doki.co/2017/04/25/saenai-heroine-no-sodatekata-flat-02/
youtu.be/cAbhnMvEwSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is my date tonight.

Why is she so beautiful?

doki.co/2017/04/25/saenai-heroine-no-sodatekata-flat-02/

>Apparently this show also has a plot.

> I want someone that looks at me like Utaha looks at Tomoya

Doki seems to just edit the same TL that FFF is using. Or they both have the same TL, rather.

No shit, did you really think any fansubs these days translate from scratch?

If my anime lipreading skill is worth anything, she's saying something like "which one of us will you pick".

>captcha: calle route

>youtu.be/cAbhnMvEwSo

Michiru character song

Did you notice the distinct lack of Michiru this episode, and how it was clearly superior because of that?

How many volumes did S1 cover?

But she already said that.

It's the way she's saying it, meaning "which of us are you going to fuck".

Utaha a best. A BEST.

she looks so fucking good without the god awful headband

Why even post this mess of a girl? Eriri is going to win anyways.

Let me just remind you:

Utaha will never step on your dick, calling you a premature ejaculating piece of trash.

Megumi > Eriri >>> Utaha

I thought this was megumi only to find out it was boring Utaha.

I can't wait to see long hair megumi.

Less than ten days.

>"It's free real estate"

>that everything

In comparison.

>tfw actually like Utaha for her personality
>will never be able to talk about her here because all the other "Utahafags" just want to fuck her

Utaha doesn't want boy
she wants to call Eriri a slutty blonde piece of fuckmeat and step on her while she's defiled by Utaha's fat, pig-like servants.

>Utaha's fat, pig-like servants
Her breasts?

Why does he keep leading her on?

He's trying for the harem route, but all the girls are pushing their own or duo routes.

Michiru would be open to a harem.

Michiru doesn't count.

S2 hasn't had nearly enough Megumi.

brother

S2 is proving that Utaha is best girl.

So, Tomoya will choose Meguri over the yandere Imouto and thus choose Megumi over Utaha, did I guess this correctly?

No, it turns out both routes are shit.

So everything will be rewritten from scratch?

>FFF
>not Doki
Commie devs pls go.

I doubt Michiru would give a fuck who Tomoya ends up with, as long as she gets to rape him occasionally.

Essentially.

Eriri > Megumi > Utaha

At the least we agree on Utaha.

Serious. Commie cartel is cancer.

I read something in a different thread, are we getting an abridged adaptation ending this season?
Or we'll get a full adaptation, needing a third season?

Backstabbing whore.

No one knows, just that it's plausible S2's ending will be different from what happens in the LN.

Yeah, Utaha really is.

All of them are.

It's sooo boring without fanservice scenes. Plot moves at snail's pace and beta mc is beta. Even so, I must patiently wait for Eriri to win.

When did Megumi ever backstab anyone?

Nipple bandaids are such a stupid thing. They would hurt like dickens when pulling off.

shitiest girl. fact

The plot is going to start moving soon.

>Eriri's soft pained moans as she slowly takes them off

>Eriri
>win
Will never happen because she's not the main girl, unfortunately.

>"I am a slut and worst girl who's too old for you."

I'm ovulating, Mr. Ethical

Wrong.

Eriri a shit.

What the hell's wrong with her lip?

Kill yourself.

>Let me just remind you:
>
>Utaha will never step on your dick, calling you a premature ejaculating piece of trash.
Oddly specific.

Go on. Explain. Talk about her personity.

Filthy secondary here. How does it end in the LN? Assuming worse girl Megumi(n) wins.

A SHIT

Worst girl.

There is literally nothing wrong with Eriri's character.

>breaks Tomoyas heart in elementary school and thinks she is still entitled to his feelings
A SHIT

This.

>what is character development

Something we haven't seen yet.
She proclaimed she would never apologize.
A SHIT.

I liked her until around when she got uppity about her art not being as good as other peoples. I still love her body, but don't care for her character anymore. Can't decide between the rest though. If we were talking harem I think the following fits best: Megumi being first wife, Utaha being the main mistress, and Michiru being the one who just wants to fuck every now and then.

