I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT POOR FISH

I am indifferent to it.

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

I HATE IT

I'm bored

I am the fin of my fish.

He seems to enjoy it

Carp is spelled almost like CR*P lol

Be careful when eating fish.

I like it!
I like it a lot!

Thanks doc.

>2017
>people still don't like SakuraFish

I can't fucking wait for Heaven's Feel at the end of this year

Hiroyuki-user is late today so,
>But he did it once.

I didn't ask for it.

I hate it

You'll take it and you'll like it.

You can't make me

I love it! And I love most of you guys.

It's alright.

What is wrong with all of you heathens who refuse to accept Rin as your personal savior and waifu? Are you all being ironic and pretending that you're not deeply in love with her or just trying to rustle the rest of our jimmies?

>I love it! And I love most of you guys.

YOU ARE THE WORST EVIL THAT EXISITS

Find one huge, deal breaking flaw that makes you want to stay far, far away from this... worthless piece of human garbage.

I'm not an old man nor do I have money so I can't make her please me.

Seiba is love, Seiba is life

>One thing

..and there it is

...and she worships the devil

My kind of gal!

It's been 10 fucking years you fucking autist. 10 FUCKING YEARS. STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS. AND THE FUCKING MEMES.

>You seem upset

But do you like it? You don't sound like you like it. When will you like it? If you want to stop the fish do your part and accept it, like it, love it.

Sakurafish is a fundamental part of Sup Forums culture. Sup Forums without Sakurafish would be like Sup Forums without anti-Semitism, /fit/ without homo undertones, /h/ without creampies.

>Sakurafish is a...

Fish

One day you will die.

The original Sakurafish is already dead. The current Sakurafish is a successor. And on the day this Sakurafish dies, the next shall rise.

>Shiro

?????????????????????

how and when did he die?