OK, let's settle this, who is the biggest?

OK, let's settle this, who is the biggest?

>forgetting Unohana

You fucked up OP

>Yoruichi
Bleach fucking sucks. I won't deny that
But god damn, has there ever been a bigger semen demon in shounen than Yoruichi?

Shark tits from bleach desu

Shark tits is a solid second, but Yoruichi takes the cake for just being sex incarnate

Obviously Katen Kyokotsu. Look at hers.

Is it okay for a man to fall in love with his sword?

Is it ok for a man to fall in love with his niece?

I know she is not canon but damn

You, you get me.

I think any character Kubo designed personally is at least semi-canon.

I'd have to say the very biggest seem to be Kuukaku, Mirifune, and Rangiku.

The real question is whose cleavage feels the comfiest.

Unohana's pretty big, but I'm quite sure she isn't the hugest.

>no Karin from the last chapter

MILFHIME

she is big but not THAT big

Karin is obviously not the biggest but tomboy tits are the best.

Made to extract Quincy genetic material for scientific study

Kukaku has the best contrast between huge tits and rough personality

nemu's size definitely expanded over time. call it the mayuri special

literally ichigo with tits.

New novel when

H-cups tits

But who gives the best paizuri?

Let's see:

- Unagiya and Orihime have definitely had sexual experience.
- Kuukaku, Yoruichi, and Matsumoto have probably been around the block a few times.
- The rest don't strike me as having an interest in sex.

Out of these ladies, I think Matsumoto's the best at tittyfucking. She knows where her appeal comes from and is cheeky enough to try something creative. Yoruichi is a close second, but she's also the undisputed champion of hotdogging.

who has the best lips, and why is it Aizen?

Unohana has probably raped half of her squad just because she was bored

I think it's a testament to how shit Kubo was at writing shonen manga that he could design all these semen demons and still end up with so little doujins after the series went down hill.

Fucking Fullbring Arc man...

I'll take the whole top row and go.

*teleports behind you*
*princess carries Nel*
*teleports out*
Nothing personnel, kid

Tatsuki's C-cups are the best!

No Isane? She's gotta be up there if only because her tits still look huge on a big girl like her.

So how bout that ending
what did kubo do to piss off jump

He was clearly trying to milk it when JUMP already wanted Bleach to finish.

Isane has canonically bigger tits than Unohana

Actually Isane has only ever had huge tits in omake and promo art, all her actual canon appearances show her very modestly sized at best

You guys have it backwards, Kubo decided to end it and cuck Jump.

Yeah cause JUMP had it with him dragging shit out. Do you really think an author whose publisher allowed them to go with a final arc that lasted years and years with no pressuring to end it soon would just end it on a whim just to fuck the publisher over?

Nemu might mot be the biggest but she's the cutest without a doubt.

If Hikifune drinks cum will just her breasts grow?

If continuing the manga meant possibly risking death? Yeah I sure as hell would.

>If continuing the manga meant possibly risking death?

Source: Your ass.

Where have you been?

>first Kubo says he finished the manga the way he wanted no problems
>then mentions health problems much later

I mean come on, how bad are you at reading between the lines?

Not like it was any good or going anywhere before he ended it.

Except that's not what he said at all.

Then list all he said with the source and show off you moon reading skills you shill.

Fucking Kubo and his faces. Jesus Christ, I'm glad Bleach is over.

You first

>literally reply to me in the context of admitting you know what I'm talking about
>ask for source

That's retarded and not an argument, you lost any chance at asking for source when you didn't do it when I called Kubo out. You corrected me, which means my source doesn't even matter in the first place is what you're contesting.

And I don't read moon dumb shit why would I book mark some twitter or interview that I can't read?

Thanks for admitting you're a rabid fan boy just as lazy and incompetent as the mangaka himself.

>And I don't read moon dumb shit why would I book mark some twitter or interview that I can't read?

t. shitposter

t. betamax projector

The fact that no one even agrees with you already proves your claim isn't even common knowledge. That's how shit Kubo is and how little fucks anyone gives, but keep shit posting like a hypocrite so you can feel get your daily (you)s instead of actually proving you're right.

>Isane has Bankai now
I'm still mad

There are levels of irony here you clearly aren't aware of.

Technically she might not have Bankai, a lot of people forget that a majority approval by the other 12 captains is another way to get the position.

They are all head sized but I vote Katen.

She probably binds when at work.

Rukia is the biggest in my heart

I don't know about rape, but she probably did a lot of penetrating when someone was making too much trouble.

Looks like the royal guard girl is the biggest.

Slightly disappointed Orihime doesn't look mature as a MILF. She still has the look of an innocent young woman.

*more mature

Where's the spin-off?

I've known a lot of big breasted girls that bind but you can't reasonably bind THAT much titty into damn near total flatness, selfconsciousness aside

she still has that spark in her eyes

It makes me laugh how Kubo always shows Rukias back when it comes to sexy spreads.

Or maybe art is sometimes inconsistent and the law of beach episodes (or drawings in this case) causes any girl who wears a swimsuit to increase in boob size while wearing it.

the right breast is bigger than the left one

That's how most boobs work.

Also her swimsuit might just be misplaced.

>Spin-off revolves around Ichika and the threats she has to take care of as a member of the Gotei 13
>Once in a while, we see a day in Kazui's life of walking around town, getting hit on without realizing it, and being pulled into hilariously one-sided fights

They're all from Bleach so they're automatically the biggest losers

She's mature enough. Just look at her eyes in the left panel.

>orihimes faeries who awakened because of ichigo are now watching over their son like guardian angels

Apparently, we'll be seeing some surviving Quincies in the upcoming novel. Do you think they'll all be original, or will some of them be members we've seen before?

I forgot my image.

Maybe both, but I think the latter. Probably those that survived the war.

Why is it that we got measurements for Nami, Robin, and Hancock in One Piece, Tsunade in Naruto, but nobody in Bleach?

Top 3 hottest Bleach girls:
Nanao
Soi Fon
Post-timeskip Hinamori

Anyone done one of these for a Bleach character?

It's perfect.
I'm almost positive that it'll all be Quincies who fought in the war. I hope some of the cuter ones survived.

Orihime, Orihime, Orihime.

i know that he got his heart pulled out, but fuck it, people have survived worse shit, i want more Askin

>I hope some of the cuter ones survived.
Me too.

It was said that she survived, but who knows with Kubo.

We specifically saw the deaths of most of the quincy on screen.
Possible exceptions would be P. T, possibly E if mayuri reversed her condition, possibly K, and possibly Z (Giselle had blood around his head, but giselle drinks blood to restore health, so...)
Other than that, I'd say we would get some of the non lettered quincy, like that assistant lady that seemed to disappear.

>we still don't know what Orihime exactly is

Remember when we thought the assistant was going to be really important? Good times.

she canonically does bind.
Not for work.
But because she doesn't want people to stare.

All we know is that she has a hard head.

;-;

Ok, but who was Bleach's best boy?

Aizen, duh

Take solace in the fact that they are happy. Ishida will find a cute nurse to make a cute family.

I am happy for them. It's just still so weird seeing them as adults.

Yeah, the timeskip caught me off guard as well. I do like Ichigo's haircut though.

>implying DFC isn't the best