Trump has a "Jewdar"

jta.org/2018/01/09/news-opinion/politics/michael-wolff-donald-trump-knowing-whos-jewish-is-creepy

he recognizes a shit hole when he sees one

>creepy
Oy vey. We're losing our ability to blend in with the goyim.

>implying its not handy to know who is jewish

If I were a Jew I too would be uneasy around people who could tell what I am.

Kek, anyone remember that site j dar that would tell you how Jewish the movie is, lol

They shut that down pretty quickly.

He's Nixon without the inferiority complex. Good times ahead.

Are there people who cant spot them?

Hard not to have a jewdar when those inbreeds have such a distinctive innsmouth look.

Really makes you think

its hard sometimes. can you give us some tips for spotting a kike?

>implying it’s not easy to see who’s Jewish
the really mixed ones can be tricky, but full-blooded ashkenazim like Wolff stick out like a sore nose

What happened to j dar exactly?

This is the first time anyone posted something that looks like the le 56% mutt meme.

The thing that baffles me is how I grew up in a high concentration of Jews and never noticed until I moved away and started noticing the (((coincidences))).

I also want to know.

here's a female specimen

First post best post.

This. Especially as a part of the Manhattan elite, dealing in real estate, how could he NOT know who was Jewish?

Try to redpill them. If they are impossible to redpill (e.g. use circular logic and lies and simply are a lost cause) then this is the best indication that they could be a kike, but not necessarily.

Apparently most people can't. I see them immediately and am rarely wrong. When I'm wrong it's usually an Italian.

Haha. Make it a more slow morph into merchant.

Yes, start at the (((nose)))!