Re:Creators

She's going to leave Chuuni's team and become one of the good guys, won't she?

Mamika best girl by the way

Mamika a shit. The only thing good about her is her association with Hime.

>i have SHIT taste
Okay dude.

>OP powers
>Simplistic mindset

Chunni herself has way better odds of becoming a good guy. Mamika's more likely to completely unhinge and become the final boss.

Hime is the most perfect and best girl.

The way I see it, Chuuni is probably going to stick to her guns to the very end (unless something unexpected is revealed about Setsuna and/or Sota), while Mamika is certain to realize at some point that she's working for the bad guys and defect.

Mamika is the poddlest

Man, would that be glorious

Mamika is not for edge, piss off

I hope that we get a lot more of reality being different from what the characters expect.
Like, at some point they may need an id. Three of them are from fantasy so they do not even know what it is, Mamika is properly too young to walk around with one, Big Boss will have some kind of futuristic that can’t be used, and the same goes for mecha boy.
I also think that they are about one or two daylight fights away from having the JSDF walk the streets with checkpoints everywhere.

She is perfect for edge, especially her death.

Fuck off Sup Forums

She is going to break so hard that even Homura would reconsider her decisions.

Probably not going to get more of that with Chuuni's team, at least. The worlds they come from are similar to ours with the exception of Alice's world, but then she'll likely be the kind of person who doesn't give a shit and just forces her way past any obstacle with her lance.

I'm not sure if they are gonig to get the JSDF or anything of sort involved. While there were onlookers and police involved, there doesn't seem to be a character to bring the connection between them and the government yet. Some of them can fly around, so they won't have a hard time gettting around at night.

Hime will proved her team with Holpsicon.
Red and Meteora are with Marine.
Rui is probably going to stay with Sota.
Yuya doesn't mind starving.

ep PV tonight, right?

I think so. What are the chances we'll see something interesting, tho

man, i really need that poster

No, she'll go Madoka Akbar instead.

why is Celestia best girl?

What would cause her to go Madoka Akbar?

- She finds out she's being lusted by otakus and old men
- Discovered doujins, bonus point if they are disturbing
- Her show gets cancelled prematurely

I can't fucking wait for "muh edgy mahou shoujo" retards to be BTFOd when Mamika keeps a more-or-less clear head for the remainder of the show.

I want horsepower lancer to get shot so that the superiority of guns would be proven.

I mean just look at the kind of manhunt after a terrorist attack (like the Boston bomber) where the terrorist is on the run. Now you are dealing with people who has anime power, so you would expect the reaction to be 10 times as big

Red got hit by a heart nuke and landed on a concrete plaza so hard it left a crater, and was fine an hour later. I don't think bullets are going to be some kind of crazy trump card here.

>Now you are dealing with people who has anime power
Which means they're ill-equipped and need to be way more careful with what they do.

I agree with user, we probably won't see much of them besides maybe Sharkteeth killing a bunch of police officers or something

She is already one of the good guys.

Selesia-Metora-Yuya-Rui: "everything is fine" team
Hime-Mamika-Aliceteria: "characters lives matter" team (with a little punishment for the land of gods)
Makagami-Blitz: "kill the gods" team?

>-Rui:
We don't know that yet.

Isn't he supposed to be superhappy to be outside his shithole world? That might mean he doesn't care at all about this conflict and just wants to be left alone.

>Isn't he supposed to be superhappy to be outside his shithole world?
That's why he is fine with everything. He might make a move if it's revealed they have a time limit withing the real world though.

Rui gets paired with the Selesia-Yuuya-Meteora team in all the posters and shit, though

>Makagami-Blitz: "kill the gods" team?
Bigboss and sharkteeth? They look like they'd do it in different ways. One being vengeful, other enjoying the idea of killing gods of other worlds.

>Isn't he supposed to be superhappy to be outside his shithole world? That might mean he doesn't care at all about this conflict and just wants to be left alone.
Where does this come from? Why don't we have something similar for sharkteeth?

It comes from one of the PVs along with his little character bio someone translated a while ago. We know basically nothing about sharkteeth.

Red, Meteora and Yuya are in the "i'll see if my creator is a chill dude who meant well and if he is then there's no problem" boat.

Rui is on the "FUCK my world i don't give a SHIT" boat.

Could be misdirection. This show is two-cour so there's going to be a big paradigm shift at some point.

Yuuya doesn't give the slightest shit about his creator.

