I feel, wasn't made for the audience as it was made for Araki himself. That makes it give or take in terms of taste. I prefer part 6 over part 4, but that's just because I don't care for the slice of life rather normal side of p4.

I agree, user. Unfortunately I couldn't get fully on board with Pucci, so I guess I'm missing out. :/

Stone Free is radical

Can someone tell me why people hate the ending of stone ocean without spoiling it for me

That's impossible.

everything you read up to that ending might as well have been a dream

Kira would be the most boring villain if Kars didn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=YR8-K7ocZbo

They all have serious issues and flaws, but if I were to pick one "favorite" out of all of the main villains it would be Kira.

Another choice would be the the pillar men, D'Arby brothers, some of the members of the execution squad, Diego Brando, and Damo Tamaki.

I would argue that people dislike p6 despite liking Jolyne, not because they dislike her.
The disdain for p6 stems from the extremely slow and boring first half. I think pretty much everyone agrees that p6 is good after they leave the prison.

It gets good when you finish it and move onto Steel Ball Run.

How did you react when you learned that Araki made Kira into a joestar part 8

The first panel.

That's not Kira, that's Jotarovolora.

not surprised since Araki is a giant Kirafag

Space Dandy.

I hope DP nails Abbachio's death in Part 5

So far the death scenes have all been on point, so I'm not really worried about all that.
I'm more worried about King Quality.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9:
Karma Horizon

Joss Kujo lives in Shibuya Japan and is a detective for the SpeedWagon Foundation, on his investigation regarding a museum burglary, he finds something that will change the world, or even the galaxy itself.
In this detective/horror mystery, will Joss and his stand Karma Police, alongside his coworkers and best friend Boris Buccelati be able to save reality and space itself from the corrupt hands of the illuminati!?

How is Diavolo supposed to punish Doppio for almost getting him killed?

how do I get my buddy to read the bloody manga?

I don't want to be obnoxious about it or anything

hell yeah

its still 7 minutes left of shitposting before your mom kisses me goodnight

жожофаги - пидоры
жожохейтеры - латентные пидоры

If he actually really likes the series, then the incentive of not having to wait 10 years for the rest of the series to be adapted should be plenty.

It was ran like an episodic disjointed bunch of nonsense.
Almost like continuity didn't matter at all between villains.

It would have been interesting if instead of Pucci disks that the arrow piece was getting passed around or that you were introduced to people before they became villains

As it stands a bunch of random jerk offs go piss off Jolyne for whatever reason.
Just because

Also they couldn't have a bossy DIO girl somewhere?

Did Silver Chariot have a stand power?

Like it could cut empty spaces maybe?

Early DIO memes are good

Tell him about your cool Sunlight Martial Arts to fight vampires with

It could take off its armor and shoot its rapier.

They throw everything they've built up away including part 1-5 besides explanation of stands and shit.
stay out of these threads people spoil shit all the time for the sake of memes

>All of DIO's children were male
>Ywn see girl fight between Jolyne vs DIO's daughter

>They throw everything they've built up away including part 1-5
Love this meme.

This isn't true

Stands are the same

Part 6's ending was the logical conclusion of JoJo that has been built up since Part 1

After the intro is complete and you move onto the part after Jotaro goes into a coma. Alternatively after the first encounter with white snake.

It has one.

Polnareff's just too retarded to actually harness it.

>he still doesn't know how MiH works

Yes and no
Right from the first volume they sexualized her which I think most people don't really want for their MCProjectionespecially a JoJo MC,then they give her a bland stand with hardly any development of its powers,the main reason why anyone would like her is genuinely because of her personality since in my opinion she's the MC with the most personality since Joseph(maybe josuke).I think most people hate it because the villain "won" and had a ending so bad that most people still don't know if it connects with part 7-8(myself included).

There's more people out there who like it just for her being female.

I just realized that Jolynes stand is String Theory fighting space meme stands and she "beats" Pucci by sending Emperio away on a wave

>a bland stand
shit taste

You mean like how Jonathan "beat" Dio?[\spoiler]

They throw out barely anything. After MIH's effect ends, a certain person is deleted from the universe, and several certain people are in effect deleted then reincarnated back into their old places in the universe. The people who were reincarnated will never be the people they were before MIH, but as a whole the world is as it was minus the deleted persons' shit, so if anything it's a good end. Even the people who were reincarnated had better lives in their post-MIH incarnations (partially due to never having to put up with the deleted person's shit), so what are you complaining about?

>Spider-Man stand
Maybe for a side character it'd be cool but succeeding the MC stands before it it's lame.

She graduated from a String to a Wave.

Don't forget the Joestar family curse is finally broken and the family is now tree from Dio

Pucci is so fucking ugly and has a tiny penis.

Diavolo is so fucking sexy and has a huge penis.

Jobin is so fucking average and has an average penis.

>Right from the first volume they sexualized her which I think most people don't really want for their MCProjection

Araki sexualized almost EVERY Jojo.

The first three JoJos are drawn to be extremely appealing sexually. It's just that you, as a heterosexual male, only paid attention to Jolyne being sexualized.

I WANNA SLEEP WITH _______!

FUCKING SNAILS

Jolyne

Your too young for Sup Forums Emporio

Gappy

>Finger slipping into her panties
absolutely insatiable, this semen demon.

Seriously, though, Pucci is the least thrilling antagonist, by far. There was nothing redeemable in him, except Dio's dick.

Gappy.

t. Vanilla Ice

Why is Joseph's ass so small in this?
We all know he thicc.

Seriously, though, Diavolo is the least thrilling antagonist, by far. There was nothing redeemable in him, except the priest's dick.

Giorno. We'd only cuddle tho. I imagine he has a hard time falling asleep most nights.

>find artists other work
>full of rape, gore, and toddlercon