It's happening this season.

Just caught up after marathoning season 1 and the OVAs over the weekend and while I was expecting Utaha to be best girl I couldn't believe how captivated I became of Megumi. She's this really great blend of homely and girl next door characteristics that just blend together perfectly. She's like a bright light inside of this show of blatant stereotypes. Although there probably is an argument of her being a yamato nadeshiko. I don't think she really gives off the "Japanese spirit" as she just seems like a genuinely laid back nice girl.
Like fuck i look at Utaha and Eriri and immediately think "wouldfuck/10" but with Megumi the first thoughts that come are "She's a fun person to go out and do shit with. I bet she's super huggable" and its gotten to the point where its near impossible to fap to her because they've written to where she is the most precious bundle of joy in the entire world.

I think I finally found my waifu lads.

The mouse scene made me realize she's deeper than she initially seems.

Wait which scene are you referring to?

They've recently started sexualizing her more though. Like, damn, look at those thighs.

I don't mind but Megumi is better depicted as comfy with only slight hints of lewd.

He is probably referring to this.

Do you remember this smile?

Anyone not seeing this must be a blind idiot.

Long haired Megumi is a shitty meme and so is Utahate

Blind and stupid.

Megumi is completely shallow.
She is nothing but meanness.
She does not care about anyone but herself and tries to trick Tomo into loving her through all of this.
She is the worst kind of woman, stabbing everyone in the back who is in her way while smiling like being completely innocent.
She also gives no shit about Otakus, saying she is disgusted by them, so she definitely has no respect for his hobby.
She just likes to be in the middle of all of this for once, getting all the attention, from and being around the "three main stars" of the school.
I don't get what all of you like about her, she has absolutely no characteristic traits but this, the authors tried very deliberately for that.

I do get that this is an experiment, but this just doesn't work for me.
Making a girl like >that one from the neighbourhood who you don't really know
doesn't work when you are seeing her every day for over 6 months and you still don't really know ANYTHING about her.

Utaha a shit.

>they would hurt like dickens when pulling off
That's the point.

>Megumi is completely shallow.
This is false.
Try paying more attention, she has her emotions, see>She is nothing but meanness.
Never mind that that isn't even a word, this is also completely bullshit.
Remember that time she sacrificed her family vacation for Tomoya to formulate his project proposal? She is loving and caring.
>She does not care about anyone but herself and tries to trick Tomo into loving her through all of this.
She cares about Tomoya and making the game a success. She has expressed this multiple times.
>She is the worst kind of woman, stabbing everyone in the back who is in her way while smiling like being completely innocent.
When has she ever stabbed anyone in the back? Are you sure you're not talking about Eriri or Utaha? I get the sense you're trolling.

>She is nothing but meanness.
How?
>She just likes to be in the middle of all of this for once, getting all the attention, from and being around the "three main stars" of the school.
Is there any proof in the LNs that this is even true?

>She also gives no shit about Otakus, saying she is disgusted by them, so she definitely has no respect for his hobby.
She outright says that it isn't something that was that bad. She is not disgusted by Otaku, you are trolling, aren't you?
>She just likes to be in the middle of all of this for once, getting all the attention, from and being around the "three main stars" of the school.
This makes no sense whatsoever, how do you even manage to get this? You can't even prove this, you are just trolling now.
>I don't get what all of you like about her, she has absolutely no characteristic traits but this, the authors tried very deliberately for that.
Pay more attention, faggot. Have you even seen the anime?

She doesn't know how he felt about her and they were kids it wasn't love either. Regardless she didn't do it out of ill-will and she suffered too. Retaining feelings despite circumstances that drove her to a difficult decision is sweet rather than something to sneer at.

Correct.

>bullying this qt
>changing the entire plot at the last second
>arranging secret dates and then reading the whole time

Do people seriously like Utaha?

Utahafags BTFO.

>anyone against Eriri has to be an Utahafag

It's called moe skin fang.

>Regardless she didn't do it out of ill-will and she suffered too
Or maybe she could've grown a backbone and apologized for doing curbing to a bunch of cunts instead of being there for her only good friend.