USA NOW ONLY ACCEPTING NORDIC PEOPLE

IF YOU ARE FROM A SHIT HOLE COUNTRY GET OUT.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/04/samantha-bees-husband-opposed-integration-local-public-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

other applicants can refer to the "shithole" spectrum, which will be an essential factor in the new points system

Yes deport all subhuman Southern and Eastern Europeans as well. Only people from the British Isles and Germanic people should be allowed in

If you are outside the red you are now officially a SHITHOLE country. Sorry, America is a NORDIC nation now!

He probably wants to help them since he knows they're getting inundated with gang rapists of peace.

You're welcome.

>half of England is Mediterranean

>we can just run a story anything because "anonymous sources" told us

>Trump tells the truth.
>Libbies get triggered.

I just hope it continues for 7 more years.

>half of England
>what is wales

Chief Shitposter. 2020 is a lock with leaks like this.

FUCK I WISH WE COULD HAVE THIS PRESIDENT FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Sweden is on the shit list.

if trump thinks norwegians will go to the US to clean his hotel rooms, toilets, cut the grass at his golf courses, he better pays more than he pays to mexicans

haha, look at the libcuck media wringing their hands
fucking hate trumps bone head zionist agenda but he manages to please me at least once a week
also telling pakistan to fuck off was brilliant

THANK FUCK.
ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME.
FINALLY A NORMAL PRESIDENT.

sudan and somalia are lovely you fucking racists

>tfw We mass import a bunch of Swedish YES people and the second he is out of Office we get more Muslims then ever before

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

HEIL TRUMP

Fap worthy

Barely made it

then go back mohammed

Damn he really is /ourguy/

ALL YOU BLACK PILL MOTHERFUCKERS CAN SUCK A DICK.

this

GFTO SHITSKINS

That's what the vetting process is for.

>Swedish YES people don't want to come to a racist and problematic place like US
>the only ones who leave are the Sweden NO people who are fleeing muslim takeover
>they vote against turning US into Sweden 2.0
>right wing death squads are go

"[Shithole country] isn't a shithole! We stayed at a Sandals® while we were there, and it was lovely!"

--closet racist lefties who send their kids to private schools or study Free and Reduced Price Meals (FARM) rates for hours on end so their kids can avoid the "poor" [read: minorities] or openly fight "integration" [read: minorities] of their neighborhood school*

*breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/04/samantha-bees-husband-opposed-integration-local-public-school/

Thanks for the offer, but I would miss my native land if I left. People should just stay where they are instead.

mfw white

Trump is really saving the west. I have to say... things are going better than expected.

REPEAL 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT ALREADY

Trump is so based. I love this man.

w-what about us?

you had doubts user? blasphemy!

What he said!

Get the Fuck out!

Is this real? Did CNN really broadcast the word "shithole"...? The FCC isn't going to be very happy with them...

Fuck off JDIF shill.

((Divide and conquer))

The truth is America is the shithole cunt, Norway is superior to America in every way and no one from here would even bother immigrating to Amuttistan.

That's what robots and automatization is for

Based people don't run away from their country like a pussy, so actually you would only get blackpilled defeatists.

fucking good

If only we had a ton of white trash that could do the work if they weren't milking welfare.... Oh wait.

the shills were going to extra hard yesterday with the MUH DACA bullshit.

trump is /ourguy/ through and through

shills get ULTRA FUCKED

CNN is cable not airwaves

There is literally nothing wrong with being from Norway

Kek

Nordic race checking in

Can I come check the house out son?

FCC has no jurisdiction as CNN is a private subscription service and not an over the air broadcast.

There are tons of Norwegian immigrants here. Sorry microdick

according to the State Department British Isles and Germany are shithole countries

This but no germans just brits/dutch/scandinavians

>Just made it
SUCK IT SHITHOLES.
Still no thanks tho, America is a shithole according to your post.

Really it's too good to be true. Isn't it?

big if true

I love my President
Shithole countries not welcome

>pic related

>implying nordics want to come here in the first place

This place is too big, too scary and full of too many shitskins for the gentle Nordics. It takes a very specific breed of white person to survive these harsh conditions here. It's a fucking jungle.

9D Chess

How many scandies would like to emigrate to the 56%land?

Donald names the nigger finally.

Announcing the Day of the Rope will happen on Monday.

> Ameriburger
> preaches about Europe

For fcks sake.

You're the one with a shithole country and then come around preaching Europe what we ((should)) have here.

At least 15 Norwegian exchange students at my university. Why don't they stay in their Norwegian utopia for college?

We have much higher standard of living than US, also universal healthcare and free uni.
Why emigrate?

The return of the Celt/Nord when?

I am ready for King Trump. Fuck me I love his autism.

Not enough BBC for them in Norway.

>CNN
>getting in trouble for what they publish

Pick one

no mehmet stay on your island. we're making America great again.

>Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

>Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

WINNING

nobody invited you, cuck.

go back to suck some divks.

Southern and Eastern Euros are the spice of the European life. They're useful but only in small doses. The West should always provide the basis for civilization, but left to its own devices it becomes a bit grim and joyless. Southern and Eastern Euros are needed in small numbers to lighten the mood

The same reason you leave your parent's house

But seriously why are we taking in these people from these shit hole countries?

>56%
>Trying to import whites from Europe

KEK

Haha I went to East Asia for an exhange semester. Doesn't mean I would want to live there. Actually I was just counting the days until I could get home. Home sweet home

Ho Lee Fuck

muh votes

Yeah balkan people bring so much joy.

Feels good to see pol finally diversifying itself politically

Why do yuropoors always think paying for health insurance through taxes and administering it with a bureaucracy, and taxpayer funded indoctrination chambers are the two most important things in life?

>invites Swedish immigrants
>gets Syrians

I love Trump more every day

It is a fair point. Why should a successful country accept immigrants from a poor and backwards country? What obligates the US or any modern country to accept people who are unwilling or unable to fix their own problems in their homeland?

Is it not true that the left wing in the US frequently derides southern and rural states and places?

Because they dont wanna die of cancer the moment they are born

but what about us?

Are we white enough to get in?

what's the cut off?

Divk what? Are you retarded?

You can't even do a Sieg Heil in the street and you call Sweden cucked?

norwegian prime minister managed to redpill Trump even more than he already was. can we get some props or what

Yeah? And how often does that happen?

das racis

>america has to get out of itslef
How does that work?

thicc and thicces

Celts are not Nords, pan-germanic snownigger. Stop trying to absorb us into your autism.

fuck off! polish ancestry has built this nation, without us SKIs America would be no where

Some pissed off guy on CNN yelled shithole two times. This is a great day.

Yes they call them shitholes usually