>90.7k

smug

What are you waiting on?

It really is

Figures for sale, discount for buyf/a/gs
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/

It's never going to come at this rate.

Will she be going up on Nippon yassen?

Still waiting for the other two Lukas from MF and FREEing.

Why is Iowa so lewd?

All of the scales I want aren't up for pre-order yet.

Do older nendoroid faceplates have a kind of grainy texture? This came in yesterday and it was really sticky so I washed it today using mikatan's guide and mostly everything came out fine except the faceplates. I washed them again since they still had some stickiness and a rough texture. I felt my other nendos faces and their faces are all really smooth. Are her faces rough because that's just how they used to be or should I wash them again?

Still there are some things that I want, but I haven't made up my mind to PO

I have the old and new Miku nendo, and the face on the older one has definitely more grainy texture.

I got some older Nendoroids recently too and they all have that sort of sticky feel to it, while all of my newer ones are fine. The older faces do feel a bit rougher compared to the newer which are pretty smooth. Haven't tried washing them, so I don't know if that helps, but they are different.

I want to sculpt my own figurines in 3D and render them to appear as if they were real, does this paintless material look real to you?

Thinking about getting the Holo wedding figure too but I'm undecided at this point.

Ok that's good to hear. I was worried that I was fucking them up or something. Thanks!

The sweet release of death.

Where's Viktor?

What is a reasonable price for this Mai?
Or where I can get her for the cheapest price (without getting a bootleg)?
I want to get her, but I don't want to get screw by paying rape prices

That Eli is really nice.

I am about to succumb to my dick's urges. Please send help.

Who?

>orders yuri without his bf
shame on you

Just let it happen and it'll all be easier for everyone. Except your bank account, of course.

I don't buy what I don't like. I'm waiting for Fairy.

When did Lancer tamamo went up for pre-order?
Just found out since I was on a trip and the pre-orders for ami already closed, my heart is broken.
Is it up in another site?

She went up yesterday.

Did ami stated about maybe opening for more pre-orders?

I recently got my first 'real' garage kit - meaning resin, requires painting and assembly and all that jazz. I got some tamiya putty with it too, but I've never used it before. I have used apoxie and am very comfortable with it.

My question is: Is tamiya putty that much better for hiding the seams on resin gks that I should try and use that, or should I stick with what I know and use apoxie even if it means a bit more sanding?

Not yet but she's up on BiJ and HLJ if you still want to snag her. I don't doubt Amiami will put up more orders though.

This and two Love Live! figmas I can't find on mfc for some reason.

Have these figures for sale. Send inquiries to [email protected]. Red outline means opened/previously displayed otherwise they're all sealed.

oh, superb taste then fellow fairyfag

Just want to post another picture.

Pretty

I think I have a bunny addiction.

Your dick is your friend, you should be nice to your dick.

Why are nendoroids so expensive reeeee

No more delays

I just love Nishii's eyes. So vivid and gorgeous.

Quite a bit.

She looks so sad.

I feel like the focus is on the wrong area...

Leaning is a thing of the past right?

Have some Asmodeus then.

Market economy.

begging alter not to delay

>dat mouth

Almost makes me want to sin.

And by sin I mean the cardinal sin of covering this bitch with hotglue.

> the holy trinity of beast loli

Impeccable taste.

So silky

>that stand
Wew.

Any other figures displayed in glasses?

You wish.

When should we expect payment request for Illya?

lookit my mug

Considering that there's no good Hidamari figures aside from the Beach Queens, I think I'm getting pic related, she'd look cute on my desk (any nendo would, honestly). Anyone has her? Only thing that might annoy me are the stickers.

This one is:
myfigurecollection.net/item/236217

Don't really like it too much though.

>Tamamo lancer pre orders closed.
EXCUSE ME?!

And so expensive

We warned you

Yeah, that hair and face is hideous.

Looks great but I have no clue how you'd display her properly

This sailor moon one. People don't seem to be a huge fan of it though

For most non prize figures. They put metal rods in the legs now.

Picked up the complete English translations of Cobra and Legend of Mother Sarah vol.2, neither of which have been reprinted or collected since

I've got high hopes for Nurse Galko in July, too.

I do haver her and the stickers were annoying but thankfully I had Yuno to practice beforehand so I wasn't continuously swearing when I put it on this time.
If you have other nendos you will know what you'll get. They're pretty standard as far as faceplates and extras go in that price range, which in case of the faceplates still makes me mad.
Like so often they waste two with bland smiling faces and only give you one empty one for the stickers. Pretty much forcing you to buy more empty face plates if you want to use another one as any removal and reusing attempt is a bitch.

Did your Mai Nendo get shipped yet? Mine was delivered a week and a half ago.

I like it. Might snag one for my sister.

I don't see the problem with it

How did his happen so quick

>trying to push a peg into a nendo stand
>stand cracks
jesus, I didn't think I was even pushing that hard. Maybe it's because it's old

holy fuck that rant on the MFC page
myfigurecollection.net/item/464668

Thanks for the reply. This would be my first nendo, and I'm planning on getting her cheaper on manda or something, so I think it'll be fair enough. Never tried stickers, my pulse is trash. Also I'd like to buy Yuno later on, don't want Miyako to feel lonely.

>try to get a different peg out of the stand
>be a little more careful after I just cracked it
>nub snaps off of the joint
this is a disaster

Any good?

Just hang yourself and end your suffering.

Couldn't pass up the 45% discount.

I'm hoping her sister bins too at some point.

Fatefags

I'm trying desperately to resist, I may not have been able to had I not dipped into my buyfag budget for something else.

Why? She doesn't seem bad. And she's a boatslut. How?

Looks real to me, although perhaps a little too smooth and shiny in places.

Probably because that's the "Light Armament" version that doesn't come with any guns. She still looks nice without them though.

I don't think the "Heavy Armament" version with weapons actually binned though.

Which one? Mother Sarah is visually stunning and certainly gives Otomo a run for his money.

Haven't read Cobra but I love the Dezaki anime. They got Marv Wolfman (an experienced US comics writer) to adapt it

how much was shipping? im getting a bit close to my monthly limit but that sure is tempting.

what's your mfc? It would be simpler to be able to click on the ones your selling, rather than having to guess what it is by the thumbnail in that image.

Yes

i dont have a mfc account[spolier] sorry[/spoiler]

>Black Tama will possibly arrive tomorrow

I'm so excited.

The guns are removable too (not counting the part that wraps around her waist), so if you get the heavy version, you can take the guns off and display her without them if you want.

Yeah, around a day and a half ago, but she comes in Air Small package, so she will arrive not fast enough

I bought it on HLJ to put in my warehouse, just go on there and add to cart to see shipping costs.

Her pre-order is now down on HLJ too. I'm actually a bit surprised.

I didn't even know this existed goddamn those legs