God damn, I hate liberals

God damn, I hate liberals.

It's literally fake news from unnamed sources who are familiar with the situation.

He said it in front of senators. They're the source

Who gives a shit? He's right.

Don't we all

I am so fucking jealous of Americans

He said it in front of a group of senators. I think they're shitholes too, but acting like he does is not presidential.

I would love to see that faggot saying "racist and Unamerican" in front of Andrew Jackson.

Countries aren't a race. Bad Governments make shithole countries, not skin colour.

No one said there are not shit hole Eastern European countries.

North Korea is a shit hole, Japan is not
South Africa is currently a shit hole, didn't used to be.

Ukraine is a shithole. Poland is not.

This

>presidential
I guess you should redefine what "acting presidential" means, because clearly it's not just a character on TV anymore.

goddamn I love Trump more everyday
Speaking truth to power is the bravest thing you can do

Just find them calling parts of the South or conservative areas shitholes, post screenshots, controversy over

>being american means having people from shithole countries come in massive numbers

>Washington Post

Another Bezos approved hit piece, into the trash it goes

Trump could cure cancer and this guy would call him racist.

Trump cured black unemployment, which is harmed by African immigration, and is still called racist.

I want to hear it straight from the mouth of one of those senators, then. I'm not giving any credit to "someone close to the situation who is familiar with the way he thinks."

>UNAMERICAN
Were not you the people who said that niggers are 2/3 of a human or something?

Can any of these liberals explain why we should accept unskilled and uneducated immigrants from dirt-poor third-world countries?
>MUH AMERICAN SPIRIT
>MUH ITALIANS
>MUH FOOD

>The Presidential meme again
You think the majority of Americans diagree?

You are in for a shock. BTW Bill Clinton fucked an intern with a cigar in the Oval. Presidential huh? #MonicaTOO

If those countries aren't shitholes why are the fleeing here by the millions?

Libel lawsuit when?

By his comment, he is actually defending Americans and the US.

It's not like the president swore during a televised meeting, or at his podium...he is STILL allowed freedom of speech whether one likes what he has to say or not.

Trump's base is cheering this rant...and we don't care who is offended.

More like our government is encouraging them and paying their way here by the hundreds of thousands, then paying them to stay here and breed. That's how so many of them got here so fast.

>racism is unamerican
>america was founded on racism
le_perspiring_nervous_button_pushing_decision_man.jpg

lol, Blumpft is losing it

H E I L T R U M P !

I hope its real.

Uh, Trump never mentioned race. These people are taking two extreme examples of a good and bad nation, inserting race as the factor and then not only saying it's bad to take notice of that factor but we need to bring people from those shit nations into ours. I'm kind of flabbergasted at this level of mental gymnastics. They speak the truth, tell everyone to reject the truth, and then try to scold anyone who doesn't also put a gun in their own mouth to pull the trigger. This is like a weird cult like behavior.

Fun fact, if white liberal males were to start having trouble breathing for any reason, there would be no one left to make excuses for niggers and other people from shit hole countries. Let's force integrate white Liberal neighborhoods and laugh when the Liberals cry foul. Turnabout is fair play you white self haters. Enjoy what you forced on the south.

>Poland is not.

Haiti and Africa are undeniable shitholes, the latter of which is in a civil war right now, that's why they come here or to Europe to make these countries shitholes. They always claim that they come to America to "find a better life" but make it a point to make everyone's life worse. Here's some food for thought, how about these people make Africa and Haiti actually habitable? You know, NOT shitholes? Colonialism would've done these countries a huge favor.

Racism IS American, get used to it faggot

How is that racist?

Whether he said it or not, it's true.

How can Haiti be a shithole country? The Clintons raised billions for them.

Waiting on response from the Clintons...

This user gets it. Anything is ok when a Democrat does it. Accepting that premise is what has made the GOP full of soy boys.

but liberals constantly say that their countries are shitholes??? why the fuck do you think people are leaving them???

>UNAMERICAN
His entire SUCCESSFUL campaign was all about pro-American policies. 'Progressivism' is what's un-American and anti-human.
>RACIST
Not a valid word. It's just a bogus shame word, effectively like heretic. It's meaningless, other than declaring one a wrongthinker.

This President is RACIST
So?

I wonder how much shit like this Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Obama, etc said in office and it never made news because there weren't 10 people surrounding them trying to ruin them at all times

why do you think he was voted in? people were fucking sick of "presidential" candidates. its his bluntness not giving a fuck attitude thats why he won.

Acting presidential didn't get us anywhere for decades.

Good for Trump for saying what we are all thinking. Why should these shitholes be our financial responsibility?

Keep in mind that most liberals and leftists are either upper-middle-class or have parents who are financing their lives. They'll never have to live near these third world illiterate immigrants. It's those low-iq blue collar working class whites along with Hispanics and blacks who have to live next to these people. Pretty much everyone is against illegal immigration including the Hispanics who have successfully assimilated.

how do we meme this?

>unamerican
Says who? I claim he’s a true American. Communist and kikes do not get to determine who is and isn’t an American.

Shitty people support shitty governments that make shitty countries.
To not correlate this to race is absurd. Niggers are not capable of creating anything other than a shithole.

Get a load of this blue pilled brainlet cuck

Truth hurts...

Goddamn I hope this is true but it's probably not

i'm sure it is
i'd imagine he was getting pissed off at the table listen to all these rino types and the dems ignoring the big question
which is, why should we want to bring all these people from shithole countries here
like, that's a good question, and one that a good leader would ask in a situation like that. because you know damn well those lizards were not seeing the forest for the trees

list of factions to get killed by anyone:
kikes
libs
shitskins