Translation done for the last 4koma, I did some fixes on the previous ones so I'll repost them.

Thanks my man

I don't understand what's going on on that second Meteora camera.

She won one of these things.

Marine a cute.

It is from this spread. I don't know if the others have been translated yet but basically Rui's world was shitty(like any universe that has mecha warfare) but instead of trying to remake it or get mad at his creator he has fun in the real world. He does play around with Red's group in the ED(on the beach and waterslide) so I assume his ideals align with theirs somewhere.

>Saturday is 6 years away

>the soundtrack is two decades away

>Rui's world was shitty(like any universe that has mecha warfare) but instead of trying to remake it or get mad at his creator he has fun in the real world.
So refugee crisis: the anime?

Yuya would rather his creator not be disturbed so his world isn't disturbed, so that puts him squarely in Selesia's team.

>Riding flying horse
>*VVVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMM*
Holy shit. I can't take Saber clone seriously anymore.
Not even Date Masamune's horse was this autistic.

I wouldn't expect a cager like you to understand the glory of this steed.

CUTE

>making bike noises makes a horse autistic

If the reason as to why she's doing this, is because of butthurt over everyone finding her story so bad that her author committed suicide i'm going to laugh.

Also, if her power is indeed related to omnipotence, wouldn't that make her auto-win by default?

>everyone finding her story
Everyone but the MC you mean.

We don't understand her power yet.

So far, it seems to be the ability to delete elements of a story, which is something that naturally wouldn't work in the real world (judging by how it made Selesia's mech disintegrate and how she never thinks of using this ability beyond that, when she's IRL).

Just picked up this series and finished all 3 episodes.

>Anti hero
>Stronk
>Cool guy
>Smart
>Probably master of Over Soul (Shaman King)
So, Who's Yuya fan here? He's my favorite so far.

While we're on that subject, shouldn't we have gotten the next episode PV by now?

>the ability to delete elements of a story

What if she doesn't delete it, but merely transports it somewhere to the real world?

Red could get her mech back that way without using plot hax via Author-kun later in the story.

Him being chill and level headed was surprising, so i like him a bit yeah.

She's already a good guy; It's the others who are wrong

>Mimika Vs Yuya scene is symbolism of Moe Vs Manime.

>his horse doesnt make bike noises
Now that's how I know you're a flaming faggot.

I can see it. They're putting a lot of focus on the creators so probably not, though.

>moe gets saved by initial horse
>manine goes with haremfag
what does it mean

>Manime
more like fujp pandering shounen
Yuya mentioned his rival like three times during their conversation

> she_sees_your_dick.jpg

>not lewding the chuuni

I am going to make babies with Hime

Then I guess Charon is deleted

I want to lewd Hime just so she'll punish me.

>mfw people are hating on Meteora because she is too kudere for them

>hating on Meteora

Nah.

Red survived just fine even though she was inside the mech when it disintegrated. So Charon wasn't in it.

He is the best boy so far.

>that bottom left face

asukafags. i bet the like red too.

How long until she meets her "creator" and her smile is broken to bits?

Some people are getting of her long monotone dry exposition speeches.
I don't have a problem with them, but I might be biased since I have a thing for kuderes.

Mamika deserves ANAL

On what basis?

all girls have child bearing hips except Meteora

Who is this?

I just dislike them using her as a lazy exposition device no different from how she was in the game. It would be good if they tried subverting it so it didn't feel so obvious and monotonous. It's like she's talking at people and not with them.

>tagged Re:CREATORS
So I guess this is one of the not-fanart fanart things? Might be an inhabitant of Big Boss's world or Sharkteeth's world. He looks like he could fit either, with his gun and all those flowers.

Who knows, it's just random art they showed in their notPixiv

>having boring dialogue contrived from the story for exposition makes a character kuudere
I actually like Meteora, but I'm disappointed how the show used her this episode. It's pretty early on though, so they could easily fix that. Also, she isn't a kuudere.

>

that we need moe cars and more battle harem

Because I would have bet half my wage on her being a shitty stuck-up tsundere from her design alone, but she's actually a nice girl.

>half my wage
so nothing?

She really disappears inside those robes. I bet they're comfy.

She's not.

This. Mamika is Mamibest.

I feel like he'll go full homo for his rival everytime he says something. He's cool tho, kinda reminds me of that KOF rival guy.

She's not but neither is that dumb poodle.

>dumb
You made her cry you fucking faggot

His creator has to be a fujo.