Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUYlqLlbix0
youtube.com/watch?v=20PwaJYcnuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Can you repeat the question?

No, It was permanently destroyed killed by Daiz.

I don't know.

The doki one's the best

Just learn Japanese already.
It's not that hard.
It's only made cryptic by Kanjjis.
But it's really not.
Most of them are actually used in a single word you actually need to know.
You can actually read most Japanese with barely 400 kanjis.

I've been out of anime loop for around 2 years now.
So fansubs are basically dead and everybody watches Crunchy rips? Is horriblesubs still a thing? Is even Nyaa still a thing?

>So fansubs are basically dead and everybody watches Crunchy rips?
yes
>Is horriblesubs still a thing?
yes
>Is even Nyaa still a thing?
sometimes

>Kanjjis
>making Japanese words plural with a s
>trying to pretend you know Japanese

yes,no, YES.
Basically, you need basic japanese class to get over robot translation, but that's about it.

>Just learn Japanese already.
>It's not that hard.
One thing that pissed me off about fansubs are people who don't know that language for shit. The very basics are not hard but learning a language to the point where you can fluently read, listen to and speak it takes a lot of time. If you don't have the ambition to study it for several hours a day for the next couple of years don't even bother.

And your argument is? that I made Kanji plural? In english?

My bad, I meant *Kanjitachi

Yes, because you're the kind of retard that says "animes" and "doujins".
You don't even have a grasp of the basic rules of the language.

Haha, yeah, that's still not even close to right.

Wow, that's retarded.
Of course I don't think the same way when I'm interpreting Japanese.
Semantics war?

Only for semi popular anime that doesn't gets picked by Crunchy, Funi or Amazon like Macross Delta or LWA

You're just wrong, get over it.

Let me trigger you even more.
My Anime folder is named 'Animu' because I misread it when I was new to Katakanas.
Kept it this way because it makes me laugh every fucking time.

I say animes to piss fagtrons like you off, and I have to say it works 100% of time, so I'm not about to stop.

>trigger
It's like you enjoy advertising that you are from tumblr. You talk and act like them.
It's actually text book cognitive dissonance. Rather than just admit you're wrong, you trying to delude yourself into thinking other people are mad so you can dismiss them without really thinking.

Mocking you for being stupid and pathetically slow in the head does not amount to anyone being mad.
Again, welcome to cognitive dissonance.

Oh the irony of you mentioning cognitive dissonance. :^)

>it's irony because i say so!
Nope. Also, why are you just so ignorant and stupid? You do realize putting ":^)" in your post means you are admitting to "trolling", right? And trolling is being intentionally wrong for the sake of starting a fight. So you literally just admitted you're wrong.

Good job.

Man don't get me wrong.
There was a time when I just watched fansubs and got bored of this shit.
Then I decided to Japanese up.
It took me fucking years because I was retarded in my approach to the language.
Now I don't claim to be able to translate fucking everything Anime throws at me, but I'm pretty confident wen I spot a mistake in Robot translation.
Remember, we've all been newbs at this shit.

Why are you on an anime board then?

The perfect blend:
>Wow, your bento looks great, Yui-chan! Can I have some?
>Sure, Nana-chan!
>Itadakimasu!
>Awesome! That was delicious, Yui-chan!
>Thanks!
>Not bad for week-old leftovers, huh?
>You... Idiot...

You know, you could always learn Japanese and do it.

what the hell is up with fansubbers that add unnessessary "lulz", swearing, and edge? What's up with that shit?

You could've sneaked in an 啊

Fansubs killed themself

youtube.com/watch?v=IUYlqLlbix0

>he doesn't appreciate meta comedy

made things more mature for mature audiences

Berserk had a whole phase where Guts was screaming profanities the scanlator added in. Fuckdamn shitcunt cocksucking apostle dicknipples

>t.Retard
Trigger is used as and insult to mock someone retarded (you) for acting like a tumblurina.

No, it's actually not. Nice try, though.
But honestly, making shit up as you go never really works.
What actually happening here is you're just some retarded newshit who copies over people to try and fit in. As evident by your use of "t." shit.

What happened?

They don't have monopoly on subbing so the drama force has greatly diminished. With their habitat destroyed their numbers naturally dwindled. Your best bet to find living specimen today, is looking for tripfag willing to get (yous) for haphazardly translating some text from random obscure raw. Much fun to be had there if you can machine translate something they were thinking of as "theirs".

Sugoi, nanashisan! You're so perapera that your mixing the inflection rules for different gengo.

New monster musume OVA is currently only fan dubbed

It's not that bad though.
Sure we love to have our favorite show translated with love.
But as it's going, Robots will actually reach our level when it comes to translation.
Think about it.
It basically mean, in the future, an app will actually be able to convey our message to a foreign interlocutor without fail.
Pretty neet desu.

>fucking weebs leaving honorifics in my cartoons REEEEEEEE

Commie still does some, so all good.

CrunchyRoll would have to spontaneously disappear.

>inflection rules
Did you just pick some random "grammar word" and throw it in your post to try and sound smart?

When they need to, they will.

黙秘

Yes, since universe is an endless loop

Are you trying to tell me to keep your retardation a secret?

I was just being coy. Inflection is when you change a word to indicate a different state or case, right? In English we change words to indicate plurality, but Japanese doesn't, at least not in the same way. Is that right? I think linguistics is cool, but I don't know much about it formally besides what I've seen in some videos online.

