What should we do with fats?

What should we do with fats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brutal ass rape.

Labor camps until they reach a healthy weight

Mrs Jabba. ho lee fuk

Morbidly obese people, smokers, drug abusers etc. Increase their health insurance premium by 10000%. If you have social health insurance they lose it. When they won't be able to pay for their health treatment we will see about health at every size.

Baby got fo-head. Dang

which one

Introduce a fat tax

burn them as fuel

this is really too much. Her fat doesn't even know where to escape so it's even in the forehead

Allright, user. Bend over

help them to lose weight, like subsidize healthy food options, give them free gym membership, (and disabledbux if it is necessary), and tax corporations like mcdonalds into a fucking grave.
the reason they are fat is because of psychological issues caused by government corruption and incompetence, the same reason suicide in white males is through the roof.
the west has much worse problems than obesity.

Use their fat to make soap. Throw the remains in a meat grinder to use as prison food and fertilizer.

>not having an auxhiliary forehead stomach

CHECKED!

>fats cost tons of money in healthcare and insurance

>throw more money at them

Disqualify people over a BMI of 30 from getting foodstamps.

better yet:
>Butcher then and feed their flesh, laced with crack, to prison niggers
>Prison niggers develop a taste for the flesh of obese white women
>Unleash nigger horde on suburbia for the lulz

What if they don't own an ass?

I'm pretty sure that's an abscess caused by her rampant diabeetus.

>spend money on preventative measures which results in huge savings down the line

This is why conservatives can't budget for shit.

Haha, as if you don’t have an endless void of niggers to throw money away on. Liberal faggots are truly retarded. When exactly does the pay off happen? You’ve been at it for 60 years.

So who's for abortion? If you're against the coat hanger method of improving the genetic stock then you're a fucking faggot hypocrite for wanting to kill ham planets.

Not gonna work my friend.
Harsher punishments for crime didn't work so why would this?
People need to become more informed and make more educated decisions about their health. That's the only thing that will help.

Privatize health insurance. Only rich people will be able to afford being fat. The poor ones will lose weight or die.

kek

silly rabbit, fats aren't humans

More American home videos

BMI is the biggest scam ever, it exists solely to make thicc white girls feel insecure about their weight, and therefore increase mental issues and suicide among whites.
my BMI is 36... technically morbidly obese, meanwhile i am a vegan, run 5km each morning, and have had zero physical health issues in my adult life.

Soap and lampshades

How the hell does someone's forehead become that fat? She looks like she's about to sprout a horn or something.

Genocide

You can have it, m8

Art thou retarded?

Fat cunt in denial

lets see a timestamped photo then, fatty

force them to go on /fit/

this. Fat as fuel,sell the rest to pig farms or medical labs/hospitals.

and this adult life is how far along, dont dare say 24 or some shit

>What should we do with fats?
Store them on our foreheads ?

When I worked at a Mexican restaurant I dreamed about installing a trap door with a scale in the entrance. If a fat person stepped on it, the floor would drop into a pit with access to water and a treadmill. The only exit was a hole that a normal sized person could fit through.

It was always really disgusting to watch them eat and they always made the biggest fucking mess at the table. Fuck fat people.

>>Prison niggers develop a taste for the flesh of obese white women
>>Unleash nigger horde on suburbia for the lulz
This is already happening, you don't even need to feed them crack laced meat

It wouldn't make them thin it would just make them die faster.

put them in these camps were they starve but not so they die, just to lose weight

Lipo suction and use the blubber for lamp oil.

i have some soy boobs that i could afford to lose, but i have more stamina and strength than 99 out of 100 skinny bois.

He's 21 1/2 and he doesn't get hangovers or anything!

*what should we do with Amerimutts

>implying obesity rates in the US aren't skewed by minorities

are you one of the skinny bois i bullied in school?
sorry m8.

respect them because you should respect your parents

>kill fat people
>put in with coal in power plants
>more food for other people
>less money drain on social systems like welfare and health care
>more space in general everywhere
>more clothes due to less materials needed for fat people
>better chairs due to not having to accommodate high weights
it's the biggest win

keep complaining about people who express the last freedom they have left, (eating a little too much)... instead of the muslims destroying your country.
you are probably just mad because all the fat girls would rather fuck achmed than you.

>obese
>no ass
god has forsaken us

Photoshop

This is what you do.

(You)

One of these people is dead so I guess the problem corrects itself

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

make bacon

>What should we do with fats?
Ban meat from supermarkets and have people hunt for their food. Physical condition will play a part in the weapon you're allowed to use. Fit people get guns, fat people get spoons.

I know this might sound crazy but does anyone else find it comforting that fats are among us?

Like, when I'm slaving away at work being a good goy, there's always a fat sitting at home being completely worthless to society. For some reason it brings me calmness.

If you need people who are lesser than yourself to justify how content you are then you are weak.

And this is why I don't want healthcare to be some common pool where everyone pays for everyone else - suddenly everything you do is everyone else's business. They'll use it as justification for their sin taxes, their soda taxes and when they're bored of taxing people they'll just start policing behavior.
I don't want to pay for some rotting junkies anymore than I want to be forced to jog to work. And the really expensive people still won't be dealt with because their obesity or addictions cause disabilities which means they're not responsible for their health. It'll just be a bunch of vegan hippies policing people who like a smoke or steak or some beers in the evening (but weed will be fine) while preaching that addicts and disables just can't be expected to keep up their end.

Found the fat.

how does your forehead get like that

K E K
E
K

Put them on the plus sized gurneys and load them into the plus sized ambulances and deliver them to the plus sized ovens.

Words can't express how much I love this image.
Shame them for being morbidly obese and they'll gradually lose the weight.

>run 3 miles a morning
>36 BMI

why do they always start off with some bullshit "im physically fit enough to do this"
You are healthy for standards of the average westerner. Your body is dieing.

mt dew & pizza

melt them for fuel

(((goldstein)))
every time

I want to marry and impregnate her.

kill fat people
my back hurts
t. a guy who works at the hospital

Fuck that sweet sweet forehead

Make them clean the exterior grounds of my fake ethnostate by force.

sure enough
>every f*ckin time

they will never get done....
>good thinking user

CHUBBY
BUNNY
CHALLENGE

Leave them in Britain where they belong.

Drain their fat and construct a wall of MSG on the southern border.

if beta boys would stop fucking them or even complimenting them they would stop eating

You're not wrong. But this only applies to men who lift so much that they are considered morbidly obese with a body fat percent below 12. You're just a fat roasite. Since fat tits are gross, you are gross and should simply GTFO.

Improve liposuction technology and begin to harness the resource that is human fat. If they want to look like cows, then we should utilize them like that.

if fat women disappear, who are the negroids going to fuck and live off of?

>Ban meat from supermarkets and have people hunt for their food
Meat isn't what causing it. It's sugar and carbs.

This is why you buy your Mexicans from the morticians of Guatemala ware they are half starving and stop growing at 12 and cant pass Junior High School

It's called a brain gut

Catalonia wins the prize for good ideas.

At what point does the body decide that the forehead is a great place to store fat?

>small fats
4xl is about ~59", 55", 61"
Barbie =36, 24, 36

oh my bad Mountains not morticians

This!

What, the ethnostate or the forced fatty cleaning crew ymous? Which is it?

is there a way to make obesity illegal?