Wait, where is the last episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S58b5sdine8
tales-ch.jp/camp/popularity/2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Air date is 29th

Saturday

Do you not use a schedule.

Damn, I forgot about the final episode. Talk about lasting impression.

I'm honestly more excited for the next Asteria chapter than the anime. The anime can't even get me more hyped than a mobage story, that's how bad it is.

So, Berseria will get a full anime series, and with all the fillers, right? Right?
They rewrote Zestiria just to make it connect better after all.

they're going to save him right?

Eizen is above Lord of Calamity level, so it's not very likely.

Captain Sorey
He's a Hero

They rewrote Zestiria because the game was horse shit.

Your father was horse shit.

He was.

The games were already connected, Ufotable rewrote it because they wanted to pander to Alishafags.

That mobage did a better job of telling the story of Zestiria than Ufotable did.

Asteria anime when?

I really like that they actually lost the final battle. Really sets up the next chapter for Velvet to clean up Sorey's mess.

Also, Nana Mizuki singing the new op. Yay.

Wait what, are they still alive? Also, how are the ships in the mobage?

Nana wills it!!
youtube.com/watch?v=S58b5sdine8

Seriously though if an Asteria anime was going to happen it likely would be by Studio Wit

They're alive they've just been turned to crystal.
To be fair it was Van's and everyone who failed to stop him before's fault not Sorey, Sorey was trying to clean up Van's mess.

So now alternate Velvet along with alternate versions of everyone else is going to have to fight the main villain to protect their reality.

How were the ships prior to being turned to crystal?
Did they go the het route, or were they hard gay for Sorey and Mikleo?

Neither of them have any female love interests, Alisha and Rose exist in Asteria. Sorey and Mikleo do get teased about going on a date with each other which neither of them deny, but their main concern is saving the world so that they can run off together.

*don't exist

It's even more homo than I expected somehow. Wow.

Aren't there about 3 different Tales of mobages running concurrently? Is bamco just competing with itself?

They all have different gameplay and stories. Tales of the Rays is more like traditional Tales, Asteria and Links are more like traditional mobage games.

I think it's more along the lines of Alisha and Rose don't exist so there is no false pretenses or pandering for any one who lacks taste as to have them as their waifu. Tales of the Rays is a similar affair.

Ready to drown in the tears of Mikleo's inevitable win again

I thought it might be due to them not being as popular as other tales waifus.

I started playing this on the ps3 and it's fun and all but the battles seem like nothing but button mashing.

Also puzzles can be a bitch due to bad design, the damn ring parts can be a pain.

>Implying based ufo wont change the ending

Drown in your tumblr delusions and DIE

Yeah the ending will be changed by Alisha marrying Rose.

Symphonia is the worst tales, filled with faggots and shitty gameplay. Now go back to .

I haven't kept up with the show.

How was Rose? Did they fix her demigod status? Or is she still a sociopath?

Among other things, Alisha wasn't included in the 2017 Tales Fes banner either.

pls, anything but Sup Forums.

Alisha has taken Rose's place as the new demigod who can do no wrong. Characters literally kill themselves in the face of her awesomeness.

The gameplay might be shit, but it's by far the best Tales game after Berseria.

So, is it good or is bad?

The official character popularity poll closes in less than a week.
tales-ch.jp/camp/popularity/2017/
You all voted for your waifu, right?

Nope.

.It's shit.

You know because of the mobage it's actually easier to predict whose ahead.

Why the fuck is Collette dressed like a slut?

Who won last year? Meebo?

1. To fit in better with the other party members
2. Nana willed it
Take your pick.

There was no popularity poll last year just individual games polls, and Meebo won the one for Zestiria, followed by Sorey and Edna.

But from what I understand there were a bunch of polls for Asteria and Link and Asteria has been really popular with Nips, so common sense deems that any character that was an MC or party member in Asteria is likely going to place high in that poll.

i played it recently too, i don't think its bad but is kind of outdated? i mean i had a lot of fun with Lloyd but playing as a mage or healer character was boring, sheena was the character i wanted to play the most and she was garbage gameplay wise.
In characters and level design is like it can be medium tier or really low tier
Exploration at the start was also a pain in the ass, the ring mechanic was just lazy.

It has its problems but i'm still enjoying it.

The battles are a bit bothersome as it seems like you doon't really have much control of what is going on, you just have hit things, run away and then run back to hit whatever you're trying to kill again. I've only played for two hours or so but it seems like if you try to run and attack/defend you just end up getting mobed by the enemies and lose lots of health thanks to the gibing you get when attacked. Not a game breaker but makes battles kinda boring as it seems like the more cautious approach is better.

And the ring at first wasn't a problem but god damn was it a pain when I got to the part where loyd was captured by the evil half elf guys and you had to stun some random enemies on two determined spots on the map using the ring of all things which you can't accurately aim. I think I spent 20-30 mins trying to get those fuckers to run into the stunning orbs that the ring shoots.

Story is ok up to now, the blond little girl feels a bit dim/retarded but she's cute and sidekick shota is also nice so i'm gonna keep on playing. Still I hope I don't run Into more Impossibly hard ring shenanigans.

But user, Vesperia is better than either.

the ring stays the same, pretty much every time you get to a dungeon you are going to change the element of the ring and use that mechanic for that dungeon and then you lose that element to the ring that is why i say its lazy.
The story gets interesting and for me the characters that wil join your party later on are definetly more interesting than genis (shota) or colette. i fucking hate colette and those moments when she trips in the right moment to save the day. The combat gets better later on when you learn more techs, at least with lloyd, also i never found this in the game untl i watched a video with guys doing like 50 hits combo but to do a long combo you have to do a level 1 tech into a level 2 into a level 3 tech, i don't know when does the game explains that but just in case you didn't know.