He kind of has a point, user, in that you shouldn't really use technical words if you don't know how to use them.

Are you saying this Hell is unending?

What's wrong with lunchbox?

>The very basics are not hard but learning a language to the point where you can fluently read, listen to and speak it takes a lot of time. If you don't have the ambition to study it for several hours a day for the next couple of years don't even bother.
t. Someone who didn't even bother and likes to make excuses.

It's an hour a day, tops. You spend way more time than that just on this board, it's hardly a struggle to study daily.

>t.
Why is this okay?

Holy shit, this thread.
Sometimes I forget there are people here who really have autism.

>400 kanji
Even the easiest of VNs use a little under 2k.
>word you actually need to know
Nice DJT meme.

Nope.

The same thing that's wrong with updog.

Updog? What's that?

Not much dog, what's up with you?

That doesn't make any sense.

What's updog?

Literally blame daiz and every other moron that downloaded HS rips in 2010. Yes this is a real screencap

>Literally
Go away.

Japanese fansubs when?

Funny how Daiz is backpedaling now and constantly bithches about how much he hates Crunchy.

>have to move to Japan for work
>cant stream or torrent anime anymore
>have to either pay for a VPN so I can use Crunchyroll or quit anime
Been fun guys

Don't they fansub shit like south park?

>king me
im still laughing

There is literally nothing wrong with horriblesubs

I meant correctly timed subs for ongoing anime.

Rarely. I live in Japan and it's fucking impossible to find English subs or fansubs for anything here. Trying to introduce someone to foreign shows is near impossible. Every subtitle file site has every language except Japanese on nearly everything.

There's practically one company here that has the monopoly on all subs/dubs for all foreign movies/TV. The govt is pretty good at cracking down on other people trying to start up their own and on fansubs. As a result foreign shows dubbed into English are about as bad as it is for us when we get dubbed anime: the same shit 3 emotionless voice actors doing the same emotionless voices for every hollywood character ever.

If you have a job you can buy the blu rays
Besides why can't you torrent?

Just torrent through a VPN. Record shows on TV.
I've heard renting DVDs and BDs is pretty cheap too.

Because retards think they will actually get jailed for torrenting.

Hopefully not, the people doing it are drama queens, and I hate the overdesigned typesetting bullshit.

Thankfully I know Japanese, so I don't have to deal with this.

Rent a seedbox, run all your torrents on it, and transfer whatever you want to watch through SFTP. Dead simple, and won't get you in legal trouble. If you want to get fancy, you could set it up as a media server too, and stream whatever shitty harem show you torrented straight from the seedbox.

>Even the easiest of VNs use a little under 2k
Don't pretend to know what you're talking about, retard. There are literally all kana VNs.

Until fansubbers stop having a superiority complex over being able to read Japanese, and thinking that you should worship the very ground that nips walk on, and can also avoid unnecessary drama, I hope fansubbing stays dead. Buncha immature fucks.

>There are literally all kana VNs.
That seems like it would be even harder to read. I'm trying to learn Japanese myself and it's fucking hard. Trying to learn vocab and Kanji and grammar at the same time is fucking stupid

It isn't harder, even if there is kanji most use furigana anyway.

t. assblasted brainlet nigger

Not him but removing kanji (instead of adding furigana) obfuscates word boundaries that aren't otherwise marked. C.f. how Korean has obligatory spaces to make text intelligible after they abolished hanja.

They only do that in shit meant for preschoolers. You'll make it by with furigana.

Pretty much this. Maybe those VNs are easy to read for native speakers who can easily figure out the words, but for a beginner they can get confusing.

All-kana sucks. It's for kids whose brains are mush. Adults can't read stuff like that without having to slow down, as if reading to a child.

You only think it's easy and doable because you read slow, like a child.

Try reading this and tell me how long it takes. I could read it all in about ten seconds if it actually contained kanji.

>You only think it's easy
It is objectively easier if they have a problem identifying kanji, with the tradeoff being it takes longer to read.

TL Note: "CR rippers" in the context of that post doesn't refer to direct rips like HS but groups that use simulcast subs/video as a base and improve on that (this kind of thing was still a relatively new thing in the scene back then).

So even back in 2010 I didn't find Crunchy to be good as-is.

However, back then I still did have some optimism about them catching up to fansubs some day (after all, they hadn't even been fully legit for two years at that point), though as years went by it become more and more obvious that it would probably never happen.

Kana text is slower for sure, but not by much. You only think it is because you're not used to it.

Hey there faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=20PwaJYcnuk

But why would one post a summoning when I'm already here

You have to have the speaking skills and a large enough vocabulary to parse the words in your head then, which is equally as difficult, if not more so, than just grinding kanji for a year.

Tell me, is the reason why you made a complete 180 on your attitude towards Crunchyroll was because you tried to apply for a job from them and they turned you down?

shit there was something i was going to ask you a week ago and now i don't remember. why do people hate grain?

How am I going to learn Japanese when I can barely figure out French?

This is true. More than 80% of Japanese is less than 2000 of the most common words.

>Tell me, is the reason why you made a complete 180 on your attitude towards Crunchyroll

Except that never happened. I've been criticizing Crunchyroll from basically day one of their existence for offering a worse product than fansubbers, and continue to do so to this day as it still holds true.