Poor Hana

Poor Hana

She didn't get BTFO, he just said she was like a sister but was completely open to hanging out with her in a more than normal way.

She is just being tsun and doesn't see it as rejection.

Best girl isn't going to win? Glad I dropped this so long ago.

What? Chiyo is definitely winning.

Hanafags should be gassed.

I find it weird how the threads were 70/30 split on Hana vs Mari winning the Kiyoshibowl before the anime, kinda slipped to 80/20/10 for Hana/Mari/Chiyo during the anime, and nowadays it's like 60/30/10 Chiyo/Hana/Mari.

Like, I would have expected the total opposite. I guess maybe people who started with the anime were less degenerate than the piss fetishists and now enough time has passed that they've built up a big backlash against Hana? I wonder if the popularity dying down during the sports day arc has something to do with it too.

>Mari
>even being in the bowl
What sort of deluded shipper loser thinks this is even possible?

asses < tits

I stopped reading at the start of the sports arc. I wanted to see more Hana but couldn't be fucked to deal with some of the dumb shit that was happening at the time.

I hope Mari next chapter, haven't seen my girl for a very long time

Is she having an orgasm ?

She's getting what she deserves

I dunno how accurate the ratio is by then again there's no real way to check. Either way, it was only a matter of time before anons were fed up with Hana and her shippers especially.

If you like chiyo it means you are a boring person and definetly ugly

This genuinely makes me sad. Sure, she has baggage, it's a shame she didn't get more fleshed out on the not being a crazy bitch.

>She didn't get BTFO
>he just said she was like a sister?

you dream?wake up!!!
ahaha she get BTFO hard user

She was lucky if he saw her as a friend because her could change more than a friend
But not he sees her as a sister
Kill the ship which had navigated well until now
He did not hesitate
to tell her how he feelings for her (sisterzone)

0/10 not enough bait

Translations pls